Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
is this text based game or has some pics? If it has pics, then upload some good ones on the front page so that we can get an idea

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Plz how the hell do I turn the sound off ??
In Google Chrome, right-click the game tab and select “Mute Site.”

In Firefox, right-click the game tab and select “Mute Tab.”

If you are using the latest Microsoft Edge, you can click the speaker icon on the left of "AW" in the tab name (check the pic below)
Untitled.png

Reactions: Dingo139

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Warning to people trying out the new update: Don't try the new surrogacy feature. It completely breaks the fertility system and prevents pregnancies from ever occurring again (The irony). The cause seems to be that the sperm is declared improperly during the event causing the fertility system to convert it to a non-number and thus completely destroying the system.

They could have figured this out themselves with one simple test but hey who cares?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
My saves always load at the beginning outside of the grocery store. That's neat.
when u quit the game
save to your disk don't save in your browser
game load a autosave when u load/boot it up
first after that u can load your save

Last edited:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
The game is wayy 2 confusing and takes 2 long to study on it and follow instructions/tutorials.
Hell the character selection/modifying it alone takes ages.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Plz how the hell do I turn the sound off ??
there is an option in the menu at the beginning to enable sound. it's turned on by default but you can turn it off. you can also put in your own music if you want. the game is very modular. I think part of the bug issues. everything is broken up into billions of modules so the game will run fine and then it calls a buggy module and it goes south

ForseWorFere

Apr 23, 2018
Alright interesting game, but how the fuck do I turn off this life management stuff? It gets in the way of the encounters when I just die outta nowhere due to stress/vigor/etc.
Even when I cheat my stress away I still die from it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Alright interesting game, but how the fuck do I turn off this life management stuff? It gets in the way of the encounters when I just die outta nowhere due to stress/vigor/etc.
go to hospital and look after a doctor H.lecter

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
You can't. It's a core feature.
You only can hope the developer is nice enough to stop killing your character in 2022 sometime maybe.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I deleted the entire game, folders, etc from my system and re-loaded the game. That fixed the crashing I was experiencing before. Apparently, something incompatible was being retained somewhere in my system. So, I was wrong before about the game being inherently unstable, at least for the reasons I claimed.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
is it possible for anyone else to have sex/end dates? im getting errors whenever i try it, which kinda kills the fun of the game

2.20 star(s) 56 Votes