Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Can someone explain to me how sex and positions work in this game again? The last time I played this game was a year ago and I can't seem how to perform other actions as it's "unavailable"

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Can someone explain to me how sex and positions work in this game again? The last time I played this game was a year ago and I can't seem how to perform other actions as it's "unavailable"
Undress both parties and pick an action like "grind against body" and spam that repeat button.
Navigating the UI is a pain and "learning the sex system" definitely isn't worth it anymore.
ThaumX plan to turn it into a card game, after all. Gotta relearn the sex system then anyway.

Reactions: Julles Ra

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Undress both parties and pick an action like "grind against body" and spam that repeat button.
Navigating the UI is a pain and "learning the sex system" definitely isn't worth it anymore.
ThaumX plan to turn it into a card game, after all. Gotta relearn the sex system then anyway.
Is erect thingy new? I don't remember that the last time I played

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Is erect thingy new? I don't remember that the last time I played
Relatively new.
Keep in mind that ThaumX added unnecessary realism to this yet again.
Large penises gradually lose the ability to become erect.
If I remember correctly, being large (body height) can increase the cap somewhat.
However, a penis needs to reach semi-erect state to be useful for sex, so keep that in mind.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Relatively new.
Keep in mind that ThaumX added unnecessary realism to this yet again.
Large penises gradually lose the ability to become erect.
If I remember correctly, being large (body height) can increase the cap somewhat.
However, a penis needs to reach semi-erect state to be useful for sex, so keep that in mind.
Should I be worried about this starving status? I ate more than 10 times but it doesn't go away.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Should I be worried about this starving status? I ate more than 10 times but it doesn't go away.
Diet is primarily set in the weekly overview.
I never really bothered with food outside of that.
If you're constantly dating (and eating out, not the sexual kind, this time) your character will probably gain weight.
Personally, I just set the diet to the expensive one and didn't bother with dating much.
Relationships are time-gated anyway and you can gain/maintain relationships (and mental stats) through cheats more easily.

Edit: Guess I'll also copypaste the changelog.
The part before the changelog is just ThaumX needing 646 words to tell you that the card game has reached demo stage and they still had time to add hucow stuff, so save your time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes