HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Soooooooo, long time no see everyone. Sorry for being mostly absent this month, way to much stuff came up.

Now, on to the update. Considering how much stuff I worked on over the course of the last month or so I can't really jot it all down (most of it should be in the changelog in the zip). I tried to do a bit of work even when I had a lack of motivation so some smaller things might not be there.

Finishing up Prism level 5 was the main focus. This includes all of her scenes, the dreamwalking stuff, her dreamform, and another round of investigations. I also added in a new skill to channel the abilities of the people you are connected to (so far just Prism). Neoptolemus was kind enough to fix up the calendar app on the phone so that it keeps track of your investigations and guides you what to do next.

There is now an App that Kiara can make that is a quick way to keep track of where NPCs are located as long as your are connected to them (for the main women) or have met them at least once (for the minor NPCs).

As mentioned above, there are a bunch of other more minor stuff as well.

If you have any issues, I'm a lot more active on the discord but I will be checking in to F95 a lot more than I have been

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Myscra Not sure if you're aware but the game is completely broken. Try a new start, on day 1 stuck after being told to go to exceldrive but can't do anything on that page.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
Playing on mobile, the sidebar covers the main text and I can’t make it go back in. Played through the intro without problem because there was not sidebar, but Is there supposed to be a button to click to slide the sidebar back?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Playing on mobile, the sidebar covers the main text and I can’t make it go back in. Played through the intro without problem because there was not sidebar, but Is there supposed to be a button to click to slide the sidebar back?
Import to Twine, go to CSS, delete
Code:
#ui-bar-toggle {
    display: none;
}
now you got toggle buttons for the sidebar. I remember there were a few other things that are a bit of a nuisance on a phone but forgot what else I changed ^^;

tallgoat

Aug 11, 2018
I'm drawing a blank on how to unlock channeling. No new options are popping up in Stress relief, dream walking, or any of Prisim's dialogue options or phone calls. For reference, I already have the portals open, but when i go to the sanctum, there's nothing further.

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
I'm drawing a blank on how to unlock channeling. No new options are popping up in Stress relief, dream walking, or any of Prisim's dialogue options or phone calls. For reference, I already have the portals open, but when i go to the sanctum, there's nothing further.
You need to meditate with Prism in the park.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Import to Twine, go to CSS, delete
Code:
#ui-bar-toggle {
    display: none;
}
now you got toggle buttons for the sidebar. I remember there were a few other things that are a bit of a nuisance on a phone but forgot what else I changed ^^;
I don't think anyone's asked for a mobile compatible version before, but it should be straight forward to do. I'll talk to Myscra, let us know if there's any issues aside from the sidebar.

Reactions: Hargan2

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I still have 4 vivienne invitations. Where can I find the last 4 people ? Could I get some hints ?

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes