Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I keep dying with in a week or two from depression... I stack to many fetishes and kinks that unless my MC is knee deep in a bukkaka bath and pleasuring 9 dicks at one they can't live...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
is it possible for anyone else to have sex/end dates? im getting errors whenever i try it, which kinda kills the fun of the game
I could, after I deleted the game, reloaded, and started over. Just updating apparently retained some incompatible features from the previous version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the save system is kinda a mess. there are soo many variables temp and otherwise. it is always better to quit and relaunch then to try and load saves sadly
it's better to save to disk and load from there
cos u are right there are extreme many variables in the saves

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
it's better to save to disk and load from there
cos u are right there are extreme many variables in the saves
Honestly, a lot of the variables don't even seem useful or needed. So many are tied to pregnancy and period tracking that it's ridiculous. Granted, Skyrim's Being Female mod also had this issue with fecund and period tracking, hormones, etc. Why do people that program pregnancy make it so overly complicated and script intensive? A lesson people should take is less is more. What do all these complicated systems add to the game for the end user? If it adds little to nothing and brings about save bloat or script lag then it's not worth being there.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Honestly, a lot of the variables don't even seem useful or needed. So many are tied to pregnancy and period tracking that it's ridiculous. Granted, Skyrim's Being Female mod also had this issue with fecund and period tracking, hormones, etc. Why do people that program pregnancy make it so overly complicated and script intensive? A lesson people should take is less is more. What do all these complicated systems add to the game for the end user? If it adds little to nothing and brings about save bloat or script lag then it's not worth being there.
It's pretty clear that preg is one of, if not the biggest fetish thaumx has. So it's only natural he'd take his already pretty obsessive detail focus to positively absurd levels there.
I just wish that focus would extend to having the game work.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's pretty clear that preg is one of, if not the biggest fetish thaumx has. So it's only natural he'd take his already pretty obsessive detail focus to positively absurd levels there.
I just wish that focus would extend to having the game work.
Preggo and impreg fetish is fine. Details are fine. The problem is that it's to the game's detriment. We aren't playing or reading about a gynecologist. We're playing someone in a screwed up dystopian world where sex and debauchery are ever present, feminists are terrorists, things like job safety are low priority, and people are encouraged to reproduce due to some shortfall. Like you said, he should focus on making it work. Same deal with the clothing and paper doll system, the coitus minigame, the depression system, and on, and on. I'm surprised driving isn't some meticulous system where if you screw up you get into a fatal accident.

I wouldn't be surprised that now that I mentioned it the next update will add something like that in which will further break the game.

Aug 4, 2017
Compare to other games with a similar gameplay and plot (ie. New life, Clean Slate) this is the best in term of varity imo. I just wish there was a guide.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
game looks amazing but it is riddled AND I MEAN RIDDLED with bugs, unless i installed it wrong or something its a mess
Loading a save during the prologue breaks the game.
Having a certain random event fire while at work breaks the game.
At random, the person i'm dating will just become an acquaintance.
Sometimes my clothes will just vanish (ui says that i have an outfit on, but npc's treat me like i'm naked)
The people making this game need to STOP adding in new stuff, and dedicate a solid month or two to make their game actually playable, and not a bug-riddled piece of shit.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Loading a save during the prologue breaks the game.
Having a certain random event fire while at work breaks the game.
At random, the person i'm dating will just become an acquaintance.
Sometimes my clothes will just vanish (ui says that i have an outfit on, but npc's treat me like i'm naked)
The people making this game need to STOP adding in new stuff, and dedicate a solid month or two to make their game actually playable, and not a bug-riddled piece of shit.
Strongly agree. If I was one of their patrons I'd currently be on their asses for this mess.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Aug 4, 2017
Can you even "advance" relationships or nah? like every time I try to talk to someone with high friendship/love about it the option is greyed out

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
pretty sure that aint the case, got both love and "like" on 100 on both sides and no option
probably more variables need to be meet
but when i played this version with cheat here
i had 1 lover with full friend and love
and could ask about being a sub with answer yes
and also propose/mowing in but can't remember what the answer was

also i think you need to have an apartment with 2 bedrooms
but you should ask on discord they have a channel named questions

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
2.20 star(s) 56 Votes