• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I got stuck in a loop. After trying out the sex system, the game sent me back to the wardrobe tutorial and wouldn't let me proceed.

Reactions: Zohan4201

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There is some visible progress. With version 11 there is no need to manually load .AWR files - they are automatically loaded now from resources folder with html. Also sex system is added and some bug fixes as well plus some graphic missed in v0.10. With this said - game is still in very early stage and unplayable - only for testing.

Reactions: LittleJ and eeee

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
No content in this and dev is thinking about starting a new project similar to "free cities". This guy is clearly fucking with us. He should spend less time on his blog and do more to deliver the game.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
No content in this and dev is thinking about starting a new project similar to "free cities". This guy is clearly fucking with us. He should spend less time on his blog and do more to deliver the game.
He said that? I wouldn't be surprised, since it seems like this guy likes designing systems and UI's more than he likes writing erotica. Maybe he needs a partner who can focus on writing scenes/characters/etc. so he can focus on the UI/system/procedural stuff.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thaumx said:
While I really like the concept, and I've shown that it's a fairly simple matter to have a Free Cities game without the poor performance, it's also not original IP. I didn't want to work on a project seriously only to have the rug yanked out from under me, while simply "re-branding" a lot of the Free Cities styled mechanics doesn't sit right to me either. It's certainly doable as an independent game, and I'm happy to share my designs for the genetic code system and other aspects of the game if one of you would like to try. About the time I started thinking about new lore and ways to make Generation Ship completely its own, I had my first idea for Accidental Woman. Those ideas kept coming, and soon that was the project that I wanted to work on, so Generation Ship was put away.
Source:

Generation Ship was put away for this game. He isn't working on two projects.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Why do you blatantly lie in a manner that's so easy to debunk? All he did was talk about a prior game idea he had had before starting work on this game.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Drip Release v0.12.0 is out.

Request Thread:

Edit: v0.12.1 is out that fixes bugs from v0.12.0. ( )

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
So I have read the thread up till this point. Seems like people have been waiting on this game for a while. So I will watch this thread and comeback(50/50) when he has some thing for show instead of system tweaks. So lets say with the pattern so far I do a 1.5 yr break.

Reactions: notajetfighter

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know if his schedule is accurate or not, I don't know jack shit about coding and I don't actively follow the dev. But if it is he spends on average 13 hours a day on his game. That is way more than most devs out there, even in the "real gaming" industry. If his blog is his way of a break let the guy have it even if it takes him an hour to do it, no ?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, I think this answers a lot of questions about where he is and when you can expect consistent content:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I used this:

Cheap version here
you can access the sex minigame/shell from the bedroom of whatever apartment you chose

There is some visible progress. With version 11 there is no need to manually load .AWR files - they are automatically loaded now from resources folder with html. Also sex system is added and some bug fixes as well plus some graphic missed in v0.10. With this said - game is still in very early stage and unplayable - only for testing.
The difference between public and backer version:
[backer] $5 pledge
The normal version of the game.
This version of the game has all the normal features of the game, and is released incrementally. Each release of the game has a backer version, and $5 patrons get access to it immediately upon release.
  • Convenience Features
  • Bonus Features
  • Custom NPC editor
  • Some Premade Characters
  • No Role-play Challenge Mode
  • No Cheats or Cheat Mode
  • No Dev Tools
The game looks promising, but many things are not implemented. Though there is progress with every build.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes