HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Pretty obvious the corrupt supers will start targeting your harem members when they become aware of you and chase you down. If the dev is brave enough we might even have to make some tough choices and lose some. (Though unlikely. Lots of people will complain and throw a fit.) It does feel like what we have so far is a very long set-up. A first Act of a three-act arc, if you will. Just hope the whole arc will actually finish.
In addition to what smkey21 said above, making a radical branching choice that that increases the workload of future updates exponentially. In fact, killing off the characters makes for a far more radical change than the mere personality divergences we've had up until now. It would send the story in completely different directions that would have to all be managed concurrently which is insane for a one man dev to do.

EDIT: At best, there will be choices that result in bad ends, kinda like what we have now where there are bad ends if Prism doesn't trust you enough before you reveal the truth to her.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the dev said of few choice will be carried throught the games, but making different game is mean to keep the divergence in check. and not all the girl will be mandatory for "completing" the game.

Oct 8, 2020
the dev said of few choice will be carried throught the games, but making different game is mean to keep the divergence in check. and not all the girl will be mandatory for "completing" the game.
I love the concept of Mandatory Romance as imposed upon the player (as opposed to the Mandatory Romance imposed upon the heroines, via mind control).

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Did Myscra completely hide their patreon posts to non-patrons, or did Patreon "update" something? Cause before I could see the locked posts, but now there's nothing. It allowed me to keep up with updates, even if I couldn't see the content of the posts.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Did Myscra completely hide their patreon posts to non-patrons, or did Patreon "update" something? Cause before I could see the locked posts, but now there's nothing. It allowed me to keep up with updates, even if I couldn't see the content of the posts.
Not that it means much with how these things tend to roll out slowly over days or weeks, but at the moment the few Patreon pages l sometimes check look the same as always. For me, the last post on Myscra's page looks to have been made on the 13th of July. This is without being logged in on an account, so it wouldn't be related to an account filter/setting.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
yeah poker was really broken last i played eliminated players winning hands making rounds nearly endless, strings of hands were ervyone folds if you keep betting or hold making you win nearly every round.
I think it's still possible for some money to disappear into the aether in poker.

Denamic

Aug 7, 2018
What I believe is happening is that the players that are out of the game are still technically playing hands, except hidden, automatically losing, and without bets. But if they have a draw with active players, their auto-lose condition is overridden, and they go into a tie-breaker that they can win, which deletes the money. Pure speculation though.

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
This was nice, i had a lot of fun reading through it. Looking forwards to see which kind of psycho we will be dealing with once Umbralette gets fleshed out

The one little peeve i have (that may have been mostly due to the way i played through) is that while advancing Prism story there was a lot of down time that you can use to meander about and do the side girls, but once i was done with that for the ones that interested me i started to skip several days in a row as most of the events i wanted to chase after where around the weekend. It was at that point where having a "Skip day" button would have been appreciated

Not that skipping days was hard or anything it was just the difference between clicking 5-7 times vs ∼40 times, again this may likely be on me for being a bit too focused on the main girls on the first read and now that i reached the end of whats available (main story wise) i will go and see what i missed.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This was nice, i had a lot of fun reading through it. Looking forwards to see which kind of psycho we will be dealing with once Umbralette gets fleshed out

The one little peeve i have (that may have been mostly due to the way i played through) is that while advancing Prism story there was a lot of down time that you can use to meander about and do the side girls, but once i was done with that for the ones that interested me i started to skip several days in a row as most of the events i wanted to chase after where around the weekend. It was at that point where having a "Skip day" button would have been appreciated

Not that skipping days was hard or anything it was just the difference between clicking 5-7 times vs ∼40 times, again this may likely be on me for being a bit too focused on the main girls on the first read and now that i reached the end of whats available (main story wise) i will go and see what i missed.
There's a skip days button. It's one of the mental constructs. The Prism downtime also happens to me pretty frequently. In general the weekends are pretty content heavy.

Reactions: littleowen

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
So uh... no matter what I do I can't seem to track prism in the city center. No option shows up in evening or night, nothing new when I "wait and observe". I've got Blaire at 4 and Kiara at 3 in case there's some weird requirement I don't know about, but even after clicking the spoiler talking to sam it's just finding her in the evenings that I cannot seem to trigger.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So uh... no matter what I do I can't seem to track prism in the city center. No option shows up in evening or night, nothing new when I "wait and observe". I've got Blaire at 4 and Kiara at 3 in case there's some weird requirement I don't know about, but even after clicking the spoiler talking to sam it's just finding her in the evenings that I cannot seem to trigger.
first, better bring both blaire and kiara at 5 before push with prism.
second: the exact advice sam had is? (there are, three, i think event you need to chase prism in downtown, so know exact your point is very relevant)

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
first, better bring both blaire and kiara at 5 before push with prism.
second: the exact advice sam had is? (there are, three, i think event you need to chase prism in downtown, so know exact your point is very relevant)
The advice Sam gives only states I need Kiara at 3 and that I need to have watched her demonstration which I have.

Dev: "To progress:

1) Hang out in City Center in the evening or night to see something unusual.
2) Prism takes a lot of precautions to avoid being followed and you must choose the correct option at each step. Click on the options in the described text and carefully read their descriptions to gain some hints to which one is Prism.
3) Make sure Kiara is level 3 and watch her demonstration.✔
4) Call Kiara for advice."

For some reason City Center never has an option to follow Prism and thus I can't do any of the other 3 parts required to advance her story.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The advice Sam gives only states I need Kiara at 3 and that I need to have watched her demonstration which I have.

Dev: "To progress:

1) Hang out in City Center in the evening or night to see something unusual.
2) Prism takes a lot of precautions to avoid being followed and you must choose the correct option at each step. Click on the options in the described text and carefully read their descriptions to gain some hints to which one is Prism.
3) Make sure Kiara is level 3 and watch her demonstration.✔
4) Call Kiara for advice."

For some reason City Center never has an option to follow Prism and thus I can't do any of the other 3 parts required to advance her story.
digging through the html file I can tell you a couple things. step 1 isn't tracked, so a checkmark isn't going to appear for it. This is the code that lets the second step trigger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
going through that bit by bit, you are currently on prismQuest 6, time 4 is evening and time 5 is night. Prism should be at the correct location a mix of evenings and nights from Tuesday through Friday. Finally, the big one, rannum3 lte 3 means that rannum3 (a random number between 1 and 10 that is rolled at the start of every day) needs to be less than or equal to three for the event to trigger. You can bypass the rannum3 bit by having Kiara do a special mission to track Prism. This might require Kiara to be higher level and be why Fulminato said to get Kiara to level 5. I didn't feel like looking through the mission stuff to see how to trigger it, so I'm not certain of the requirements. If you don't do the tracking mission you should have about a 30% chance of it being available each day.

GrumpyOlCoot

Oct 23, 2021
Is anyone else not getting access to Amita/Nayika's level 2 dreamwalk? v.3.3, but the save was started on 3.2, if it is relevant. Her comfort and caution are maxed and minned, respectively, and I've cleared out her conversations in case they carried a flag in them. Also can't get the supersuit, but, I just presume that event plain doesn't exist yet, but I know Nayika's event does.
The Sam text for the hint, in case it helps.
Get Amita's caution to 40 or lower.✔
Get Amita's comfort to 20 or higher.✔
and the checks stop there. Can't give a call for dreamwalking, because the button is not clickable, so I'm hard stuck there.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Is anyone else not getting access to Amita/Nayika's level 2 dreamwalk? v.3.3, but the save was started on 3.2, if it is relevant. Her comfort and caution are maxed and minned, respectively, and I've cleared out her conversations in case they carried a flag in them. Also can't get the supersuit, but, I just presume that event plain doesn't exist yet, but I know Nayika's event does.
and the checks stop there. Can't give a call for dreamwalking, because the button is not clickable, so I'm hard stuck there.
Have you maxxed out Prism yet? I think that might be a requirement for her.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you can ask her to dreamwalk only friday and saturday night

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes