jammi5216

Sep 24, 2020
Is there a limit to how many testicles you have? I try to get 4 testicles from that Chinese medicine RNG but it doesn't come out after 3 testicles.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Is there a limit to how many testicles you have? I try to get 4 testicles from that Chinese medicine RNG but it doesn't come out after 3 testicles.
3 is the maximum, as far as I know.
Hopefully. When I last played (been a while), the number of your PC's testicles were inconsistent.
I started mine with three, but I'm pretty sure the game calculated (and wrote scenes) with just two and only displayed three in some status window.

Edit:
so what?
There are some people who want changelog right here!
It also helps people like me who forget that the post gets edited. I load up the blog once in a while to check if there's a new headline.
Since that's not the case with the incremental changelog, I wasn't aware of the later updates.

Either way, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the changelogs fill with more bugfixes.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
wait till they at least turn on sleep for hucow unless that doesn't mater?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
wait till they at least turn on sleep for hucow unless that doesn't mater?
It really doesn't. Is the hucow rework exciting? Yes. But that's not all they added and FIXED.
I had a few issues related to milkiness whenever I played that the new milky framework fixed, so I feel I can properly play again.
And hey, new stuff, such as the tentacle preg but hey look I ran into a bug on the first version someone posted that is fixed in the latest version that no one will post. You see the issue.

Reactions: nightsight

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
And hey, new stuff, such as the tentacle preg but hey look I ran into a bug on the first version someone posted that is fixed in the latest version that no one will post. You see the issue.
Yeah they do an initial release as scheduled every month then over the course of the month do several bugfix releases as they prepare for the next scheduled update the following month. As it stands, we'd need someone posting said incremental bugfix versions instead of just a hero once a month.

Reactions: Fizel

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah they do an initial release as scheduled every month then over the course of the month do several bugfix releases as they prepare for the next scheduled update the following month. As it stands, we'd need someone posting said incremental bugfix versions instead of just a hero once a month.
That's what I'm saying. Like "hey that's great but now I have a game breaking bug that got fixed in the .3 patch help"

ZIrvs

Mar 29, 2021
I'm waiting for a "Universal Womb" feature.

I mean we have the pseudo pregnancy which gives us a phantom pregnancy from non-human sperm, and there are creatures genetically engineered to get humans pregnant. So why not a trait that gives us a Universal Womb?

Say we spend a day at the animal shelter?
I want my character going home bred with a litter of puppies.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

I mean we have the pseudo pregnancy which gives us a phantom pregnancy from non-human sperm, and there are creatures genetically engineered to get humans pregnant. So why not a trait that gives us a Universal Womb?

Aw this isn't a thing yet? With how preggo centric this game is, it's almost criminal that this hasn't been added yet.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
$10 Patreon with cheats.

Remember to download both files, 10mb is the html and the larger file is just the resource pack.
Much appreciated! Would you mind keeping an eye for the incremental bugfix releases that come out in-between versions?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccidentalWoman-1.17.1Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018

Is there an animal shelter in the game?

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes