HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't messed around with NovelAI at any point, but the way that AI image generation works means that any public service can't really be suitable for creating realistic characters. The only ways to get consistent facial features is to train the model on a specific person, or to use an individual already known to the model. (which most services disallow due to legal concerns) I know novelAI allowed training for its text generation, but even if that is also true for its image generation I doubt that training unique models for each character would be a worthwhile use of Myscra's time.
I'm not trying to discourage you from creating some examples. I just feel like a major drawback of the suggestion to try using generated images is that it will actively detract from the overall quality of the game if there isn't a pretty high level of consistency, and consistency take a huge amount of effort compared to getting one or two good looking images.
I use AI reguarly, it's not that hard to make realistic images these days especially with NovelAI. It requires no training now on their models, just good prompt engineering. I have to wait a couple more days until I can show you that and I say this as an artist myself (pixel art/vector art/etc), the results can be pretty clean and require minimal to no clean up if done well. The main investment is time to refine the prompts and then finding good results. Self-hosted models are easier to control, however, using the first main result as the img2img guide to ensure facial similarity helps a lot.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Hmm well, this is frustrating been a while since I played and can't remember how to get the 7th topic for Imani and last two for Mary (I have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm well, this is frustrating been a while since I played and can't remember how to get the 7th topic for Imani and last two for Mary (I have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one).
write in the browser console

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc.imani.convoTags
and
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc.mary.convoTags
the complete lists are:

"CLASS", "FRIEND", "JOB", "POWER", "FAMILY", "YOU", "YOUBLAIRE"
"SCHOOL", "FRIENDS", "FAMILY", "CHEER", "STRIP1", "STRIP2", "YOUBLAIRE"

if you miss "youblaire" you must first trigger the movie night and fuck blaire (not the sleepover) after that you can ask them the relevant topic (for mary only when she works as stripper)
i think you miss "strip2" with mary, you should meet her in the strip bar (friday or saturday night) and pay for a private dance.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Is it possible to get the movie night blaire event if you've already maxxed her out? I don't recall ever having the option to do that.

Oct 8, 2020
Is it possible to get the movie night blaire event if you've already maxxed her out? I don't recall ever having the option to do that.
Try hitting her up when she's at the mall with her friends. She'll have to run off with her friends (as usual) but sometimes you get a special variation that gets you invited to movie night.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
It looks like it's somewhere in the 15-20% chance range, and the chance that it activiates refreshes on page load, so just using the ingame back option if you don't get it will trigger it pretty quick.
the movie night, not the sleepover. (the latter is more common to happen)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
error on Day 18 as I am waiting for night at Late Night interval

Error: <<NewsTicker>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'b')

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
the movie night, not the sleepover. (the latter is more common to happen)
Like I said in this post, I did 100 tests for the mall trigger, and both events were within 15-20%. While the sleepover was more common, it's not a huge difference. I didn't do any statistical calculations or anything, but as a general idea, it looks pretty close to the same chance.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Like I said in this post, I did 100 tests for the mall trigger, and both events were within 15-20%. While the sleepover was more common, it's not a huge difference. I didn't do any statistical calculations or anything, but as a general idea, it looks pretty close to the same chance.
checked the game code, the random event is reworked, now they have the same probability to happen, a couple of version ago the movie night probability to happen was half of the sleepover.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
No idea what im doing wrong. I have learned the anti squid thing.
I read here i need to buy a book but nothing in library.. What am i supposed to do?
1685381136656.png 1685381180064.png

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No idea what im doing wrong. I have learned the anti squid thing.
I read here i need to buy a book but nothing in library.. What am i supposed to do?
View attachment 2659215 View attachment 2659216
the anti squid is needed for kiara level 3 IIRC. if you need to buy some books you need to go in the mall from the parck district, there are some stores with assorted things. you canno buy books from the university library. lol

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
the anti squid is needed for kiara level 3 IIRC. if you need to buy some books you need to go in the mall from the parck district, there are some stores with assorted things. you canno buy books from the university library. lol
1685384557011.png

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
ok, one step back. where you are blocked? (main story, girl at level x, investigation, ...)
because "i need to buy a book after learning anti squid" isn't a valid one.

EDIT: i don't want be harsh, i just want help.
1685385590231.png
Here is what im doing.
3). I already talked to the crazy man and got the Anti-squid tactis.
1685385645469.png

Whenever I try to do the silver door for Kiara i can't pass it.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes