Limita

Oct 5, 2019
I hate myself, why do I find the answers to my questions every time that I ask them up?

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Can someone upload 1.09 Cheats version? Because I just read 1.10 changelog and it has this:
  • Futa PCs can no longer stick their penis inside of Lily
  • Players can no longer marry Lily during the course of the game.
Both of which are things I wanted to do.
Well, there goes my PC's goal of marriage and simultaneous mutual knockup... lol

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
It's technically possible, but I'd recommend against it.
I think the problem you're experiencing is that relationship milestones (including marriage) are timegated in addition to requiring high enough stats. You need to be together X weeks/months before becoming an official couple, X more weeks/months for marriage.
By the time it's possible to actually experience the married life in this game, other bugs will have rendered your savefiles/playthrough unplayable, so save yourself the trouble.
Not to mention that every successive update breaks any previous heat-build saves' cheat access...

Reactions: Xhak

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
At least the rate of updates/content exceeds that of newlife. Admittedly, that's a very low bar.

Looks like 1.10 will be released before 1.09 is uploaded here. Quite unusual.
I'm a prophet.

Apparently 1.09 and 1.10 both have a new scene. They're both (seemingly, to description) up my degenerative alley, so I'm hopeful at least one of these will release before the next version.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone upload 1.09 Cheats version? Because I just read 1.10 changelog and it has this:
  • Futa PCs can no longer stick their penis inside of Lily
  • Players can no longer marry Lily during the course of the game.
Both of which are things I wanted to do.
Damn, for real? My interest in this game had been dropping as is but this just killed it. Legit, the only reason I even came back to playing this game on and off was because I was able to do these things.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jet413 and quiboune

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Damn, for real? My interest in this game had been dropping as is but this just killed it. Legit, the only reason I even came back to playing this game on and off was because I was able to do these things.
Don't worry, according to Thaumx, you penetratiting Lily is still in the plans, though you when they add it back you will need to achieve a certain relationship level with her before she allows you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RenH
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes