HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes
Feb 22, 2018
I want the redhead milf. You go at your own pace, but. I want the redhead milf. Especially if there is a scene where we fuck Leane and our friend watches.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I want the redhead milf. You go at your own pace, but. I want the redhead milf. Especially if there is a scene where we fuck Leane and our friend watches.
I feel like Kiara has indicated that the MC using his mojo on her mom was something she was into. I could be misremembering and or reading too much into something she said at some point. Leanne was pushed back behind Prism content, but she should still be relatively near the front of the queue of characters.

Reactions: Brovalon

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, just out of curiosity, I tried using Base64 image encoder to embed all the images used in this game into the HTML file itself. And it works flawlessly. If anyone is interested, here is the file. You only need the HTML file, you don't need to put it anywhere.

if you don't want to download the Zip file.

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, just out of curiosity, I tried using Base64 image encoder to embed all the images used in this game into the HTML file itself. And it works flawlessly. If anyone is interested, here is the file. You only need the HTML file, you don't need to put it anywhere.

Workupload if you don't want to download the Zip file.
What images? I thought this game was text only, unless you're talking about the map or something.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
There's also some backgrounds (those patterns). It's really nothing visual but of course needs to be present to work properly.

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
What images? I thought this game was text only, unless you're talking about the map or something.
There's also some backgrounds (those patterns). It's really nothing visual but of course needs to be present to work properly.
Like what PyoT said, the game itself uses a few PNG files that it clones itself in order to create that pleasant background image. However, if you wish to host the game somewhere so you can play it anywhere you go (I did this on GitHub once), the constant request for images might start to affect your quotas.

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
I really like this game. The writing's on point, the characters believable, the mind control progression engaging, and the overall plot fun and lighthearted in all the right ways while still pointing at greater things. It's one of the few text games I've tried that doesn't outright trigger a "wall of text" effect.

That being said (and it needed to be said), is there any way to keep savegames from one version to the next without manually importing them? It's a bit of a hassle to do, and I always like to keep separate savegames for different things I tried, which multiplies the hassle.

Reactions: ciri_in_trouble

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I really like this game. The writing's on point, the characters believable, the mind control progression engaging, and the overall plot fun and lighthearted in all the right ways while still pointing at greater things. It's one of the few text games I've tried that doesn't outright trigger a "wall of text" effect.

That being said (and it needed to be said), is there any way to keep savegames from one version to the next without manually importing them? It's a bit of a hassle to do, and I always like to keep separate savegames for different things I tried, which multiplies the hassle.
Yes, or at least, I think so.

If my understanding is correct, since the web browser is "pretending" that the HTML file you're loading is from a website... If you run the HTML file from the same folder (this includes the file path) and use the same filename (between different versions, i recommend just changing the name to AccidentalMind.html or similar), the browser should detect it as the same "website" allowing you to access the same local storage.

However, if something should happen and the local storage gets cleared out, you will loose all progress and have to start again, so making external saves is something that you should probably do anyway just to make sure the browser doesn't eat your saves by accident.

Reactions: Agrippa

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, or at least, I think so.

If my understanding is correct, since the web browser is "pretending" that the HTML file you're loading is from a website... If you run the HTML file from the same folder (this includes the file path) and use the same filename (between different versions, i recommend just changing the name to AccidentalMind.html or similar), the browser should detect it as the same "website" allowing you to access the same local storage.

However, if something should happen and the local storage gets cleared out, you will loose all progress and have to start again, so making external saves is something that you should probably do anyway just to make sure the browser doesn't eat your saves by accident.
Thanks! I thought I had tried this due to the same reasoning, but maybe I forgot to change the HTML name. I'll test it later.

EDIT: Confirmed to work. Thank you once again.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Accidental Mind v3.0 is now in the playtesting and polishing stage.

I don't have an estimated release date for you yet, but I can give you a glimpse at some of the content coming in the next update. MyscraMyscra has expanded the library job into it's own side story, allowing you to work your way up from gopher to more profitable opportunities and introducing three new minor characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Will the update be posted here soon?
Myscra hasn't really been doing patreon exclusive releases long enough for anybody (besides possibly Myscra) to say exactly when it will release. I am pretty sure the last release's delay was between a week and a half and two weeks.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Myscra hasn't really been doing patreon exclusive releases long enough for anybody (besides possibly Myscra) to say exactly when it will release. I am pretty sure the last release's delay was between a week and a half and two weeks.
Hmm, well here's hoping it won't be too much longer.

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
Oof. I'm excited to get into the new release but it looks like my old saves are gone. I still have a few manual saves to disk I did but they're pretty far back. Blair and Kiara's stuff is complete but most everything with Prism and beyond that is going to need to be done again. Oh well, lesson learned and I'll make more backups this time.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else getting that Lifetime Ending with Blaire? I don't know if we're supposed to click anything, or what, but it just says The End at the bottom of the page so I'm wondering if I accidentally hit an ending or something.

I can escape by choosing ExcelDrive, but it keeps popping back up every morning after I sleep apparently.

EDIT: This might be because I'm using my 2.4 save file. So if this keeps up I might restart and check to see if it fixes it.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes