Eskella

Dec 9, 2018
idk what the significance of the career placement test actually is
The answer is 'nothing', because the rest of the events of the prologue basically render those obsolete. It's a nice bit of fun flavour/world-building. The quiz was previously just a thing on the dev's website, iirc.

Dec 13, 2017
Sheesh. He got rid of the time stop cheat it seems (it did appear in the cheat menu at character creation, but not after that, and it doesn't seem to function either way). There's so much less time for everything now.

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
The answer is 'nothing', because the rest of the events of the prologue basically render those obsolete. It's a nice bit of fun flavour/world-building. The quiz was previously just a thing on the dev's website, iirc.
LOVE that I refused to move on to figure that out and insisted on trying to crack that meaningless code. Truly, I am the fool here lol

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
I remember seeing some flavor text upon entering the hospital while pregnant in which my character talked about buying a "home birthing kit" or something like that, is that in the game or is that just a reference to some content or idea that never made the final cut?

Kairey

May 30, 2018
how to quit a job? not changing, quit, become jobless

edit: nobody answering but i found it myself

Last edited:

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Would anyone happen to know what the rewards for completing a run on hard mode are?
You get...

Drumroll please!

Nothing!

I don't know if I could've done something differently, but the game probably hasn't been tested that far, so it still thinks I didn't earn it yet.

Oct 29, 2019
The game is already playable?

not really good luck lasting more than a week and a half without getting a bad end I have been trying for almost a week and I barely make it out of the first week with out getting the mindbroken end, this seems to be one of those sex games where the object is to NOT have sex. And no the difficulty does not matter the only way I have gotten to play this game is by turning the difficulty all way down. But it very distracting with the stupid red warning bar that will not go away and always seeing
Mood: Mindbroken

Stress and Arousal do WAY to much damage just from a night of sleep. I went to bed fine and healthy one night and woke up with the bad end. Nearly every single time, just the act of going to bed to sleep off fatigue has caused me to have to restart more than anything else. This needs to be turned WAY down. IMO

This game has all the potential in the world until you realize the goal is a don't have sex in the perverted city focused on impregnation or you will get a bad end because it becomes impossible to keep up with your needs and just get the sleep you need. Because the more sex you have the more arousal you gain faster the more stress you gain faster. I have seen my character go from 0 stress and arousal to 100 just from being at work. And if you don't get it back to 0 before bed time.

Bad end.

This could possible have something to do with the bimbo mechanic I am not entirely sure how that works but from what little I could understand it multiplies the damage done by stress and arousal exponentially. So that could be the issue.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
not really good luck lasting more than a week and a half without getting a bad end I have been trying for almost a week and I barely make it out of the first week with out getting the mindbroken end, this seems to be one of those sex games where the object is to NOT have sex. And no the difficulty does not matter the only way I have gotten to play this game is by turning the difficulty all way down. But it very distracting with the stupid red warning bar that will not go away and always seeing
Mood: Mindbroken

Stress and Arousal do WAY to much damage just from a night of sleep. I went to bed fine and healthy one night and woke up with the bad end. Nearly every single time, just the act of going to bed to sleep off fatigue has caused me to have to restart more than anything else. This needs to be turned WAY down. IMO

This game has all the potential in the world until you realize the goal is a don't have sex in the perverted city focused on impregnation or you will get a bad end because it becomes impossible to keep up with your needs and just get the sleep you need. Because the more sex you have the more arousal you gain faster the more stress you gain faster. I have seen my character go from 0 stress and arousal to 100 just from being at work. And if you don't get it back to 0 before bed time.

Bad end.

This could possible have something to do with the bimbo mechanic I am not entirely sure how that works but from what little I could understand it multiplies the damage done by stress and arousal exponentially. So that could be the issue.
even without cheats its not that hard, just don't go for a insane arousal rate, or if you do just don't forget to masterbait or use the hookup app until your character is fully content before going to sleep. I mean the character generates enough arousal at lower libido levels that its not to hard to get horny and want sex if you want those scenes

Oct 29, 2019
even without cheats its not that hard, just don't go for a insane arousal rate, or if you do just don't forget to masterbait or use the hookup app until your character is fully content before going to sleep. I mean the character generates enough arousal at lower libido levels that its not to hard to get horny and want sex if you want those scenes
that was the problem I was doing that but I somehow got my characters "get horney" rate unmanageable by using the hook up app and other methods it seemed like the more sex the char has the more it wants and with in a week or 2 (game time) mindbreak game over from excessive horny/ stress most of the time just by going to sleep with arousal and stress not at 0

But like I also said but am not sure I think a lot of this was because I somehow would end up with a very high bimbo score rather quickly.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
that was the problem I was doing that but I somehow got my characters "get horney" rate unmanageable by using the hook up app and other methods it seemed like the more sex the char has the more it wants and with in a week or 2 (game time) mindbreak game over from excessive horny/ stress most of the time just by going to sleep with arousal and stress not at 0

But like I also said but am not sure I think a lot of this was because I somehow would end up with a very high bimbo score rather quickly.
Did you drink the water? because that nearly doomed one of my early runs since it is a good way to increase your bimbo score potntially very quickly since it removes a lot of stress with minimal time investment

• Angry
Reactions: Jedi_Master_Tallyn
Oct 29, 2019
Did you drink the water? because that nearly doomed one of my early runs since it is a good way to increase your bimbo score potntially very quickly since it removes a lot of stress with minimal time investment
that is a game mechanic I did not know about. gives a whole new meaning to the meme "Don't drink the water"

Drinking water raises your bimbo score of course it does. I am guessing what you are saying is don't drink the water and keep bimbo score low much better chance of surviving?

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
that is a game mechanic I did not know about. gives a whole new meaning to the meme "Don't drink the water"

Drinking water raises your bimbo score of course it does. I am guessing what you are saying is don't drink the water and keep bimbo score low much better chance of surviving?
Specifically don't drink tap water, IIRC someone I think a pharmacist mentions they think it is and when testing you can your bimbo score rise after drinking tap water, like the action in your home's kitchen

Reactions: Jedi_Master_Tallyn

xwor639

May 19, 2017
If my opinion matters to dev or he is seeing the forum this game your teams code or your code has improve overtime. personally am not getting that many anoying or game breaking bugs like before only one thing still missing. some good ending, mc futa engaging not being regarded as futa but female so when ze wants to use the penis in either other gender she'll enjoy.
otherwise i cant think of anything else progress

Reactions: dabelstein

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If my opinion matters to dev or he is seeing the forum this game your teams code or your code has improve overtime. personally am not getting that many anoying or game breaking bugs like before only one thing still missing. some good ending, mc futa engaging not being regarded as futa but female so when ze wants to use the penis in either other gender she'll enjoy.
otherwise i cant think of anything else progress
There is improvement, but there are more things not working: some options, male mutations - they are only on paper, not working - to mention few.
Maybe the game will be functional after 2 more years?
But developers doesn't bother to see this forum.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
There is improvement, but there are more things not working: some options, male mutations - they are only on paper, not working - to mention few.
They have finally get rid of annoying startup screen (mentioning improper resolution) after I posted it as bug like 2 years ago, so maybe the game will be functional after 2 more years?
But developers doesn't bother to see this forum (though they are aware of existence from what I read).
if they put more effort into the game loop as they do the bad ends this would have been a good game by now.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes