Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
hate to sound stupid, but every time I play... my char winds up ending. Try going out on dates, try hanging with people, try visiting various places, nothing 'works' and it always ends rather quickly :S

anyone got tips for managing happiness or that?
It's likely related to how tidy you keep your house. The longer it goes unattended, the worse it'll get. Yes, your character will feel like committing suicide even if you do everything else perfectly. Clean the house!

How much has this game progressed in the last few months? Is it worth playing as anything more than a tech demo?
Gave it a couple of good tries. It is still a bug fest and many unimplemented features. "There's supposed to be an event here but it wasn't done before this patch" kind of excuses they give. The generic sex system - even though they say they overhauled it - feels incredibly, well, generic... Using it once means you're pretty much done with that. So at best you go scouring for events that trigger at jobs and such...

And then you get the problem of not knowing how many events that certain job has and risking events not having been written and such...

I'd say it's not worth it, I'm sad to say. And the NPC editor is incredibly buggy; and a lot of kinks/mutations that you can give them/yourself aren't mentioned anywhere either, so it feels pointless.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
So is it just me or do the male NPCs look worse now? Also..all their ears and necks are white so it looks all of them are pale dudes doing black/brown/yellowface. I'm gonna have to ask if that's just me, too, or is anyone else having that bug?

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
thx for all opinions reg.new update and the whole game. I will wait then....again. Just to be clear I played game a looong time ago and it was bugged AF.

Aug 7, 2017
This is one of my biggest beefs with the game beyond it trying to go full "sim"
the sex system is terrible and the AI is generally non-responsive, so the player character has to initiate everything
It's very much a case of the dev adding a ton of stuff without the underlying mechanics in place to support that, just look at the clothing nonsense

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So the games still "text based" right? as in there no pictures showing the written story.

Jul 31, 2018
The Mega link has a version which includes cheats if that helps
Hmm yea thanks, good info. I was asking because in the recent dev blog, they say the next update will contain an npc template generator that is patreon only. Would really like to access that when it arrives. Would also love to know if there is currently any other content locked to patreon only?

Karle94

Jan 9, 2019
Anybody else's sex fuction broken? Everytime I try to have sex in the game I get an error. The error reads: Error:Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "1" of undefined. Cannot read property "1" of undefined at object.setup.sex.main (eval) at call.output and placement of the .html file.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately, the game still gives gameovers randomly, even when the mental stats are high. There seems to be no way to get rid of "extremely frustrated" even with high happiness and satisfaction and low horniness and stress. It doesn't help that none of the mental stats on the left screen (which cause game-overs) seem to be at all closely related to the mental stats on the right screen (which you can influence). The best you can do is cheat money and use it to get zapped by Dr Lector on a regular basis.

The sub part of the dom/sub game seems to be broken. The NPC dom doesn't send messages telling the PC what to do, nor does the dom NPC even suggest using the stocks (nor react when the MC uses them). The dom MC side seems to work a little bit, but the MC can't send messages to the sub NPC giving them tasks.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
How much of the content for repairing the machine in the basement is complete? Just wondering because after getting the copper wire I got a call from lily but couldn't click through it and when I go to the basement now there is no option to work on anything. I'm just assuming that the content for repairing the machine is not complete but thought I should check.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
How much of the content for repairing the machine in the basement is complete? Just wondering because after getting the copper wire I got a call from lily but couldn't click through it and when I go to the basement now there is no option to work on anything. I'm just assuming that the content for repairing the machine is not complete but thought I should check.
Did you use an old save? Lily's questline is completely broken on my old save, even though everything "checks out." Could never answer that call...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Did you use an old save? Lily's questline is completely broken on my old save, even though everything "checks out." Could never answer that call...
No, was a fresh start, I haven't played before.
I did the first 2 stages and then the call that should start the 3rd stage came but I couldn't progress the call and when going to the basement I can see what the task is [EM coils] but there is no buttons to progress it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I believe that the EM coils are simply not done yet.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes