ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I made a full version of AW_0-221 which includes already html with resources placed where it should and I added changelog with image logo of version.
I have compressed everything together for convenience:

Last edited:

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
On a side note a very potentional game., I'll wait for more finished version.. Played around 4 hours.. were mostly walking aimlessly, finding unclickable areas and daily job just stressed my char and I couldn't find a way to destress etc. (tried the obvious theater, game areas etc.. but none were implemented or usable)

But seems like a very great and indepth game. Looking forwards for more finished product. As long lewd aspect prevails :D

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
btw.. how I create heart-shaped butt.. can't find the right combination.
I did it. The key is to select:
Waist at Narrow/Pinched and at least Curvy Hips and Pelvic Girdle (Pelvic Girdle must be equal or higher than Hips, otherwise you get circle butt shape)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Dec 5, 2018
Meditating in the PC's living room reduces stress levels. There's also a hypnotherapist in the hospital zone who does that, but it's supposed to be a temporary thing for now.

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
What can you actually do in this game???
This game is not quite beta yet.

For now, you mostly get just the basic framework. I've gone to work, gone on dates, gotten laid (and knocked up), and improved my skills (via classes in downtown Appletree). I'm told there's a cave to explore although I've not found it yet, and there's some stuff in the medical district I've heard about but not checked out. What is there obviously took time to develop, though, so I can't complain about the development speed.

There's more framework to come, although the concentration should really be on bughunting right now. There's also a storyline that's soon to come too. I'd estimate it will progress to beta in 2 months.

Aug 7, 2017
Latest update v0-23-0:
changelog here:

file contains two zipped files, one is the resource file, the other is the game file, unzip them both to the same folder and play away

Reactions: Waaifu
Aug 7, 2017
Here's the fix, no need to change resource files

Changes:
  • Maid job sex event.
  • Maid job bosses are now semi-def NPCs.
  • Shoes and stockings are now available in Tight Threads mod creator
  • Expand+ boob surgery.
  • S.P.E.R.M. Job Event fix
  • Extra icons for custom clothes

Reactions: Waaifu and 2055

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Please can someone help me finding the wardrobe menu casue i cant find it starting to lose my mind

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes