HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having this same issue not and I have no button to summon her
I feel it's a bug. To be honest I just went into the code and changed the condition within if statement. I remember that there was the flag that should be 'true' if Prism is with you, but since she never appeared it was always false for me... so I set it to be always true and automatically moved to the next scene.
A bit messy, but it worked, though I cannot be sure if this kind of tinkering haven't skipped some other flag, that will bite me in the ass later on :unsure:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Blaire+Kiara scenes need to have high enough level and then there is a scene by the pool side that opens up the other sex scenes.

For the second part, I'm working on something for the next version that will play the lower level version of an event first. I'm testing it out with a few and then will probably move it on to the other level dependent scenes.
hopefully later we can choose the dresses the girls get to wear too

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I am confused regarding Prism's paths
I wanted a loyal path, in which she stays in the supers and tries to fix things, so i debated about the good things of the supers at the date, got disillusion low and in her dreamscape shelves event she chose optimism instead of defiance saying "As bad as the Society is, they have the resources to do a lot of good and that can't be ignored." So should be on the Loyal path right?

But in the gallery section i get this Screenshot (7).png

Now the titles are obviously, wrong the lower one should say Prism Loyal Scenes but, I get the Loyal path scene crossed out, as if i am on the rebel path.
Now is this a UI glitch, or have i messed up somewhere and i am now on the Rebel path for prism?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Considering coming back to this one. Is someone willing to tell me a bit about what branches Prism has? I know it's not a binary choice for her, right?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Considering coming back to this one. Is someone willing to tell me a bit about what branches Prism has? I know it's not a binary choice for her, right?
Prism's branches are complicated compared to the others in that you don't "pick" a route, she decides on her own based on her opinion of the super society. Basically, she either decides to try to fix it from within if she trusts them, or she will become more vigilante like if she doesn't. Her opinion is primarily influenced by the conversations you have with her during her visits.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Prism's branches are complicated compared to the others in that you don't "pick" a route, she decides on her own based on her opinion of the super society. Basically, she either decides to try to fix it from within if she trusts them, or she will become more vigilante like if she doesn't. Her opinion is primarily influenced by the conversations you have with her during her visits.
Is there much sexual variance? Or is it entirely variance in her social role?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So I feel like maybe I've screwed something up with Kiara's progression. Before reaching level 3 I solved the gold door and platinum door puzzles, then I picked her as partner I gave her the lying to yourself book but neither show up as being check in the hints and I still can't get passed the hammer. I'm not sure if I'm missing a step somewhere or am I going to have to restart?

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
I started the Gentleman's Club investigation, but I haven't figured out what I'm supposed to do to "catch a voyeur". It seems like I've done everything available to me, but nothing moves the investigation forward at all.

Edit: Figured out how to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I am confused regarding Prism's paths
I wanted a loyal path, in which she stays in the supers and tries to fix things, so i debated about the good things of the supers at the date, got disillusion low and in her dreamscape shelves event she chose optimism instead of defiance saying "As bad as the Society is, they have the resources to do a lot of good and that can't be ignored." So should be on the Loyal path right?

But in the gallery section i get this View attachment 1994486

Now the titles are obviously, wrong the lower one should say Prism Loyal Scenes but, I get the Loyal path scene crossed out, as if i am on the rebel path.
Now is this a UI glitch, or have i messed up somewhere and i am now on the Rebel path for prism?
That is entirely possible to be a error with the gallery. I kind of fogot about it and added it at the last minute. I'll take a look at it and get it squared away.

Is there much sexual variance? Or is it entirely variance in her social role?
The Gala scenes are completely different, there are some smaller modifications in the others. The investigations are completely different as well and some of those have some sexy scenes as well. I do have plans on adding more prism scenes down the line (much like what I did with Kiara and Blaire) and most of those will be path dependent

So I feel like maybe I've screwed something up with Kiara's progression. Before reaching level 3 I solved the gold door and platinum door puzzles, then I picked her as partner I gave her the lying to yourself book but neither show up as being check in the hints and I still can't get passed the hammer. I'm not sure if I'm missing a step somewhere or am I going to have to restart?
Can you send me a save? It should trigger after some time (I think a week or so but I may have shortened it). If it's broken, I can give you the console code to get you back on track

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Myscra
  • Should calling Kiara during the first week intro/tutorial be locked (mostly because of day 18)?
  • It's possible to call Kiara during late night and advance time to something that doesn't exist, making it so you cannot even walk home
  • Saturday and Sunday of the intro/tutorial (days 19 & 20), the phone in the UI bar is available, allowing access to ExcelDrive
  • Not sure if this is worth changing, but choosing "Wake Up" from the lounge or workshop brings you to your last location, which skips the checking of events when waking in your room
  • Related to above, should "Get up" from "EndDay" just return you to the last location as well?

Feb 22, 2018
That is entirely possible to be a error with the gallery. I kind of fogot about it and added it at the last minute. I'll take a look at it and get it squared away.

The Gala scenes are completely different, there are some smaller modifications in the others. The investigations are completely different as well and some of those have some sexy scenes as well. I do have plans on adding more prism scenes down the line (much like what I did with Kiara and Blaire) and most of those will be path dependent

Can you send me a save? It should trigger after some time (I think a week or so but I may have shortened it). If it's broken, I can give you the console code to get you back on track
What do you think about catapults? Trebuchets are catapults.
How did you make Crystal so effing cute?

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Myscra
  • Should calling Kiara during the first week intro/tutorial be locked (mostly because of day 18)?
  • It's possible to call Kiara during late night and advance time to something that doesn't exist, making it so you cannot even walk home
  • Saturday and Sunday of the intro/tutorial (days 19 & 20), the phone in the UI bar is available, allowing access to ExcelDrive
  • Not sure if this is worth changing, but choosing "Wake Up" from the lounge or workshop brings you to your last location, which skips the checking of events when waking in your room
  • Related to above, should "Get up" from "EndDay" just return you to the last location as well?
Thanks for these, I'll take a look and see about fixing them up.

What do you think about catapults? Trebuchets are catapults.
How did you make Crystal so effing cute?
They are the superior type of catapult, though I do favor ballistas as siege weaponry.
As for Crystal, its all about proper inspiration.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I should have replied earlier.
Its just a gallery bug. Based on later scenes and events I was definitely on the loyal path.

I have only tried one path for each character but so far i really like the game. In most text games i prefer having at least one image for each character to make it easier to understand how the character looks but you do such a good job at describing them that this is one of the few games in which i did not need the image. All characters also have well defined characteristics and personality.

Love the way mind control is implemented, very different from the typical mind control games.

So far i only have 2 concerns.

1. Missing out scenes because you levelled up the character. But it seems you are trying to fix that issue, so i look forward to it.

2. Too many branching paths. As said earlier, i haven't tried all character paths but it seems very manageable, just 2 for each, but Kiara has further branching. As of now there isn't much difference between the 2nd branching paths, but i really hope it doesn't get expanded upon a lot, or other characters having more secondary branches. 2 branches per character is manageable, more will just make things more annoying, at least for me

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I should have replied earlier.
Its just a gallery bug. Based on later scenes and events I was definitely on the loyal path.

I have only tried one path for each character but so far i really like the game. In most text games i prefer having at least one image for each character to make it easier to understand how the character looks but you do such a good job at describing them that this is one of the few games in which i did not need the image. All characters also have well defined characteristics and personality.

Love the way mind control is implemented, very different from the typical mind control games.

So far i only have 2 concerns.

1. Missing out scenes because you levelled up the character. But it seems you are trying to fix that issue, so i look forward to it.

2. Too many branching paths. As said earlier, i haven't tried all character paths but it seems very manageable, just 2 for each, but Kiara has further branching. As of now there isn't much difference between the 2nd branching paths, but i really hope it doesn't get expanded upon a lot, or other characters having more secondary branches. 2 branches per character is manageable, more will just make things more annoying, at least for me

Thanks for the kind words. I was trying to do something different than a lot of the other games I've seen on here. As for the things you mentioned.

1. I am working on this slowly but surely. I added it in to one set of scenes already and I'll see if it makes any more bugs before adding it in. Though, literally as I write this I realized an easier way of doing this for future characters so it should be built in from now on.

2. Oh trust me, if you find it annoying to play, it's way more annoying to write. Blaire was the first character so she kind of set the template and then I tried to do a bit more with Kiara. After realizing how much work went into it, I'm going with the 2 (maybe 3 paths) but I'll most likely avoid the second branching.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Some things that are not specific to any passage:
  • Not a bug, but when setting relays, I'm not sure why $superStuff.missionCaution is set in 3 steps
    • When arriving, based on the time
    • Where you decide to place the relay
    • When leaving, based on the time
    • Since time when arriving and leaving are the same, can't steps 1 & 3 be combined?
  • Not a bug, but when Kiara becomes Aliavoce, the player gets an additional 0.33 modifier to stat gain
    • Because of how floating point numbers are stored, this can result in really long numbers after a while (eg. 41.9799999997)
    • I suggest doing something like <<set $player.leer to Number($player.leer.toFixed(2))>> once a day (and same for stealth)
  • Bug: when the player is kidnapped and then rescued, time doesn't advance even though story-wise 2 days have passed.

Indixavior

Nov 16, 2020
I absolutely love these type of games! Anyone have any other mind control/hypno games similar to this and Superpowered? Looking for interesting mechanics/systems for mind control.

I've also played labrats 1 & 2, and snowdaze.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes