ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
I chose a house that should be downtown and within walking distance of everything (paid more money for this "excellent location"). I ended up with my place being away from downtown and not within walking distance of downtown at all. Is this normal? Do I not understand something?
It's supposed to affect the amount of time that passes when traveling from the home to the city, but... I think it only affects the "walk" which is only available clicking a part of the road near home which was also just a straight up broken button for me. I didn't notice a difference in time when driving. Afaik, it also takes an absurdly long time to get in the car to the map screen compared to the actual time to drive anywhere so as others put it already: the game is a buggy, broken mess. Don't take it too seriously as the save will probably get corrupted in a week anyway.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
It seems to me, that all random generated female and futa NPCs have no picture for their heads. Either a bug or not properly done yet, unfortunaly.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, he seems to be of the mentality that a bug isn't a bug, it's just an unfinished bit of code. As if the entirety of this were some perpetual iterative project. But you cannot build a wall upon a cracked cornerstone as they say.

I'm still surprised the inventory system's as broken as it is with this new update, with random things just disappearing into red triangles with ! on them. No point in carrying contraceptives if they start destroying reality by turning into Missingno. when you go looking for them in your pockets. Maybe that's just because ThaumX is one of those lazy bums who only develops for mainline Chrome instead of checking for compatibility across all Chromium and Firefox.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
man i wish there was a way to turn off/skip badends..... is there a list somewhere so i know what to avoid i keep getting lots of bad ends.....

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, he seems to be of the mentality that a bug isn't a bug, it's just an unfinished bit of code. As if the entirety of this were some perpetual iterative project. But you cannot build a wall upon a cracked cornerstone as they say.

I'm still surprised the inventory system's as broken as it is with this new update, with random things just disappearing into red triangles with ! on them. No point in carrying contraceptives if they start destroying reality by turning into Missingno. when you go looking for them in your pockets. Maybe that's just because ThaumX is one of those lazy bums who only develops for mainline Chrome instead of checking for compatibility across all Chromium and Firefox.
The firefox issues is bad in especially because it used to work with FF.
Why he cannot even produce a stable game engine after this many years is unbelievable.

Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly this game and Newlife are like a car crash i can't look away from. I'm just here to observe how much worse this can get over the years of development.
Honestly Newlife at least works. Sure it might get a week's worth of coding done in a year but, it's still the same game as like 5 years ago and that at least is worth something. Unfortunately, this game is nothing but a strong character creator and extremely buggy and boring dumpster fire of a game.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Honestly Newlife at least works. Sure it might get a week's worth of coding done in a year but, it's still the same game as like 5 years ago and that at least is worth something. Unfortunately, this game is nothing but a strong character creator and extremely buggy and boring dumpster fire of a game.
like my review saying, "game is sandbox that hates you"

what kind of brain cancer is sex game where being too horny is FAST game over condition?

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
Where do you find furniture? as in what stores to buy them? I can only see bullseye and bordello and beyond.
are they also places to buy clothes besides the mall and bullseye?

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes