Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2329743
Take your "Unsupported Browser" warning, fold it till it's all corners and stick it where the sun don't shines.

Crosswise.

Anyone who writes anything in HTMl that doesn't support a standards-compliant browser is, at the least, a jerk,

Chrome/Chromium and all browsers derived from it suck dead wombat through a bendy straw.
Go ahead and play with firefox, it doesn't work with chrome either :ROFLMAO:

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Even War Thunder has more functional code and playability than this dumpster fire and thats with gaijin breaking things on every patch

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I am trying to figure out what the next step is in the farmhand chain. I put in several hours of effort saving and loading around the dangerous period of the month to try to get the event in which Diesel impregnates the protagonist. Finally, I succeeded, then went through six weeks of in-game time (attending work each day in the hope of the boss saying something, to no end, with my character taking every chance to play with the cows that she got during the workday, in the hopes of the boss noticing and offering an opportunity to shift career tracks), until the character finally gave birth.... and nothing changed.

The only thing that comes to mind is that the character ovulated on a Friday, and, since I was skipping weekends, I missed a knock at the door the day immediately after the egg was fertilized. If that is, indeed, the problem, the door-knock event does not seem to recur.

One thing I didn't do was to have the character visit any sort of doctor for progress information throughout the pregnancy, and apparently the character's relationship with Diesel was not strong enough to invite him to the birth (which would be weird, given that the shift in career tracks would be more in the direction of casualness rather than trying to build a relationship with the arrogant and unlikable bull).

Is there something else that I'm missing? Again, I've put a fair bit of effort into figuring this out, but I'm at a loss, and don't particularly want to go through the save/load dance for hours again without knowing that something will progress.

(Yes, I know that I can instead wait for the event to pop up naturally and then hit the "schedule ovulation" setting in cheatmode to force the issue, but that takes longer than repeatedly loading the save.)

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I haven't encountered any follow-up to the Diesel impregnation either. That said, my PC got impregnated by the other bull you can encounter when the PC voluntarily gets milked in the stalls. The difference in cum volume is not even funny. All 28 babies were from Ferdinand.

Reactions: jack92783

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
My character will probably switch careers next time I boot up the game, then. I had seen people discussing a branch that began with impregnation by Diesel, but that seems like a bit of exaggeration. Over the 6 week pregnancy duration, there are two new scenes that play occasionally (each with two possible outcomes).

Since I eventually did switch to using the fertility in cheat settings, I did notice the difference in spermcount, at least, that you did. With Diesel, IIRC, my character was inhabited by 28M surviving sperm by the time the sperm had all migrated to the fallopian tubes. With Ferdinand, from memory, there were 404M.

NandoBando22

Aug 2, 2021
Does the dev read comments here? The game's wiki has been nuked by bots and is full of spam, is it going to be restored or is it basically abandoned like the game's forums?

adickus

Aug 1, 2019
HTML-file lines 58870 till 58886 in version 0.25.0, passage "storyDoorCheck":
codes (1: ABC, 2: DEF, 3: GHI, 4: JKL, 5: MNO, 6: PQR, 7: STU, 8: VWX, 9: YZ):
1661 (boob) is the basic code to start.
2337 (eggs) is super fert.
7377 (tits) is cowlike milky breast.
1757 (cunt) puddlingCunt -> Mega Wet Start
5672 (nose) pussyPheromones (no effect to character yet)
Additional codes for v1.11:
1514 = mega cock (It must be a code from a previous resident, probably one who was proud of his cock)
4399 = mega jizz (It must be a code from a previous resident, probably one who came buckets or something)

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I have a question about NPC's and gender attraction. I need to know how the game determines gender, because when customizing NPC attraction levels I need to take into account futa's or traps. Say you are playing a Futa, and you want female NPC's to be attracted, would those female npc's be considered lesbians or straight?

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
The problem I had with the game and why I stopped playing it is that even on the setting that “Supposedly” disables all bad ends I still get bad ends from time to time based on my actions I thought I was not supposed to get any yet I do

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019

We won't be able to make regular releases while working on this, because the system simply won't work for most of the time we are working on it. We would just be doing bug-fixing releases during most of the expansion period.
If anyone who reads this is still giving the AW team money, I strongly encourage you to vote for the sex system expansion 6+ months of bug fixing.
I'm also interested in the content of the other options, but I think most of us here agree that the baseline of the game needs improvement first.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
what happened with their wiki main page? lol
who is maintaining it for devs, because if its one of their team, they are doing a poor job of that.
edit: checked some contributions on their wiki. its turned in some place of random people typing random stuff with obligatory link to some turkish-what-not-site, i didnt checked it/

Last edited:

Tezel

Nov 6, 2018
I had a question about this game. While in a game I can change my npc setting and it says it won't affect already generated npcs. Is there any way to 're-generate' the random npcs in a game that's already going?

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes