Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
What I don't understand is their changelog titles. The combat update has nothing to do with any combat. Likewise 2,421,604 words is a full game in some cases but who knows where these are located here. I can't imagine that it's all in the lame npc marriage/relationship stuff but who knows.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What I don't understand is their changelog titles. The combat update has nothing to do with any combat. Likewise 2,421,604 words is a full game in some cases but who knows where these are located here. I can't imagine that it's all in the lame npc marriage/relationship stuff but who knows.
I'm pretty sure that's the grand total and the monthly releases are more like 60-70k if you check the last couple to take the differences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Centrophy

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Why is there no preview of face generated? Naming of face features is very vague, but there is a picture when the game starts, why do I have to redo everything if I see that the face I made is terrible? " can be safely ignored " my ass.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a little guide to where the chances for certains events are the most probable?
I bought toys, but apparently self bondage isn't a thing?

kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
Why i can't lord when Prologgin' ? sart as female
after click lord, nothing change and no answer AW tab

Last edited:

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Do the relationships really work? The "advance" buttons on the dialogs, are always disabled for unknown reasons. Even after 50 fkin dates, with all meters of "like" and "love" of player and npc at 100, the advance and all those are disabled
That's on v 0.36, changelogs say there are relationships marriage, cheating and all

polina

Apr 5, 2018
Do the relationships really work? The "advance" buttons on the dialogs, are always disabled for unknown reasons. Even after 50 fkin dates, with all meters of "like" and "love" of player and npc at 100, the advance and all those are disabled
That's on v 0.36, changelogs say there are relationships marriage, cheating and all
Welcome to the club, The club I'm in atleast, it seems everyone else "figured it out" and is enjoying this game even in the current state of development. I asked about parser errors and glitches and never finding npc's(back then) to speak/interact when the devblogs would go on about the thousands of words and features. It's as if I surprised them that the game was absolutely barren or any quest/goal content and parser error after parser error would brick the browser. So i stopped paying for the development, I went to go play a game that "was on my level of understanding". Because apparently everyone else figured it out.

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
yes, it's still chaotic, which is understandable as it is an ambitious big project. Obviously things are added randomly here and there, instead of finishing a part and go further. Personally I can understand that, I tend to get fed up with something, say fuck it I'll do something else and finish that later, and end up with 168.14358 unfinished shit around, and hate them all, lol.
I'd still appreciate some info though, I'd love the devs and the changelogs a bit more, if there was a hint on what we need to do or not do, to achieve what is supposed to work. I mean my character is adorable, she should have 3 husbands and 27 lovers.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Kinda surprised that there hasn't been a single active patron who could share in the week that passed since release. I guess everyone (including me) is waiting for someone else.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Thank you, hopefully the game is playable, I'll start supporting it again
The sex scenes are bugged - most of them lead to scene breaking errors where only the "escape" button can help. I was unable to even undress Lily because of those errors. Some of tinder hookups works, some doesn't, but futa sex is always bugged.

The so called combat system means you can buy a gun and shot an aggressor. (even the weapon have 10+ shots magazine, it becomes useless after that, in order to still have a working weapon you have to buy another)

The NPC system is still a mess - but the author is more interested in creating posters and write tv show stories instead of fixing it.

Meditation is still stuck at 45th frame.

Clothing system is still messed up - you dress with a green skirt and on paper-doll is a black mini-skirt. You dress white heels, on paper-doll you see black flats.

There is very little to do. You do to work, you spend some time in the central park to recover the stress, you go to a course to improve skills, make a stream for cash, go to bed, start over. That is ALL. Of course, there are other actions you could take - but each and every one of them would mess your toon: prostitution will give you STDs or pregnancies, exercising with certain equipment will raise your bimbo level and raise arousal to high levels, etc.

So I believe we'll have to wait til the devs put their shit together in order to enjoy the game as incomplete as it is.

On a side note:
The tendency of most devs to impose their own taste in women becomes annoying - to say the least. And in this game is downright punishing. If you don't chose the "proper" options when you take certain tests, you end up dead. Plain and simple.

Let me be blunt: I (and many others) don't like fat women. Big tits and big ass are a turn off. I see no appeal in a fat cow, honestly. Maybe - just maybe - there is an option (besides turning off images) to present us attractive images. The disgusting fat chick holding the stats screen comes to mind.

Thanks for reading.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is this worth playing if you are not into pregnancy fetish? Like, at all...
Yeah, pregnancy isn't its whole deal. It's quite a decent and in depth life sim revolving around a town and situation that's akin to something out of a grimms fairy tale. You have a secretive and very shady scientific organization running a town (that you live in and can't leave) and you're as weird as weird gets. You need to live your life whilst not earning yourself a black bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selen99
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes