Oct 12, 2018
Crap. Apparently they go after metadata of the file. Hard to fake that. Try unziping, adding a picture into one of the folders, then compressing in ".rar". I'm sounding desperate, but really, I just hate the idea of a file hosting service is punking us.

Reactions: Uguns

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Maybe using another file hosting service would be easier ? I mean, Google offers that but I don't know how it works. There's also zippyshare & some others, who are probably not as regarding towards this.

Bonus points for the Squidward boogie though.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Jesus christ, did we jump a timeline in which this game has actual developers that actually try to add stuff to their broken-ass game?
Would be better to fix the game first before adding new stuff that might brake down too, but what do i know, i don't get paid for making smut games.

Theoretically, if i had the power to take this game down not only from Patreon but also from this very site, should i use it?

darada999

Jan 19, 2018
Best strategy for devs at this point of the grief is to add some minor stuff to calm down the crowds, never really fix anything but keep the promise of it for the future. Sad to see this game is nothing like what was promised it would be 3 years ago and instead it became some half-assed sex dystopia rpg where you eat a BBC burrito while slurping on some Cum-a Cola and all this nonsense, even Newlife with it's 1 sexual interaction where some guy takes you to the toilet and fucks you has more build up and tension than this entire game altogether.

haloharry

Dec 16, 2018
I saw all the too-good-to-be-true promises with zero game 5 years ago and noped out. How in the world are there still suckers paying for this?
PS: If a dev advertises how many lines of code their game has, it's a massive red flag. Expect similar amounts of bugs.
I used to pay for about 5 months, I cancled I was low on money,
patreon still took my money, refused to refund me,, ask the dev for my money back he just ignored me.

• Sad
Reactions: PrinceGriss
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes