DPlagiarist

May 3, 2017
I should take a L for not realizing I'm still a patreon supporter despite forgetting this game existed.

Cheat version because you'll feel cheated.

This is Cheat Version 1.081

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

midnightmoose

May 2, 2020
Imagine implementing a system that randomly impregnates NPCs with random NPCs, and it can happen to people you're in a relationship with... randomly, regardless of loyalty or anything like that. Garbage. Random involuntary NTR update. This game gets worse every time it updates.

Reactions: Xhak

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game is kinda like this car, looking like something spectacular, but reality is a failure, an overengineered (or trying to give that impression) mess, though at first glance it does look very fancy! When I first played it, hype was overwhelming me during character creation, after that...
chrysler_100784324_m.jpg
Even this futuristic vintage car with a turbine engine works better than this game and does not have unnecessary complexity despite its name and design.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game is kinda like this car, looking like something spectacular, but reality is a failure, an overengineered (or trying to give that impression) mess, though at first glance it does look very fancy! When I first played it, hype was overwhelming me during character creation, after that...
View attachment 2095966
Even this futuristic vintage car with a turbine engine works better than this game and does not have unnecessary complexity despite its name and design.
Same for me. This game is a mess and instead of fixing this mess and make the game really enjoyable they make futa crap!
Really when this project was at beginning based on impressive character generation and game wiki I really hoped for a damn good game, but after 3 years it's nowhere :/

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
I'm glad there's at least some legit negative sentiment against this developer. I remember when they first showed up, rambling about how amazing they were as some seasoned professional game developer and how their game was super fast because of multithreading (actually, it was just that they did calculations in javascript instead of twine at the time), etc. and so on.

Like, legit, I've checked in on this game occasionally over the years too, and it's more or less the same broken boring mess it was years ago. The game definitely fails to feel bigger in scope since basically everything in the game world location wise was, as far as I remember, there in the first release. And the game is still mostly a bunch of teased content that has zero development.

And yet the developer is still drawing like $8k/month from Patreon and Subscribestar. In fact, if you add it up, over the >five years they've had a Patreon they've made something like $330k in support of this project, which should really put the state of it in better perspective.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I do like this game. I like the variations to it, but I just can't get into it again like when I first found it. I know massive words and word changes per update, but very little to no visuals. I Know it is a mostly a text game, but to feel a true change or update I'd have to wait another year to see what the updates bring.

midnightmoose

May 2, 2020
Same for me. This game is a mess and instead of fixing this mess and make the game really enjoyable they make futa crap!
Really when this project was at beginning based on impressive character generation and game wiki I really hoped for a damn good game, but after 3 years it's nowhere :/
This game has had 'futa crap' nearly since the beginning. What do you mean? I am all for shitting on this game, but not for that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: sx421 and ustar

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This game has had 'futa crap' nearly since the beginning. What do you mean? I am all for shitting on this game, but not for that. lol
There was a custom futa character central to the story, but that was the extent of it. Last 5+ game updates were all about adding/supporting ability of the MC to have a penis and ability to knock others up, because that's what Patreon crowd was the most interested in and pushing for.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It had futa only as NPC, not as player character - that I mean. It was meant to be woman, but now it's being reworked to also allow futa.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a bug with the skill checks for jobs? I've noticed getting red X's on the job confirmation screen when I think I should be fine on those checks. An example for a Lab Tech is attached.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a prison in the game? I was assigned to help out with a project involving prisoners at work, but can't figure out if I'm supposed to go there or if it will advance on its own.

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Fucking A it's funny and sad that this game is still a clusterfuck of nonsense. Too large of a scope. Game needs to be gutted and redone from the ground up, probably the only thing that should be kept are the intros since those are the only thing anyone can experience in this game before it breaks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a prison in the game? I was assigned to help out with a project involving prisoners at work, but can't figure out if I'm supposed to go there or if it will advance on its own.
IIRC these are scenes which trigger at some intervals when you perform your regular work duties.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
since the mc as breast milk i have the pump how do i sell the mc milk
Drive to the farm coop area and either the office building or the thing behind it lets you sell those milk bottles.
It doesn't pay a whole lot, so don't get your hopes too high.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes