kymico

Nov 29, 2016
A bit too early to judge. Needs a first sex scene to be implemented to have an idea.

Sep 8, 2016
With a fuck up on his patreon I was able to get v2.1 before he locked it here is a mega link to it, I modified Sales Representative (service) for shits and gigs to give the player 2000 points.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Tried it, still requires a lot of work. I feel the dev will need at least a few more months to flesh out the infrastructure of the game (mostly UI and adding options).

My concern is the meat of the game, it seems like every scene as per these type of HTML games is LONG-WINDED and while I can appreciate more content for key scenes in the game, I hate reading a full page and my only options are "........, you go home."

Or worse, "you stay" or "....you go home" and both option lead to the same conclusion.

I really want interactive scenes, hoping your experience with randomly generated NPCs can wildly differ between your PC and theirs..... like Newlife.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
So is it confirmed to have no visual content (even in the future)?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The way I understand it only the paid version will have art.

Also, does anyone have the patreon version?
Thisnis thenpatreon version, thisnbasically a text based aventure like, splendid ostrichs newlife but. Its on html.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Thisnis thenpatreon version, thisnbasically a text based aventure like, splendid ostrichs newlife but. Its on html.
Does it contain what is stated as part of the patreon? I don't see cheats.

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
We do appreciate your share! What do you get for your tier? And is it worth it if you don't get the cheats?
for my tier i get the access to public releases before they are made public (so pretty much a patreon release?) and 1 vote in dev direction polls might increase it to the 5$ tier pledge if the game gets some more content

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

KJoey16

May 26, 2017
We'll probably have to wait 6 months to a year at the rate of content release before its really playable, but it looks like it will be amazing from just the customization's alone. Real good work so far i see it turning out well if they don't lose interest due to having too many variables. :eazyHype:

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes