Mar 17, 2021
its really buggy for me....anyone else? im using brave browser
I use Vivaldi for HTML games. I do not use it as a browser so I can't suggest it as a browser replacement, but for the games I find here and other adult-oriented sites, Vivaldi gives me a "lite" experience with good loading times for everything except for X-Change Life.

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
v1.10: added a new booger tracking system with 35 different variables to it, you still can't go to work for three days without dying, and there is no way to access content in the open world.

chichong

May 7, 2020
It is actually funny how much I've come to hate this game.
I don't exactly hate it.
But the lengthy introduction and character creation makes you to believe there is a complex game... somewhere... and it's not. There is not even a game, just a disappointment. You don't hate something that disappoints, you just feel a bit of disgust and pity. It's like that moment when someone lies to you, and you know he's lying, and he keeps talking. Same sensation.

But I keep coming back and read comments hoping some miracle happened and things are improving. I don't even have to download it, unfortunately. The same issues plaguing it, the same glacial peace development. Like I said, disappointing.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
There is not even a game, just a disappointment. You don't hate something that disappoints, you just feel a bit of disgust and pity. It's like that moment when someone lies to you, and you know he's lying, and he keeps talking. Same sensation.
I get where you're coming from here.

I really want to like Accidental Woman, but I can't. There are just too many fundamental problems with this game that the devs, for whatever reason, won't fix. Instead, they go full bore on adding extra content to a game with core mechanics that just don't work.

I wish they would fix the game breaking problems in Accidental Woman before adding new content and new fetishes.

Reactions: Xhak
Oct 19, 2020
That's disappointing to hear. Here I thought there would be a lot more content to play through since v0.41, I guess not. How the hell is this game past v1 then? v1 would imply the core game and its main content were completed and this doesn't sound like that is the case.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I haven't played this in a while. So, since when is Lily "unpenisable" (I can't believe that's a word in game)?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm new to this game and just finished getting a game going. I chose a house that should be downtown and within walking distance of everything (paid more money for this "excellent location"). I ended up with my place being away from downtown and not within walking distance of downtown at all. Is this normal? Do I not understand something?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I'm new to this game and just finished getting a game going. I chose a house that should be downtown and within walking distance of everything (paid more money for this "excellent location"). I ended up with my place being away from downtown and not within walking distance of downtown at all. Is this normal? Do I not understand something?
Yes you clearly failed to realize this things a train wreck.

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Probably a bug and for sure you will come across many more. Don't let the fancy UI, settings, etc fool you, game is like a Chinese scam toy; a huge fancy box, but inside a DOA tiny shitty toy.

Reactions: Xhak
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes