Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
just a question wich version is that?? i searched on his patreon and blog and theres notbhing talking about the v0.22.0
He talks about it on his discord. The version @jjhuf posted is the 0.22.1 hotfix that fixed a pretty big bug from 0.22.0. The posts are definitely up on his Patreon. .

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know any codes for the extruder in the intro
HTML-file lines 58870 till 58886 in version 0.25.0, passage "storyDoorCheck":
codes (1: ABC, 2: DEF, 3: GHI, 4: JKL, 5: MNO, 6: PQR, 7: STU, 8: VWX, 9: YZ):
1661 (boob) is the basic code to start.
2337 (eggs) is super fert.
7377 (tits) is cowlike milky breast.
1757 (cunt) puddlingCunt -> Mega Wet Start
5672 (nose) pussyPheromones (no effect to character yet)

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thread updated!!!
-Some changes on the changelog
-New Version of the game

Reactions: Namco15

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Why is the game completely broken for me?
As soon as I start, I get an error message.
Then the game chews my ass out about resolution size.
Every image in the tutorial is broken and when I finally get to character creation every single choice has a failed to load macro message.

"Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly. Error: SecurityError: The operation is insecure.. Stack Trace: cssrules@file:///D:/Games/Games/AWResources_v221/resources/AW_v0-22-1_[cheats].html line 64690 > eval:2:29818 css_fuck@file:///D:/Games/Games/AWResources_v221/resources/AW_v0-22-1_[cheats].html line 64690 > eval:2:29976 setup.backgroundThemeHandler@file:///D:/Games/Games/AWResources_v221/resources/AW_v0-22-1_[cheats].html line 64690 > eval:2:30818 setup.refreshTheme@file:///D:/Games/Games/AWResources_v221/resources/AW_v0-22-1_[cheats].html line 64690 > eval:2:43891"

Reactions: Azriel Satan

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game has an amazing potential, and I can tell there's a lot of work behind it!! :D

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Lots of promising groundwork; just hope some time soon there's some content that actually let's you walk it. Not much to do after spending so much time creating a character and then doing the prologue if you never played before (so you're unable to skip). Just doesn't seem worth the time wasted only to slam into a hard wall of next-to-nothing.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Low on content, but dropping tobacco is a worthy enough goal that I forgive it.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else have problems with saving after second slot and maybe even when first slot has been taked.
(not talking about autosave slot)

Proddity

May 8, 2018
Just downloaded from mega link, there's only the resource folder? I'm sorry if i missed something obvious somewhere.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
a bit of Help here.
For some reason i can't progress the Oppaido dojo school mod.
keeps giving me errors and ends with "you didn't make any progress today"

i tried editing the mod so it uses different stats and easier Odds. Basically all i needed was 1 point in any skill to progress and it still didn't work

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm. I got a conclusion to the prologue that isn't written yet (Status Quo... which, given the context of the conversation, I take to mean Lily is wanting to just stay friends). My questions are... is it possible to get other conclusions yet... are any of them written... and has anyone figured out what does and doesn't affect this outcome? Oh, and is it even possible to get any coment on your outfit choices other than "as slutty as could be given the choices"?

I was pretty understanding of the whole thing... both the accident and Lily's secret. But got Status Quo. I would say that just means Lily likes a more dominant, aggressive partner... except I see in her stats that she is naturally dominant. So I'm wondering if things like clothing choice might play a part... or if your physical traits post-accident might make you too unattractive to her (I went Viking/Amazonian Goddess... six-nine, copper hair, bronzed skin, muscular, big boobs, etc... which is not everyone's cup of tea...).

Borun

Apr 21, 2019
Sorry if question was already made and answered , but how do you lunch this on android?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
not from what I can tell, there are other conclusions like friends with benefits or the tomfuckery one
but I don't think any of them are truly implemented yet
so it's possible to get other results... they just aren't written either?

I can see now I was unclear (my overuse of ellipsis strikes again!). I meant those as separate questions.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes