ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why is it my MC never manages to get off during those random created sex encounters?
NPC's arousal builds up much faster than MC's, even if both characters perform the same actions and MC has zero clue about sex. If you want MC to get off, you'll need to constantly force the NPC to stimulate your character while getting very little stimulation themselves. This can be done by repeatedly enforcing positions which make the NPC provide oral sex while the PC doesn't do anything more active than grinding against them. Some 30-40% arousal lead might be enough to allow for penetration and finishing things this way.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
NPC's arousal builds up much faster than MC's, even if both characters perform the same actions and MC has zero clue about sex. If you want MC to get off, you'll need to constantly force the NPC to stimulate your character while getting very little stimulation themselves. This can be done by repeatedly enforcing positions which make the NPC provide oral sex while the PC doesn't do anything more active than grinding against them. Some 30-40% arousal lead might be enough to allow for penetration and finishing things this way.
That's one of the biggest issues with the game, you need a Ph.D in Human Physiology, a Masters in Space Systems Enigineering and at least a Doctorate in Voodoo/Chaos Theory/or both to get your MC to climax.

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's one of the biggest issues with the game, you need a Ph.D in Human Physiology, a Masters in Space Systems Enigineering and at least a Doctorate in Voodoo/Chaos Theory/or both to get your MC to climax.
To be fair, with how so many men have trouble (or just don't bother) giving the woman they have sex with an orgasm, maybe that's the one thing their "simulation" has gotten right :coffee:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
To be fair, with how so many men have trouble (or just don't bother) giving the woman they have sex with an orgasm, maybe that's the one thing their simulation has gotten right :coffee:
An addendum to what you said, if they wanted to get it right in the simulation the guy would either make excuses, break down in shock, say she was too good, leave in silence or all of the above.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
IIRC these are scenes which trigger at some intervals when you perform your regular work duties.
Thanks. The reason I was asking is because the MC keeps getting off work early (around 1 PM) and thought I was supposed to go to the prison to complete more tasks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks. The reason I was asking is because the MC keeps getting off work early (around 1 PM) and thought I was supposed to go to the prison to complete more tasks.
Hmm i don't remember my character finishing her work early, so it could be some different scenarios. Or just my bad memory. My PC was a technician in the Institute; it's possible with a different job things play out differently, but if that's the case then afraid can't help, sorry.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Hmm i don't remember my character finishing her work early, so it could be some different scenarios. Or just my bad memory. My PC was a technician in the Institute; it's possible with a different job things play out differently, but if that's the case then afraid can't help, sorry.
I think the most likely suspect are the activated cheats. One of the cheats halves all time consumption.
The calendar in the phone will display it wrong, but I haven't gotten into trouble for "missing" work in my playthroughs.
I haven't played in a few versions, so I don't know if they managed to break their own cheats in the meantime, though.

Reactions: ffive

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
For me, the parts that irk me massively is when using an app to meet someone, you get blindsided by a name that can be used either for male or female, and they happen to be the other one >.< Need an indicator.
Someone approaches you, asks you out. If you agree sometimes they end up with a completely different name and gender!
And nothing kills more fun while playing the game than the sex scenes. Convoluted complicated mess, which doesn't matter since every guy in the entire town is Speedy Gonzales, so you have to choose between getting your character off, or just take the short route of only 100 hoops and just get it over with.
So consider a wrong gender + sex scene one does not wish to participate in since they are the wrong gender!

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I apologize if this question has been answered. In terms of futa characters, what gender are they considered with attraction? There's so many sliders to adjust in this and I'm trying to figure out how to make sure female/futa npc's would be attracted to other futa.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
is there a way to see how many ends are, and if there is a way to repeat an event???... I die with the kidnapping event and dont know how get that event again :(

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
Y'all are complaining about the sex minigame, meanwhile, I'm absolutely blown away by how the weekly wrap up has never worked for me in any version of this game. Like, all the stat changes it's supposed to list are always NaN, it never clears things from previous weeks, so the list of body changes just grows, it keeps telling me I got a pay raise from the amount I'm paid to the exact same amount... I don't even know how you mess up something that basic. Never mind that it's fundamentally badly designed in that it gives you options for quality of life stuff, like food, but it doesn't tell you what the prices of each are, so it's impossible to make informed decisions without meticulous note-taking, if the recorded numbers in the game are even accurate in the first place.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Y'all are complaining about the sex minigame, meanwhile, I'm absolutely blown away by how the weekly wrap up has never worked for me in any version of this game.
That's because it's game with sex as main focus, so you'd expect if nothing else they'd get at least this part right. :cautious:

But yes, the summary never worked fully for me, either.

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
That's because it's game with sex as main focus, so you'd expect if nothing else they'd get at least this part right. :cautious:

But yes, the summary never worked fully for me, either.
Sure, but the sex minigame is a lot more complicated than just... recording and displaying some values. Also, I've never gotten very far into it because I always stop playing before my character can get skilled enough at sex for me to really have a sense of what it's like with a more sexually experienced character.

It seems to me, rather, that if they can't nail down something so basic, and so (if it worked) useful, then there's no chance of anything more complicated not being even close to acceptable.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Y'all are complaining about the sex minigame, meanwhile, I'm absolutely blown away by how the weekly wrap up has never worked for me in any version of this game. Like, all the stat changes it's supposed to list are always NaN, it never clears things from previous weeks, so the list of body changes just grows, it keeps telling me I got a pay raise from the amount I'm paid to the exact same amount... I don't even know how you mess up something that basic. Never mind that it's fundamentally badly designed in that it gives you options for quality of life stuff, like food, but it doesn't tell you what the prices of each are, so it's impossible to make informed decisions without meticulous note-taking, if the recorded numbers in the game are even accurate in the first place.
As a cherry on top, making changes to those lifestyle settings was inconsistent for me. I'm not sure if I had to change them before the game finished loading its enormous spaghetti code or what's the cause behind it.
Edit: By "inconsistent", I mean that the changes to the settings weren't saved. Until then, I won't know how a difference in those settings affects the game other than adjusting money drain.

Reactions: sx421

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
How do I successfully complete the high level anal and vaginal courses? I keep failing them and my character isn’t progressing in the lower level courses

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes