Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I am so confused by this game. I keep trying to play it, but I literally can't survive past the first week. Every stat is easy to manage, except for happiness. Nothing seems to bring me happiness, and despite spending all my initial money on my home, the only negatives in the happiness list is "Environment" and it's always some obscenely high number, like -48 or something. And that KILLS me within a few days, because all the happiness booosts are for 1 happiness each, and it is literally impossible to keep it even from deteriorating rapidly... what am I missing??

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I am so confused by this game. I keep trying to play it, but I literally can't survive past the first week. Every stat is easy to manage, except for happiness. Nothing seems to bring me happiness, and despite spending all my initial money on my home, the only negatives in the happiness list is "Environment" and it's always some obscenely high number, like -48 or something. And that KILLS me within a few days, because all the happiness booosts are for 1 happiness each, and it is literally impossible to keep it even from deteriorating rapidly... what am I missing??
Are you spending any time cleaning your apartment? I found before that I was taking major environment hits because my apartment was a literal pigsty because I never cleaned it in the management menu.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Tried this out again...

Play a young and sexy girl which breath out pheromones like crazy.
Go to the park to look for some guys.
Rape starts: Okay...don't wanna be the active one (I mean it's rape) so I just "wait"
...26 hours of excessive licking till my MC came, and then the rape was over.

10/10 would suggest to get raped again...

I mean, yeah some ideas are funny, but some are so crazy...the described scene was 1600 minutes long...I missed a whole fucking day, while getting raped...and more interesting: NOBODY saw/heard anything (in the middle of the park) while I got aggressivly licked...
But thank god, after going home and doing something (don't know any longer what) I got a bug, and can't access the upper middle button menue...

The dev started this game when? 3 years ago...and still we don't have fleshed out enjoyable content...
What did he say in his blog? Mechanics first? I don't think so...
The promise of a better "New Life" (with "active" NPC's - and non-con content) sounded really good...
Maybe in 3 more years...

• Haha
Reactions: PrinceGriss

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
and more interesting: NOBODY saw/heard anything (in the middle of the park) while I got aggressivly licked...
It's a recurring bug that seems to persist no matter how many updates lol. You could literally be in a restaurant on a date with your NPC of choice when you somehow get kidnapped. In broad daylight. And your date even berates you for "missing the date" as if you weren't nabbed before their eyes.

10/10 perfect game

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
i read on the somewhere on the changelog, that we can make NPC as our keyholder..i have no idea how to trigger it. does anyone know?

Reactions: Devvvin

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
It's a recurring bug that seems to persist no matter how many updates lol. You could literally be in a restaurant on a date with your NPC of choice when you somehow get kidnapped. In broad daylight. And your date even berates you for "missing the date" as if you weren't nabbed before their eyes.

10/10 perfect game
Damn...this one is gold too. I mean, to be fair: how ugly but rich were you at the moment? ;)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Be aware many of the mechanics of the game just are not working/balanced. So many things won't make sense. I'd just use the cheats to go day to day if you want to test out some content.

Sep 7, 2020
Tried this out again...

Play a young and sexy girl which breath out pheromones like crazy.
Go to the park to look for some guys.
Rape starts: Okay...don't wanna be the active one (I mean it's rape) so I just "wait"
...26 hours of excessive licking till my MC came, and then the rape was over.

10/10 would suggest to get raped again...

I mean, yeah some ideas are funny, but some are so crazy...the described scene was 1600 minutes long...I missed a whole fucking day, while getting raped...and more interesting: NOBODY saw/heard anything (in the middle of the park) while I got aggressivly licked...
But thank god, after going home and doing something (don't know any longer what) I got a bug, and can't access the upper middle button menue...

The dev started this game when? 3 years ago...and still we don't have fleshed out enjoyable content...
What did he say in his blog? Mechanics first? I don't think so...
The promise of a better "New Life" (with "active" NPC's - and non-con content) sounded really good...
Maybe in 3 more years...
man the rape scenes are hard to get despite my character being hot and all

i mean how do i trigger one?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Having the pheromones from pussy was the only one, i could think of. Also a lot "sexy" + "revealing" clothes help. And my male NPC generation was some sort of "horny bastards".

Played 2 or 3 more times...but damn this game has sooooooo many bugs...
In my last run I got a "can't read information about clothes (or so)" bug, and couldn't choose anylonger any top I had...

Also not so funny: I got punished by my boss for the wrong dresscode, but damn I couldn't find any info about the dresscode (as maid).

Overall this game looks promising...but the game has to go through a lot more rework...
(So much to: the mechanic has to be done before the content...)

Reactions: ustar
Sep 7, 2020
Having the pheromones from pussy was the only one, i could think of. Also a lot "sexy" + "revealing" clothes help. And my male NPC generation was some sort of "horny bastards".

Played 2 or 3 more times...but damn this game has sooooooo many bugs...
In my last run I got a "can't read information about clothes (or so)" bug, and couldn't choose anylonger any top I had...

Also not so funny: I got punished by my boss for the wrong dresscode, but damn I couldn't find any info about the dresscode (as maid).

Overall this game looks promising...but the game has to go through a lot more rework...
(So much to: the mechanic has to be done before the content...)
So how do i get the uhhh pheromones thing?

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Did he remove the cabin kidnapping scene? Been trying to get it to trigger forever. New save, never seen it before.
I triggered it once many versions back. I reloaded the save right before because I wanted to check out the different options, but couldn't manage to trigger it again, so I assume it has a ridiculously low proc rate.

May 10, 2017
I triggered it once many versions back. I reloaded the save right before because I wanted to check out the different options, but couldn't manage to trigger it again, so I assume it has a ridiculously low proc rate.
Yeah i been getting utterly wasted, and passing out in the downtown area over and over, keep getting massive insertion, massive dildo, bukkake and massive creampie events but no kidnapping. Le disappoint.
But you can get randomly kidnapped anywhere with extreme ease going by some other people. lol

Wish I could say this game's come a long way, but it hasn't.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes