nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
ok... mmm then what happen here
View attachment 1926115
Are you sure somebody didn't use the NPC editor to give Lily all the various "baby factory" mutations? I wanna say the record I've personally seen on any of my playthroughs is six each in Twin Wombs, all with her as dad... though I wonder if the "never by this method" was meant to say Lily is outside the NPC-on-NPC knockup system still leaving futa-PC-as-babydaddy on the table.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
1. last time it consisted only from errors. those red thingies
2. previously i tried to reach any content but failed. it could be my fault as i dont read anything and just roam through locations. in most games it is enough to trigger events leading to lewd events... and if not - i rely on written w/th or ingame tips...and i dont remember if such exist in AW. (and if do exist-how helpful)
3. qol . l if there are lots of annoying things to track and mantain (stats and statuses mantainance - id need some 1 button uber cheat to keep things high/low etc)
3.1 qol-tweaks. i downloaded it...an my sugarcubehacker app is not working .. checking cheat menu. but yt again, i assume id need to cheat during the game ... to avoid some stats mess, pregnancies whatever
(how much sex content there. if any?)
New player and played around with it a bit. Used Firefox as chrome has some save issues with size (hit that before with other HTML games), even though it's 'unsupported' lol.

No game crashes. Hit some content, usually with dates and random pickups. Some weird stuff like no way to get more energy that I can see (you'd think eating or a nap... but nope).

One big red flag, the sexual encounters seems half borked. Gender descriptions are all over the place, swapping between he/she and regarding sexual equipment folks might have. And actions are often blocked for no reason, so you can't actually do anything. Considering this is a big part of the game, NOT a good sign that it's released with this many problems for this part.

Pity as has amazing potential, but so many complex games do.

Reactions: sx421

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
u can cheat energy in cheat-version, just 1 by 1 as all stats which is still annoying.
but generally i dont get how is progression / gameplay organized . initially i expected 'classic' scheme go there at certain time - get event x - repeat until questchain completed. or less rigid roaming - go here and there and most likely things got triggered
just meet n fck could be ok but no visuals on dates so useless.

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
guys, how can I use chastity devices in this game? I've found them in Prude shop, I've purchased them, but I cannot find option to actually put them on...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
u can cheat energy in cheat-version, just 1 by 1 as all stats which is still annoying.
but generally i dont get how is progression / gameplay organized . initially i expected 'classic' scheme go there at certain time - get event x - repeat until questchain completed. or less rigid roaming - go here and there and most likely things got triggered
just meet n fck could be ok but no visuals on dates so useless.
There's content and progression in the jobs. The lab job had daily events, and dev notes say they just added to the stripper job. So I wouldn't be surprised if jobs give a plot push, and could easily have plot events pushed by time. Didn't see any as didn't play long enough, but game definitely feels like the less rigid roaming type. Which is good as I loath the 'talk to X five times' type of triggers.

Just wished the game worked better as dates are broken. And this is after a lot of sex system testing and fixing (dev notes)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i choose stripper job but didnot play until shift starts(weekend) ...if content revolves around occupation - there should be some cheat to change em. but i dont think there is any.

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
How do you access the dev console/commands in this game, or does that require some sort of super elite test thing?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How do you access the dev console/commands in this game, or does that require some sort of super elite test thing?
If you mean cheats, you can turn them on in one of the settings. System or some other, can't exactly remember. Then you can play around with your stats, money etc.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
I wonder: considering the game has a dedicated mods folder and comes with some guides, has anyone actually made any mods for the game?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I wonder: considering the game has a dedicated mods folder and comes with some guides, has anyone actually made any mods for the game?
The creators of the game did something in the past, but besides this none known.
The game needs to be good, playable and stable to be worth modding, which don't apply much to this game.
Artificial jump to make it complete 1.0 is not practical. The game is still half done.
It may be complete at 2.0 if they don't make another version jump.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The creators of the game did something in the past, but besides this none known.
The game needs to be good, playable and stable to be worth modding, which don't apply much to this game.
Artificial jump to make it complete 1.0 is not practical. The game is still half done.
It may be complete at 2.0 if they don't make another version jump.
The creators probably hoped that if they put the game down as version 1.0 it would attract others to make mods. If this was the case, they failed terribly.

Reactions: Hikka69 and ustar

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
There's a new version. Here's the link to the blog post with the changelog:

My personal favorite: The new storylines in the surrogacy center. Why? Because the changelog spends half a page describing them and I'm none the wiser after reading it. Oh, and my pregnancy kink, if we're talking about less ironic reasons.

Reactions: ustar

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Wow, can have more round of sex with the sex mechanics that are broken anyway. Pinch me I must be dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar
Dec 21, 2021
There's a new version. Here's the link to the blog post with the changelog:

My personal favorite: The new storylines in the surrogacy center. Why? Because the changelog spends half a page describing them and I'm none the wiser after reading it. Oh, and my pregnancy kink, if we're talking about less ironic reasons.
You mean Fecundate Division or Surrogacy center? Fecundate is a full-time job (Hyper-pregnancy kink and fertility) And being a surrogate is a side thing (Impregnation and normal pregnancy) They talked about Fecundate on there.

So how do i turn off Futa content, i didn't find the mentioned options anywhere.
I think you can put the Futa population to 0 on the NPC settings before the game. And if you're not a Futa player yourself the only Futa in the game would be Lily (Entering a relationship with her is optional).

Anyway, is there a way to make NPCs stop changing position during sex scenes?

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
So... I know people have a few gripes with this game and its overall functionality. So i'll try to keep my complaints about the smaller things.. where possible. I haven't read through this thread to see the common complaints so I'm probably repeating what someone else already complain about.

1. It tells you you need to buy a bed to sleep properly. I've bought so many fucking beds but you get home and your bedroom is still empty. They're not in your inventory or anything, they just vanish once you've bought them.

2. If your character is attractive, you get spammed for dates. Like.. during a date, you get propositioned by someone else for a date. I had my char on max attractiveness (I think) and I got asked for a date like 5 times while already on a date lol.

3. The date's mechanics don't seem to work. I choose to let the NPC decide how to proceed, which makes my character slide their leg up to rub their genitals ???

4. NPCS just end the date after like... as little as 2 actions. They just declare they're tired.. at like 9 am lol

5. It keeps saying there's someone at the door but I can't ever answer it

6. The clothes and make up presets keep resetting. For a few days it remembers my choice to wake up and put X outfit and Y make up on then they just disappear and it says I can't leave the house naked and my hair is messy.

7. You're told to explore to find stuff but I tried loads of places and they don't do anything? I guess that's expected for such an optimistic project like this but then why have those messages saying to explore?

8. Don't even bother trying to chat to an NPC. You say hello, they respond... that's it. Your only option is to say hello again or choose a different chat option that renders your hello obsolete. Sometimes it doesn't even work and gives you error.

Overall, the scope of the game kind of blew my mind initially but the different stages and mechanics of the game don't really join up cohesively. Once you're past the prologue, I'm left thinking what was the point in any of the prologue? It's just bizarre, this shady org that own you.. but prostitution is illegal?

Reactions: galerici.sahin

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Answers to Scientific Aptitude Challenge Test:

Q. 1. Oil, natural gas and coal are examples of…
A: Fossil Fuels

Q. 2. A group of scientist is conducting a study to determine how well a new medication treats ear infections.
The scientist tells the participants to put 10 drops in their infected ear each day. After two weeks,
all participants' ear infections had healed.

Which of the following changes to the design of this study would most improve the ability to test if the new
medication effectively treats ear infections?
A: Create a second group of participants with ear infections who do not use any ear drops

Q. 3. Which of the following is an example of genetic engineering?
A: Inserting a gene into plants that makes them resistant to insects

Q. 4. What is the main cause of seasons on the Earth?
A: The tilt of the Earth's axis in relation to the sun

Q. 5. These graphs show the monthly precipitation and average temperature for three cities in the United States
over the course of one year. Based on the graphs, which city has the greatest annual range of temperatures?
A: Chicago, Illinois

Q. 6. The time a computer takes to start has increased dramatically. One possible explanation for this is that the
computer is running out of memory.

This explanation is a scientific…
A: Hypothesis

Q. 7. Many diseases have an incubation period. Which of the following best describes what an incubation period is?
A: The period during which someone has an infection, but is not showing symptoms

Q. 8. When large areas of forest are removed so land can be converted for other uses, such as farming, which of the
following occurs?
A: Increased erosion

Q. 9. An antacid relieves an overly acidic stomach because the main components of antacids are…
A: Bases

Q. 10. Which of these is a major concern about the overuse of antibiotics?
A: It can lead to antibiotic-resistant bacteria

Q. 11. A car travels at a constant speed of 40 miles per hour. How far does the car travel in 45 minutes?
A: 30 miles

Ahhh.. I was confused why I got 10/11... isn't number 6 a theory? How could it be a hypothesis when the result has already occurred, you're theorizing what caused the change.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes