icehaku

Jun 23, 2017
I keep getting error as the first name for my custom npc's and they generate with no heads. Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Desire

May 24, 2017
I have a constant Dirty Clothes bug going on. I shower, wash clothes, hand milk, then get dressed to leave and instant "Your clothes got dirty message". Why is this happening? Is it just a bug? or is there some reason they are getting that i dont realize?

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
I'd like to get into this game, but I find the clothing to be super confusing. Does anyone have any tips?
When you're starting a new game you can set up outfits and use the little thing on the upper left to save them. You'll definitely want a Work outfit. I think they give bonuses and penalties but I am just here to catch sperm so I haven't really explored it.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Personally I'd have the same question, but I would detail it more as:
Is the game currently a Game? As in can you play it and feel "yep, this looks good and seems complete to their vision for it", or is it still more like an early alpha test where they have the mechanics, but they are just triggered predictably and always repeat?
Do the attributes and kinks actually function properly? E.g if I take the non-con kink will I encounter random stuff or options walking downtown at night, or will it take me hours and a wiki to find even the slightest related content?
Is it worth playing right now? Or is it merely a one hour "huh, neat, but barebones" experience?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1. last time it consisted only from errors. those red thingies
2. previously i tried to reach any content but failed. it could be my fault as i dont read anything and just roam through locations. in most games it is enough to trigger events leading to lewd events... and if not - i rely on written w/th or ingame tips...and i dont remember if such exist in AW. (and if do exist-how helpful)
3. qol . l if there are lots of annoying things to track and mantain (stats and statuses mantainance - id need some 1 button uber cheat to keep things high/low etc)
3.1 qol-tweaks. i downloaded it...an my sugarcubehacker app is not working .. checking cheat menu. but yt again, i assume id need to cheat during the game ... to avoid some stats mess, pregnancies whatever
(how much sex content there. if any?)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
for some reason household goods is costing my char thousands a week every week (misplaced decimal point somewhere in calculations?) (every other expense is ~50-700) my household good expense is 5x my rent and it's killing any attempt at a legit playthrough (have to constantly add money each week with cheats to avoid bankruptcy)

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Personally I'd have the same question, but I would detail it more as:
Is the game currently a Game? As in can you play it and feel "yep, this looks good and seems complete to their vision for it", or is it still more like an early alpha test where they have the mechanics, but they are just triggered predictably and always repeat?
Do the attributes and kinks actually function properly? E.g if I take the non-con kink will I encounter random stuff or options walking downtown at night, or will it take me hours and a wiki to find even the slightest related content?
Is it worth playing right now? Or is it merely a one hour "huh, neat, but barebones" experience?
To give an update on my own experience; Took about 40 mins to get through the prologue and char creation, the ability to not just skip it, while I do understand is to make people undertake the tutorial and not come here asking stupid things, should still be warranted with how long the thing is.
To be honest, I would usually LOVE such a detailed and game-reacting character creation. Saying this affects this and this will trigger X more is great stuff.

The problem is I did all of this, entered the game and just....nothing happened. I could initiate simple "wanna fuck? sure!" with almost anyone I met, probably because of the mutations thing. But I could literally walk outside naked and horny, into downtown, the park, everywhere. Tease NPCs until they were 80% ready to cum, blue-ball them and stop the sex at that point (which itself gave a warning of "oooh, they won't like that, and your mutation said guy's wont take no for an answer once they get the scent!") and 5/5 times literally nothing happened, they just accepted it and moved on. Walked around like this for 2 days straight until my character died. Never fell asleep out of the blue which the game said could happen and would lead to stuff, and it just never did.

I remember trying this game a few years ago and it is still seemingly the exact same experience today. It has an amazing premise and character creation, with clearly a ton of love put into it and all of these great promises of the world adapting and reacting to YOU....and abolutely none of it is implemented yet, at the very least not the non-con/rape/exhibitionist/dangerous/denial stuff. Maybe after they are done focusing on pregnant NPCs and condoms I guess, but for now, I tried this thing for a good 2 hours almost and nothing happened of any note, and it CERTAINLY did not live up to the hype the char creator and tutorial messages promised.

(also yes, I made sure to go to settings and kinks etc. and turn on all of these before doing the 2 day strut)

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Define playable means you click buttons and stuff happens and most works. Visual novels are playable even though the only playing you are doing is hitting forward non-stop and scenes play out. AW main issue is its a sandbox trying to do so much with a engine clearly unable to bear the load so they modified heavily.
playable atleast means getting through a full ingame week for me as the last update i couldnt sleep after day 2, but ive somehow managed to pass nearly 2 weeks ingame on this update and a fresh save file

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k reached npc, no visuals for those sex-menus?
...some visuals during whoring though

Last edited:

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Obviously, a trip to Hot Loads boosts Firearms skill. Is there any way to find out how much, or what the PC's level in that hidden skill is?

I still find it odd that my latest PC keeps a 1911 in her purse and yet a Random Event was successfully able to kidnap her... though smoking the perp with his own Glock somewhat cancels that out, you'd think someone attentive enough to be packing regularly and having a weekly schedule of "2 evenings date-night with Lily, 2 evenings weapons training" knowing they're in a hostile environment like Appletree would not be caught off-guard.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes