HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Seems like there's a bug with Lianne's discussions. After making first connection and choosing one subject, it just says " You have already discussed something with Liane today " no matter how many days pass.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I seem to be running into a problem with my save
- I cannot start the lvl 2 dreamscape sequence with Nayika.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Save attached for reference

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
Welcome
For Blaire, how can I complete the third dream stage? I did everything, but what should I do in this step?
3) In her dreamscape, you must find her motivations hidden within the library stacks (looking around the library will give you hints on how to navigate)."

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think Umbralette being a main woman is a good idea. It would be really weird for her to just be a cameo character after everything, plus it also lends itself to the idea of the MC's powers being discovered since if I recall correctly, she's a sidekick for a villain who would probably go looking for her wayward minion.
Honestly, it's one of the better ideas that I take no credit for. I had a bunch of players suggest it after she was introduced. As for the second part. I didn't think that far ahead but you're absolutely right. Her boss would want to know where she went eventually ...

Seems like there's a bug with Lianne's discussions. After making first connection and choosing one subject, it just says " You have already discussed something with Liane today " no matter how many days pass.
That's an odd one. Can you send me a save? In the meantime, if you're comfortable with using the console, the variable is SugarCube.State.variables.liane.spoken. 0 means shes free to talk, 1 is she's been talked to already.

I seem to be running into a problem with my save
- I cannot start the lvl 2 dreamscape sequence with Nayika.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Save attached for reference
Ah, Cripes this is something that came up in playtesting and I forgot to make more obvious. If you hover over the dreamwalk "button" it says that she's only available Friday and Saturday nights.

Welcome
For Blaire, how can I complete the third dream stage? I did everything, but what should I do in this step?
3) In her dreamscape, you must find her motivations hidden within the library stacks (looking around the library will give you hints on how to navigate)."
The library stacks is the maze area that keeps putting you back to the beginning on wrong turns. There's hidden text in that area with hints as to which direction you should go. Small hint: Click on the catalog terminal and the graffiti or, if you just want the actual answer: East North North West South West

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
That's an odd one. Can you send me a save? In the meantime, if you're comfortable with using the console, the variable is SugarCube.State.variables.liane.spoken. 0 means shes free to talk, 1 is she's been talked to already.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
If you'd like an additional data point, I ran into the same issue. Going from 3.2d to 3.3d, I saw that Liane had a couple new conversation options, and after choosing one of the new ones, every subsequent encounter with Liane said I'd already discussed something with her today.

ekusonas

Aug 9, 2020
I might be dumb, but I entered Amita's dream and already have her at level 2 and I can't find a way to actually leave it now. I have the camouflage construct but not the free exit one, so I'm just aimlessly wandering around now. The only thing I've found that I can still interact with in here is the binoculars.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
If you'd like an additional data point, I ran into the same issue. Going from 3.2d to 3.3d, I saw that Liane had a couple new conversation options, and after choosing one of the new ones, every subsequent encounter with Liane said I'd already discussed something with her today.
I apparently managed to erase the part that resets her dream variable. I'm going to put out one last release tonight to fix this.

I might be dumb, but I entered Amita's dream and already have her at level 2 and I can't find a way to actually leave it now. I have the camouflage construct but not the free exit one, so I'm just aimlessly wandering around now. The only thing I've found that I can still interact with in here is the binoculars.
This one's on me. It falls under "Crap I forgot about". I will add in the escape variable and the run out of time variable with a bug fix tonight.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I apparently managed to erase the part that resets her dream variable. I'm going to put out one last release tonight to fix this.

This one's on me. It falls under "Crap I forgot about". I will add in the escape variable and the run out of time variable with a bug fix tonight.
Another thing but the fear/ confidence variables don't visually change even if there's a +1 or -1 written

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Another thing but the fear/ confidence variables don't visually change even if there's a +1 or -1 written
I'm looking into this one, it got brought up in the discord but it seems to work fine when I do it, even with someone else's save file.

GeneralA

Aug 21, 2017
Is the event for getting the concert tickets for Nightingale still broken?
I think it might still be. I haven't been able to get passed the La Lune part.

*Edit*
Weirdly, the prompts for the art exhibit investigation came back up through Vivienne. Doing that over cleared the Nightingale mission.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think it might still be. I haven't been able to get passed the La Lune part.

*Edit*
Weirdly, the prompts for the art exhibit investigation came back up through Vivienne. Doing that over cleared the Nightingale mission.
That is odd, do you happen to have a save from before that? If so, I might be able to pick out what's wrong.

Z3r0Sama

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know where Adalines extra converstion topics trigger for Blaires Dreamscape scenes? Got her house, pool and club ones.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes