depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
One thing bugs me about this dev's Patreon is there's usually 1-4 likes per post and he has over 1000 patrons. This is really strange for me, first time I came across something like this. Other devs' Patreon accounts I saw have much less patron numbers but much higher interaction from patrons.

Gogosexpreggo

Jan 23, 2019
any tips for heavy pregnancy and the bad end ?

actualy pregnant with 38 in womb1 and 40 in womb2.

have a tips for going at the term of pregnancy ?

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021

Apart from fap mode which prevents bad endings, I don't know if there's any solution for that.

BTW how did you get that pregnant ?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Is there a way to set the wedding time? I only got the choise about the day, month and year. At that day, it was announced, that the wedding should have been at 00:00 and that I missed it. No matter what I try, I can't attend the wedding.
Anyone knows a solution?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018

Something similar happened to me on my first attempt. Just choose all pregnancy and fertility related attributes and mutations. Then enjoy your sexlife to the fullest because you chose your libido to be very high.
But most of them were miscarriages and damaged my health... My character was giving birth almost every day. This forced me to give up the first playthrough and avoid the mutations "Hyper ovulatory phase", "Multiple ovulation" and "Twin wombs".

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Also added a brief section if the player has the Fertility Goddess "mutation", regardless of whether they are a futa or not.
How do you get the Fertility Goddess mutation in the intro? I've tried various starting traits but I can't seem to find the exact combination, I'm always like one level lower or something. I know you can gain the trait after the intro (and can easily cheat it in) but I assume this part of the changelog is referring to a section in the intro.

Last edited:

zoomy88

Aug 12, 2021
Something similar happened to me on my first attempt. Just choose all pregnancy and fertility related attributes and mutations. Then enjoy your sexlife to the fullest because you chose your libido to be very high.
But most of them were miscarriages and damaged my health... My character was giving birth almost every day. This forced me to give up the first playthrough and avoid the mutations "Hyper ovulatory phase", "Multiple ovulation" and "Twin wombs".
The game does not handle extremes well. I take all the fert traits every run and with a total of 40ish I may lose 2 or 3 but you need to visit the baby clinic for all its buffs too. The game can't really be played w/o cheats.

Two things you need to do. FAP difficulty with cheats and remove some code to completely remove bad ends as FAP does not work like it says. Keep the baby health high with the cheats as the clinic does not always work and the code is easy enough to remove but you need to remove ALL of it as the game will not work if you leave in or delete even 1 extra symbol. Use a Word editor with a search function to find it quickly. Copied the text below from the quoted below

Create a copy of html as back up, open the html with notepad and search for:

,C&&setup.badEnd("burst")

delete all these to avoid large pregnancy bad end (haven't tested, still on my first pregnancy ugh)

&&setup.badEnd("breastSize")

delete these symbols to get rid of breast size bad end (tested for this to work)

Lame how they jumped from 0.52 to 0.99 when game is not even halfway finished... better add more bugged content instead of fixing bugs, I guess.

Anyboobs, I got breast size bad and found out there's a large pregnancy bad end, so if anyone else wants to remove that shit:

Create a copy of html as back up, open the html with notepad and search for:

,C&&setup.badEnd("burst")

delete all these to avoid large pregnancy bad end (haven't tested, still on my first pregnancy ugh)

&&setup.badEnd("breastSize")

delete these symbols to get rid of breast size bad end (tested for this to work)

save file with changes by another name just in case.

zoomy88

Aug 12, 2021
How do you get the Fertility Goddess mutation in the intro? I've tried various starting traits but I can't seem to find the exact combination, I'm always like one level lower or something. I know you can gain the after the intro (and can easily cheat it in) but I assume this part of the changelog is referring to a section in the intro.
I take all traits, spam the fert buffs from the clinic and it still falls to the step below max. Cheats only keep it there temporarily so I just move it before the sexy time and try to keep it there until the fetuses are formed but its not 100%. I think it is limited to 40 per womb and you will lose at least 1.

Frankly I prefer the Pregmod for Free Cities as it has better preggo content. Weight and breast size are far more limited there however.

• Angry
Reactions: Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I take all traits, spam the fert buffs from the clinic and it still falls to the step below max. Cheats only keep it there temporarily so I just move it before the sexy time and try to keep it there until the fetuses are formed but its not 100%. I think it is limited to 40 per womb and you will lose at least 1.

Frankly I prefer the Pregmod for Free Cities as it has better preggo content. Weight and breast size are far more limited there however.
*Sigh* I specifically added the last sentence in my post to avoid comments like this one. I know you can get it after the intro, I want to know if it's possible to get it during the intro through character creation. I don't care if it's temporary, I just want to see what this part of the changelog is talking about:

"Also added a brief section if the player has the Fertility Goddess "mutation", regardless of whether they are a futa or not."

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as rude, but I thought I worded my initial post to have this clarification clearly.

IForgotMyPassword:P

Nov 28, 2020
*Sigh* I specifically added the last sentence in my post to avoid comments like this one. I know you can get it after the intro, I want to know if it's possible to get it during the intro through character creation. I don't care if it's temporary, I just want to see what this part of the changelog is talking about:

"Also added a brief section if the player has the Fertility Goddess "mutation", regardless of whether they are a futa or not."

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as rude, but I thought I worded my initial post to have this clarification clearly.
I'm assuming the changlog refers to the scene with lily where she goes over all the mutations you have, so just choose all the mutations about pregnancy and set your fertility score to the max and you should get fertility goddess as a mutation, as you can't just add it in during character creation, and then you just have to play through the intro.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
How do you even have bugs in a text based game? What is there to fuck up?
Well... judging from the bugs I ran into it's because of the complexity and lack of testing their code and game. If they would be playing their own game and do debugging based on that, they could probably get rid of more bugs rather than just asking their patreons to do this for them. An average person is incapable of doing proper bug reports, let alone write guides on how to reproduce said bug.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes