Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Sad! I checked every way to do it possible in game, unless there is a way to edit a save game of the game directly. But is this a general bug everyone gets or did some get the wedding normally?
I'm afraid to say this differs from version to version. I could definitely get it to work a couple of versions ago, but the creator had to overhaul some sections of the code due to his coworker or something... I don't care to know the drama. But due to that, it's pretty much "who knows nowadays?"

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
3. Clean up your browser local storage by deleting not needed elements. This behaviour is common especially on Chrome, because local storage on Chrome has hardcoded total limit=10 MB which is shared by everything.
AW saves are pretty damn big, which can be a problem if you use your one browser for everything.
To edit Local Storage I have the following file - load it in your browser to see your browser storage:
Many many thanks for this

Reactions: ustar

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Apparently there's some content thats about 2 years old but you have to edit the game to find it, prooooobably a bug but if so 2+ years is some time for it to exist, more so with the content behind it looking semi broken too, but that might have been bugs caused by fixing it lazy on my part.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
There's a new release.
Here's the to the blog post.

Here's the rambling at the beginning for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Known Issues gets a separate spoiler because why not:

Here's the post in spoilers for those who can't or won't read on the blog:

You can no longer trigger a bad end from breast size as a hucow.
I think we dodged a bullet there...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nightsight

LinkLuke

Jul 31, 2018
New update definitely looks good. Although might hold off getting the latest version until all the HuCow stuff is done

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I now know how futa enjoyers felt like, for all the game's faults its nice getting multiple patches for your fetish in a row.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I now know how futa enjoyers felt like, for all the game's faults its nice getting multiple patches for your fetish in a row.
I honestly just wish they would finally make the core gameplay loop more fun. I personally only tend to enjoy the pregnancy and progenerate content because it is the most finished imo, and it is the least annoying to play (thank you cheat mode, for real only psychopaths play without it imo, especially with all the bad end shit now). From what I have played of the Hucow stuff so far 1.17 pretty fun so far. The "sex" minigame has always been awkward and annoying to use compared to the random encounters you can have outside of it(prostitution, in the bathroom at clubs). The endless stores/training schools(monster studio is the one I have interacted with the most) which are almost all placeholder content it seems still. All the items you can buy which are all pretty much useless. etc... and etc... The framework is there and has been there for years but they seem to never really do anything to make the base more interesting.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
The framework is there and has been there for years but they seem to never really do anything to make the base more interesting.
I was on that copium at some point too now I just take the game as is not as could've been, it's not the worst sandbox of this type out there, I will play the hucow stuff when they roll out more updates for it, I just like that they are all in a row, I know some sandboxes where really fun content is even more barren because they have to roll through all the other fetishes to come back around doing update to the specific one again. It's never getting better than this, just more content of the similar caliber. Play it once in a while like a sane person and it's decent. This is not one of those games that reward you from playing hundreds of hours.

Reactions: sx421

sx421

Jun 21, 2022
I was on that copium at some point too now I just take the game as is not as could've been, it's not the worst sandbox of this type out there, I will play the hucow stuff when they roll out more updates for it, I just like that they are all in a row, I know some sandboxes where really fun content is even more barren because they have to roll through all the other fetishes to come back around doing update to the specific one again. It's never getting better than this, just more content of the similar caliber. Play it once in a while like a sane person and it's decent. This is not one of those games that reward you from playing hundreds of hours.
This is the only reasonable expectation at this point. AW has underlying bugs and unfinished features that would've needed sorted at some point long, long ago. I'm not convinced the developer (or their assistants) know how to fix those problems. With every release of random fetish content, those problems just become further entrenched. The game as it is now, is the finished game. No big improvement is in the pipeline - or ever will be, as that would constitute a massive rebuild of all the content that rides on top of the jank. Enjoy the game for what it is now, just don't get too invested.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
what they added now?
No pregnancy content was added in the latest patch.
Mostly hucow stuff was added. Some other stuff was also added.
Also, they're still fixing bugs. I'm surprised they haven't gone back to their old ways.

Here are my posts with the changelogs:

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Hi diuds^^

I have a problem with the NPC tempates.
I created one and start the male path but I can't find the NPC?
I have activated the NPCtempates and I know that he gets a random name and I have already set the percentage to 100.

Do I still have to load NPCs in the game? but if so where?

sorry for asking the same thing again o_O

LinkLuke

Jul 31, 2018
How to use joyplay ? I play use joyplay but game detect use brower safari/chromium:(
That's because this is a HTML based game, not RPGM. You'll need some kind of computor with a browser (Preferably Chrome) to play this. A Tablet may work but I'm not 100% sure.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I know this is probably not an issue with the game, but I have a mid-tier computer and the game starts taking a reaaaally long time to perform any action past a certain amount of days, npc generation is at minimum, playing on firefox, tried on chrome, both experience the same.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
I know this is probably not an issue with the game, but I have a mid-tier computer and the game starts taking a reaaaally long time to perform any action past a certain amount of days, npc generation is at minimum, playing on firefox, tried on chrome, both experience the same.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?
It is an issue with the game.
The save file bloat is massive. It's not as massive as it once was, but it's still massive.
Also, make sure you disable autosaving. Saving and loading takes a really long time.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes