Daniel789

Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys! I am not able to select a job in the job selection menu... How do I choose a job? I tried every button... Please help, thanks!

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
???

Is that just new wardrobe items, or fixed wardrobe with new items?

overhaul sex system? about goddamn time!

Guess I've gotta check it out.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
???

Is that just new wardrobe items, or fixed wardrobe with new items?

overhaul sex system? about goddamn time!

Guess I've gotta check it out.
Not so fast, Bucko!

They talked about starting work on the sex system overhaul.
There's no overhaul for you to check out yet.

At the earliest, we'll see something next month like promised.
I personally think they greatly underestimate how much time it'll take to get it to a presentable state.
So... I'm not holding any hope out for a significant "overhaul" within just a month.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not so fast, Bucko!

They talked about starting work on the sex system overhaul.
There's no overhaul for you to check out yet.

At the earliest, we'll see something next month like promised.
I personally think they greatly underestimate how much time it'll take to get it to a presentable state.
So... I'm not holding any hope out for a significant "overhaul" within just a month.
I vote for sex system overhaul when sex system expansion happens, that is about 1 or 2 years more likely.
However even small fixes here and there are appreciated.

Omega180

Oct 13, 2020
I'm having an issue where some pages will not let me scroll down, so I cannot access some things. Is there a fix for this?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
How do I reveal the "redacted" information for my contacts, friends and lovers? For "Life stories" I just have to hang out with them, but what about NPC love, fertility, mutation, compability, space needed, sub/dom and junk and breats information?

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
... It has been a long time since I've played this and was wondering if I could go to sleep with my own nipple in my mouth instead of a thumb?

I know in the past it didn't have it, but I don't feel like DL this again if it didn't.

P. S. I know I couldn't suck my thumb before. Just wondering if they sexed up the oral fixation a bit more.

thegreatwolfgod

Nov 7, 2021
Here's some of the stuff I've found out about the "Bad Ends" + Other stuff by looking through the game code .html file (AW_v1-13-0_[cheats].html):

It's also Very Unfinished, but I wanted to get at least some of it out first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Notes:
If there is lag when editing the .html file, that's normal. It's because somebody put 5MB of the total 30.2MB of code on one line, and the editing program will struggle with rendering all of it.

If the game freezes after a few weeks pass in game, it could be because the values of breastSize and ballSize are too high, or some other wacky shit.

Part(?) of the game is built in Harlowe, not SugarCube, which is why there aren't any SugarCube.State.Variables to modify in console.
what about disabling the womb bursting bad end?

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
Hello sorry to ask, but can someone tell me how to get the gaping, no penetration creampie gif/scenes? Ever since I saw them I've been hunting them but no idea of a source and where I saw them ingame.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Hello sorry to ask, but can someone tell me how to get the gaping, no penetration creampie gif/scenes? Ever since I saw them I've been hunting them but no idea of a source and where I saw them ingame.
They're part of the insemination process if you work at Progenerate Technologies GmbH.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
There's no new version, but I hope you like card games.

I'll spare you from the AI generated pics in my copypasta, btw.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes