HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
Can someone explain to me how to achieve these conditions for the character Prism? I have verified her dream more than once and I cannot do anything

2) Explore her dreamscape.
3) Find the strange glyphs on the hilltop henge
4) Access the Giga Cannon (You may need some help for this)
5) Erase the Society's influence in her mind"

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to achieve these conditions for the character Prism? I have verified her dream more than once and I cannot do anything

Try to look for the pink text in the scenario descriptions

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

for access the giga cannon you need to go in the holding cell and be followed by a drone and reach the cannon. don't use the elevator because the dominion hq lobby will destroy the drone go in the laboratory in the west of the initial zone and then straight nord until you reach the cannon, the robot sniper will kill the drone first and you are able to disable it.

Reactions: Liu_Kang

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
I have an issue with Prism Level 4 progression
There this event does not appear
3) A special event has to happen after one of your dates/debates (requires Rapport 30+ and Enjoyment 20+)
And I have his requirements

Also, how do I know the password for the cannon in the dream
I think he meant this step
4) Examine the shelves in the Trophy room in the Dreamscape (requires lockpicking and a keycard)

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I have an issue with Prism Level 4 progression
There this event does not appear
3) A special event has to happen after one of your dates/debates (requires Rapport 30+ and Enjoyment 20+)
And I have his requirements
are you sure you're doing the date thing? Call up Prism on the phone and ask her out on a date.

Reactions: Liu_Kang

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you can you help me with step 4
4) Examine the shelves in the Trophy room in the Dreamscape (requires lockpicking and a keycard)
too generic, specific
the password for the cannon is for the level 5, if you roam the dreamscape you will find in the description of the rooms tied to the symbols a clear number.
like laboratory with a serie of "0" [lab -> beker]

FickleRain

Dec 14, 2017
I saw folks posting AI fan art for accidental mind, and as a Blair fan, I wanted to post some of my custom Stable Diffusion generations based on everyone's favorite cheerleader. I'm thinking about training a LORA model if there's interest.

dimension_drift

Apr 4, 2019
Hey! Love the game. I've run into a problem with running the investigations - I'm in the second set, and have done all except the gentleman's club (last one was CSS). But after I finished that one, the Investigations button has disappeared from the Send Message menu, so I can't start it and progress further. Any ideas? I've attached the save below.

Hg0

Feb 11, 2018
Has anyone put together a translation of what emotion Crystal's hair colors mean? Pink (lust) and red (embarrassment) happen a lot but I'm not sure about some of the less common colors.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Has anyone put together a translation of what emotion Crystal's hair colors mean? Pink (lust) and red (embarrassment) happen a lot but I'm not sure about some of the less common colors.
Red = Embarressed
Pink = Lust
yellow = anger
black ~ killing spree
withe = fear
green ~ happines
purple ~ disgust
Brown = confusion
orange = surprise

AardKrav

Sep 6, 2020
Hi Dev, Long time listener, first time caller! I'm definitely more of a lurker but this deserved a comment. I'm normally for more direct content in both story and execution. I do have a marked preference for SugarCube and similar style games when they have significant depth, due to it's more flexible story flow. This particular game delivered in such a way that I was entertained for hours. It did not feel very grindy, although it was a bit tiring due to it's length. I also think it might be nice to have a simple indicator of "hey bud, you haven't seen this before". Lastly, I want to compliment the enhanced formatting for the many different types of information to deliver. This cannot have been easy, and as far as I can tell, seems to have been executed flawlessly or nearly so.

It definitely shocks me how small the download is for the significant amount of content here. There are also very, very few if any spelling errors, and the grammatical ones seem to be simple word-selection errors due to spellcheck. BRAVO!

I'm really, really looking forward to this game continuing to grow, hopefully with many more characters and more dynamic and situational content, especially with the proliferation of simple AI tech to make rounding out a story line a bit less tedious or time consuming. Great job, and keep it up!

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm wondering, how far ahead has this game been planned? Is it meant to be an evergreen game, or is there an established narrative path?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm wondering, how far ahead has this game been planned? Is it meant to be an evergreen game, or is there an established narrative path?
I'm pretty sure that I have seen the word sequel come up once or twice, so I'm pretty sure there's at least something of a planned end goal. I can think of a few milestones that would make for a decent story split, but I could also see the game's main story going for quite a while longer without it being an issue as well.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it's the first of three game. the dev said to have a clear story in mind, and there is a semi official road map for this game, and at least a roughly plan for the next one.

we have 3 completed girl (blaire, kiara and prism), two in the working (liane and nayika) and other two more (umbralette and REDACTED)

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
it's the first of three game. the dev said to have a clear story in mind, and there is a semi official road map for this game, and at least a roughly plan for the next one.

we have 3 completed girl (blaire, kiara and prism), two in the working (liane and nayika) and other two more (umbralette and REDACTED)
The first of THREE games?! Wow, that's ambitious. Well, good luck to Myscra then.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Even this one feels ambitious. The Blaire/Kiara story and the Prism/Society story feel very separate and could have been two different games.

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
Pretty obvious the corrupt supers will start targeting your harem members when they become aware of you and chase you down. If the dev is brave enough we might even have to make some tough choices and lose some. (Though unlikely. Lots of people will complain and throw a fit.) It does feel like what we have so far is a very long set-up. A first Act of a three-act arc, if you will. Just hope the whole arc will actually finish.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Pretty obvious the corrupt supers will start targeting your harem members when they become aware of you and chase you down. If the dev is brave enough we might even have to make some tough choices and lose some. (Though unlikely. Lots of people will complain and throw a fit.) It does feel like what we have so far is a very long set-up. A first Act of a three-act arc, if you will. Just hope the whole arc will actually finish.
I don't think that not being "brave enough" would be the primary reason to not have the player make "tough choices" in the game. The bigger issue would be that killing off any single character would have a completely different major impact on the story. Just picking a few random examples, without Kiara the path to becoming a full fledged super would be totally different, Blair is an extremely popular person and her loss would impact most of the community, Prism is popular with an entirely different group, and finally, Liane's death would cause Kiara to never forgive you if she found out you made the choice to let her die. Imagine having to somehow fit just one of any two of those options into the current story's narrative.
I also find your extremely dismissive attitude toward the (at this point entirely hypothetical) people not wanting to be forced to pick between two lives (even the lives of fictional characters) fascinating. Obviously some people would be upset about having to deal with that sort of thing. It's also a choice I would expect to come up midway through the final act than I would expect to see in the first or second act of a story.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes