HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, that is what I was referring to. I did ask him a while back but I have forgotten the conversation and what was said. I am on the 4th meeting where you would unlock the Breaking and Entering Knowledge. At least half of that conversation is "___._?". So I feel like I'm being left out of a bit of information I have somehow failed to understand.[/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Yes, that is what I was referring to. I did ask him a while back but I have forgotten the conversation and what was said. I am on the 4th meeting where you would unlock the Breaking and Entering Knowledge. At least half of that conversation is "___._?". So I feel like I'm being left out of a bit of information I have somehow failed to understand.[/SPOILER]
Working as intended then I'm afraid. So far that mystery has remained a mystery, we don't know anything more about them aside from what Fulminato posted.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
So I promised to run some AI examples and well, here we go. The results vary in quality but honestly, I wasn't hunting for perfect examples or refining prompts for them, just a "what does the AI make of them with the bare miniumum/current descriptions". For these I used NovelAI (all of these are raw outputs with no touch up) and each character's Index appearance with the following prompt guides stuck in front of them:
masterpiece, photorealistic, best quality, volumetric lighting, dynamic pose, detailed background, detailed hands, intricately detailed outfit, skin pores,
So without further ado....
Keep in mind all of these are raw outputs using the limited prompt structure and just the game descriptions, a serious effort to actually make a consistent prompt would have less defects and then get some touch up work as well. For example adding the elements I've had to exclude or adding tanlines. When I have a little time I'll post an actually properly made prompt example with touch up work. For now have an example of a piece I'm using as overpainting/touch up practice from one of my own prompts. AI on the left, current WIP on the right.

Last edited:

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
So I promised to run some AI examples and well, here we go. The results vary in quality but honestly, I wasn't hunting for perfect examples or refining prompts for them, just a "what does the AI make of them with the bare miniumum/current descriptions". For these I used NovelAI (all of these are raw outputs with no touch up) and each character's Index appearance with the following prompt guides stuck in front of them:

Keep in mind all of these are raw outputs using the limited prompt structure and just the game descriptions, a serious effort to actually make a consistent prompt would have less defects and then get some touch up work as well. For example adding the elements I've had to exclude or adding tanlines. When I have a little time I'll post an actually properly made prompt example with touch up work. For now have an example of a piece I'm using as overpainting/touch up practice from one of my own prompts. AI on the left, current WIP on the right.
This is a really interesting experiment! but I don't know if using AI for images like this would be the best move; The best use case would be for these to accompany the sex scenes and that would require multiple images of the same characters and currently AI has not impressed me with its ability to maintain details about the same subject in different poses.

Plus the more fantastical elements of each of the characters hasn't seemed to come across at all (Photona's skin actually glowing, Prism's hair, The superhero costumes are mostly missing) and I don't think that Liane or Kiara's Thicc-ness comes across at all, though I acknowledge you are aware of this.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Maybe it would work better if you tailored the art to be less detailed, more representational (sorta like Teraurge's art) but the inconsistency and inability to represent key parts of each character (the superhero abilities, the Thiccness, the costumes) make me think that this is not the game that can best use AI art. I'm glad you went through the effort to figure this out though!

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe it would work better if you tailored the art to be less detailed, more representational (sorta like Teraurge's art) but the inconsistency and inability to represent key parts of each character (the superhero abilities, the Thiccness, the costumes) make me think that this is not the game that can best use AI art. I'm glad you went through the effort to figure this out though!
These are the no-effort versions, if I wanted to do a serious effort I'd use a locally hosted AI which gives much more control with it. This was limited by NovelAI being a single model with no LORAs or other features that allow real fine-tuning and control to it. Including ensuring details like the faces matching (though to be honest I have the art skills to correct those issues anyway). There's a number of ways I can control the results to generate face angles and etc via Stable Diffusion instead of the other online models.

Still, it was just an experiment as you said to show what could be gotten without doing quality control on them and actually building up a specific prompt to generate them (which is more consistent than using the descriptions most of the time). It's nice to see them though, a few of the results actually feel like what I'd been imagining personally.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Really cool work!

I would say, closest for each character in my mind. Third one for Blaire. Probably the second one for Kiara. I'd say the first for Prism (its hard since from what I've seen with AI art, costumes, masks, rainbow hair, and dark skin are tricky). Second for Nayika. First for Photona. Second for Liane (its hard to do middle age too). Third one for Cerebralite.

Reactions: Syliar

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

These mostly turned out as I expected they would. I find it curious that Blaire's outfit is extremely similar in style and color choices in all three examples despite zero prompting for it. I guess that shows a bit of a bias somewhere in the training. I'd also like to echo Myscra in saying these turned out pretty cool.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
These mostly turned out as I expected they would. I find it curious that Blaire's outfit is extremely similar in style and color choices in all three examples despite zero prompting for it. I guess that shows a bit of a bias somewhere in the training. I'd also like to echo Myscra in saying these turned out pretty cool.
The bias is probably Lola Bunny, that said it will honour her actual cheerleader colours if her outfit is changed to use that description instead. Otherwise, the bias is me, as I ran roughly 12 images or so per character and selected the best 3 from those. Though I primarily focused on defects like bad hands or faces than outfit colours, that said I included some rough ones that had interesting outfit designs.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016

While I appreciate the fact that you took the time to use an AI to recreate these characters, at least to me, this game doesn't give me a japanimation vibe at all, so these images take me away and come out as simply unimmersive.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Alteration

May 7, 2017

Honestly I think even with using NovelAI instead of a custom AI model the results are fantastic. Having these as a reference picture in game to give the player an idea of what the character looks like would be a cool option to have.
Thanks for taking the time to create them.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

I think I was the one so long ago to mention that something like Stable Diffusion could be used to make artwork that could accompany the game, and seeing now this experiment is super fascinating. Lots of these look great, and I know that while they probably won't get used it's an interesting proof of concept.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I hope that Umbrette is more than a 'cameo', petite goths are quite fun.
I'm not sure if It's been mentioned on her before but Umbralette was originally supposed to be a cameo for that one scene but the reception was positive and I was having trouble fleshing out the last of the recruitable characters, so Umbralette was upgraded to one of the main women. I believe I have her stuff slated for 4.0.

Feb 22, 2018
I'm not sure if It's been mentioned on her before but Umbralette was originally supposed to be a cameo for that one scene but the reception was positive and I was having trouble fleshing out the last of the recruitable characters, so Umbralette was upgraded to one of the main women. I believe I have her stuff slated for 4.0.
Converting bad girls to your side is top tier.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I think Umbralette being a main woman is a good idea. It would be really weird for her to just be a cameo character after everything, plus it also lends itself to the idea of the MC's powers being discovered since if I recall correctly, she's a sidekick for a villain who would probably go looking for her wayward minion.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes