yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccidentalWoman-1.19.1Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
There are still plenty of bugs, and not supporting Firefox is kind of a shitty design decision if you asked me, but after spending a couple of hours on the game, my experience is that v1.19(1) has to be the first mostly stable and enjoyable version with noteworthy content since release.

Color me impressed.

I didn't think the game would make it out of feature creep one day.

Reactions: Noodles_Mantastic

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Love that this is still getting updates, crazy to think this has been in almost constantly active development for what? almost 10 years now?

So many other games that got started and abandoned in the meantime...

Reminds me of another game similar to this, hosted on their website...or maybe blogspot, cant remember the name or the dev but iirc it was set on a derelict space ship, focused alot on expansion and weight gain, something about eating or drinking certain things would cause your character to expand in certain areas and you could change where it was distributed in character creation i believe. Had a pretty good paperdoll system too.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Love that this is still getting updates, crazy to think this has been in almost constantly active development for what? almost 10 years now?

So many other games that got started and abandoned in the meantime...

Reminds me of another game similar to this, hosted on their website...or maybe blogspot, cant remember the name or the dev but iirc it was set on a derelict space ship, focused alot on expansion and weight gain, something about eating or drinking certain things would cause your character to expand in certain areas and you could change where it was distributed in character creation i believe. Had a pretty good paperdoll system too.
I think you are talking about Tainted Elysium. It was a flash based game that had a pretty impressive paperdoll visualizer. It never got to the vertical slice stage, and sadly, the dev had canceled the project entirely. There are a few games that have been partially inspired by it, so at least the ideas live on.

Reactions: Doomdooom

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
what exactly does it take to advance a relationship? and i know there's a cheat to set a relationship to a certain level but I'm not sure if that skips over any special interactions or events that you normally would see. Is there maybe a debug command that lets you set the flag that a relationship is ready to advance?

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
I think you are talking about Tainted Elysium. It was a flash based game that had a pretty impressive paperdoll visualizer. It never got to the vertical slice stage, and sadly, the dev had canceled the project entirely. There are a few games that have been partially inspired by it, so at least the ideas live on.
YES!

Thats it!

thank you, damn shame it never took off, you wouldn't happen to remember any of the games that it inspired would you? really wish there were more games with such a focus on interactivity.

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
idk what the significance of the career placement test actually is but I've been stuck here for over an hour trying to figure it out, including looking at the source code and I've mostly figured out how it works (as much as I can, being basically illiterate in coding) but the one thing I don't understand is the oral pleasure technician, which I got once while randomly clicking through the quiz... is it just like, completely random? because ngl I'm interested lol

also wondering what's up with the timer, and does it have anything to do with it? I truly managed to fixate on the most annoying thing rn and its just my luck this one doesn't even have some sort of dev note or proper guide to elucidate me,,, I love personality quizzes so much and its truly so dumb how fascinated I am by this, I literally don't think I'm gonna be able to progress because my mind literally just cant let it go so I'm gonna take a break for now hopefully I'll get some answers lol because I feel like I'm going insane oof

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: moonruins

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
YES!

Thats it!

thank you, damn shame it never took off, you wouldn't happen to remember any of the games that it inspired would you? really wish there were more games with such a focus on interactivity.
I'm trying to think of something off the top of my head but not getting too many direct connections. If my internet history is correct, this is around the time of the founding of Weight Gaming website which spawned a ton of games. For some reason one game that sort of makes me think Tainted Elysium is with it's strange dream world and obvious weight gain focus. No nice visualizer there, but I think it's somewhat inspired by Tainted Elysium, if not especially inspired by that other crazy inflation furry dream game that was canceled that I don't recall the name of at all.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes