Apr 28, 2020
I had a question about this game. While in a game I can change my npc setting and it says it won't affect already generated npcs. Is there any way to 're-generate' the random npcs in a game that's already going?
In this buggy mess of a game? no.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I had a question about this game. While in a game I can change my npc setting and it says it won't affect already generated npcs. Is there any way to 're-generate' the random npcs in a game that's already going?
In this buggy mess of a game? no.
Actually, that's one of the few things that "work." By "work" I mean that NPCs usually commit suicide a few days after they were generated. You may prolong their crippling depression by spending time with them, but I don't think there's a surefire way to keep their suicidal tendencies at bay. Yay for realism!

Apr 28, 2020
Actually, that's one of the few things that "work." By "work" I mean that NPCs usually commit suicide a few days after they were generated. You may prolong their crippling depression by spending time with them, but I don't think there's a surefire way to keep their suicidal tendencies at bay. Yay for realism!
he really wanted that suicide and bad end more than fixing this bugfest of a game huh?

Reactions: Xhak

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AccidentalWoman-1.12.0Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018

If anyone who reads this is still giving the AW team money, I strongly encourage you to vote for the sex system expansion 6+ months of bug fixing.
I'm also interested in the content of the other options, but I think most of us here agree that the baseline of the game needs improvement first.
6+ months of bug fixing will kill the game, though. Team will lose all motivation to work, and that's all

Mar 17, 2021
I have to say, since I have been negative prior, that this latest does seem to run a lot better. It's just one guy's experience, but this release shows much welcome improvement.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
6+ months of bug fixing will kill the game, though. Team will lose all motivation to work, and that's all
Idk man, most developers I know care about their work and would love feeling empowered to focus on delivering something high quality rather than feeling they must rush from feature to feature. But maybe that is being horribly optimistic...

I have to say, since I have been negative prior, that this latest does seem to run a lot better. It's just one guy's experience, but this release shows much welcome improvement.
For someone who hasn't tried AW in a few years, is it worth giving it another go?

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Idk man, most developers I know care about their work and would love feeling empowered to focus on delivering something high quality rather than feeling they must rush from feature to feature. But maybe that is being horribly optimistic...

For someone who hasn't tried AW in a few years, is it worth giving it another go?
no
the amount of content added vs the amount of bugs and the absolutely terribly terrible UI
just no

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
The problem I had with the game and why I stopped playing it is that even on the setting that “Supposedly” disables all bad ends I still get bad ends from time to time based on my actions I thought I was not supposed to get any yet I do
thaumx is addicted to bad ends even worse than preggers
i think he may have fetish for killing players
it is only the explanation there can be for every fetish in fetish heavy game also being bad end.

Reactions: alterian1
Mar 17, 2021
There are a lot of wrong reasons I'd love to hear your insight. Development approach is certainly night and day. I've been hopeful for this game and it has, almost humorously, disappointed. Like you, I would hope that developers would take a bit more two-handed typing time to make a solid engine instead of a bug-toothed fap-shredder.

I'd say, this release is a good sign. If this direction continues (and I'm sure there's already a betting pool started) then we may have a fun, cartoony femsim in six months or so. But beyond the bugs, there's miles of unfinished story and a general lack of focus. It still need to turned into a proper simulation game that isn't just a collection of bad ends.

Play now? No. You have work to do - LOL! If people want to know what a solid build looks like, they need to try yours. But bury this one? Not yet. This may yet pull itself out of its tailspin.

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017
does anyone know how to access the unemployed content? Visa office is locked, saying i have a job when in fact i dont.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
I want to like this game but at the same time there are certain things that I think take too much away from it such as the lack of descriptions of characters when you meet them, lots of hidden information (or buried in menus), and also the fact that you can randomly die without any warning and all you can do is reload but if your only recent save is the night before then you're screwed. You also end up wasting most of your day unless you remember where all the stores are and what they do...unless I have missed some magical part of the map that tells me what's there without clicking and wasting time.

Edit: The other thing I forgot to mention was the low detailed clothes which just feels lazy. At least personally I enjoy dressing up my character in something cute or things that actually look nice and I can't say I like any of the clothes.

Last edited:

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Как тут начать игру? После разговора с Лили невозможно покинуть квартиру в самом начале игры. Выдает массовые ошибки. Я несколько раз пытался запустить игру, но после разговора с Лили все останавливается и не работает кнопка перехода.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
There's a huge difference between developers' wants and the ability to deliver content.

Reactions: l1lym
2.20 star(s) 58 Votes