sonotink

May 7, 2019
I was not aware that firearms could be acquired in the game, thanks for that. Can you clue me in as to where i might get some?
Although, I'm still not too eager to get back into the game after seeing how content restrictions don't actually restrict said content.

Also, thanks sonotink. i had actually seen your post previously but kinda misunderstood it. Should have realized that it was the very issue i faced. hehe
Also, it's alright lad, we all don't realize stuff sometimes, glad to help.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Any time I tried to go to the pawn shop, it said it was unfinished.
Strange.
I'm sorry bud, I'm not sure what to suggest. When I've finished the prologue I usually go get my hair cut, make a bunch of new clothing and buy all the furniture I'll need then head down and buy a gun. When your attacked and the guy starts getting his grope on you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
Any time I tried to go to the pawn shop, it said it was unfinished.
Strange.
That's a little weird, are you on an old version or something? I was able to find it on a copy of v0.30 public. However, one of the lovely things about this game's UI is that clicking the button to enter Pump & Dump might leave your cursor hovering over the buttons for other [not implemented] content in the store.

On the off chance anyone else is searching for it the location is specifically "Northeast Downtown" which is the block just to the right of the mall and club district on the map (see attached pic if you hate navigating the map as much as I do).

Reactions: Kel2513

sonotink

May 7, 2019
That's a little weird, are you on an old version or something? I was able to find it on a copy of v0.30 public. However, one of the lovely things about this game's UI is that clicking the button to enter Pump & Dump might leave your cursor hovering over the buttons for other [not implemented] content in the store.

On the off chance anyone else is searching for it the location is specifically "Northeast Downtown" which is the block just to the right of the mall and club district on the map (see attached pic if you hate navigating the map as much as I do).
I was on v0.33

sonotink

May 7, 2019
new update finally have a npc editor in cheat version. so now I wait for a some generous soul/Paladin of pirates upload it here for us...
I feel kind of bad for the people who are paying for the version with cheats, a game like this which isn't even in a pre-alpha state should really have cheats available from the start for being very unfinished, so very unfair to play without cheats.
Atleast in my opinion.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
I'll still wait 5 years so I can do some shopping and some kissing. I don't think sex scenes would be done by them. This game ain't even alpha yet. Just a earlier concept.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I tried the npc editor, it's good, could be better though. Main thing I'm seeing is the game doesn't describe/have flavor text for most of what you can edit. For example I gave an npc the Bitch Breaker trait, but there's no text talking about or even mentioning it in scenes. Overall it's nice that the NPC editor is there, but seems there's no written content for most of what you can edit about a character. and the stuff that does have written content is lacking. I also noticed some bugs, mainly that the npc editor can sometimes change npc's pictures (ex: I changed lily's dick size and her picture turned into a bald wrinkled old man :ROFLMAO: )

Ashikuria

Sep 4, 2018
hate to sound stupid, but every time I play... my char winds up ending. Try going out on dates, try hanging with people, try visiting various places, nothing 'works' and it always ends rather quickly :S

anyone got tips for managing happiness or that?

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
How much has this game progressed in the last few months? Is it worth playing as anything more than a tech demo?

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes