Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I really dislike how ThaumX keeps name-calling when someone else messes stuff up or just doesn't perform to his standards but whenever a problem is related to him, everything suddenly becomes much more vague.
Yes, it's nice that the problem with the initial 0.36 release was explained, but I'd feel pretty shamed if I had to read that post as "Anenn". The post reads as if ThaumX treats this newbie coder like a child.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any way for our player character to get a portrait like Lily's? Kind of hate looking at the samish face all the time, feeling no more special than the randomly generated npcs.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any way for our player character to get a portrait like Lily's? Kind of hate looking at the samish face all the time, feeling no more special than the randomly generated npcs.
They used to have a more anime looking character portrait which if I'm being honest looked far more attractive. When I'm creating a character I try to design them in a way that conforms to my vision of beauty and although the previous art may have not have been as varied it was certainly far more attractive and I often felt contented but with this new character portrait, looks like a bad face book game of sims. At least with the proper sims games you can mod in everything that's missing :sneaky:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Yea I wish I was that talented. But some nice art would surely spice things up, right?
you would have to have many assets for the npc generation, ontop of variations of each "scene" featuring an npc with this game that would be a huge undertaking to add to what is already arguably the biggest and most complex twine game on this site.

Sure it would be cool, but cost effective and feasible? probably not

D

Deleted member 1399526

I think the game should work smoothly for now.
That will certainly take a long time.
Despite bugs it is still fun. I'm excited to see how the game develops.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This game seems to be extremely ambitious and the writing is quite elaborate. I hope the developer does manage to deliver on everything that this game aspires to be, but the feature creep does seem concerning.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
D

Deleted member 1399526

The only way of making games as complex as this is to have them be text-based. Otherwise you'd need an actual full-time dev team, whith the appropriate funds.
If I had the money, I would commission that. :ROFLMAO:
Of course, unofficial and free, because of questionable content. :sneaky:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
As I couldn't find version 0.36.1 with cheats anywhere I decided to buy it. So hell, why not share it with y'all?

As I did it before, I do it again, here you go friends:

Mega

Already repacked html file with resources, just unpack and play :D
So what did they change? Did they add anything content-wise or are they still trying keep Twine from exploding?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
3 paragraphs of what amounts to unnecessary public insult of 'Anenn'. Not saying that people shouldn't be held accountable for mistakes but is the changelog really the place for it?
Imagine having your boss detailing your mistakes not in private nor to your co-workers but in front of the customers instead. Yikes.

I'm still waiting for better content restrictions execution. Wonder if it's in the works.

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes