RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
can't believe the current version's new work type has a game breaking bug that soft locks the game (unable to sleep) and the dev hasn't fixed that a week later. he seemingly poured a ton of content into the job that no one can experience. sleeping has been a mechanic for literal years with this game, it can't be hard to fix its absence in this job type.

• Haha
Reactions: nightsight

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
I can't figure out how to develop a romantic relationship with Lily, other than Hanging out together, I've already pumped friendship to 100, but I have no idea how to have sex with her

azdraik

Feb 15, 2018
can't believe the current version's new work type has a game breaking bug that soft locks the game (unable to sleep) and the dev hasn't fixed that a week later. he seemingly poured a ton of content into the job that no one can experience. sleeping has been a mechanic for literal years with this game, it can't be hard to fix its absence in this job type.
Not really a game breaking bug per say, more of an incomplete path which atm is a major WIP.

From the changelog.

WARNING: Hucow path is fully capable of being "checked out" along with new locations. This is obviously not complete, however. Perhaps save before selecting it as a job, so you don't wind up stuck in a dead end job you can't quit.

HOW-TO: The best way to see the new hucow/prolog content additions is to start a male story prolog. You can save before choosing the job (so you can see reactions from different jobs). Then pick the hucow job. Experience the hucow variation of the prolog. Read through the hucow orientation event, and then you can poke around a little bit to see the new maps. After that, you can go back to a normal playthrough.

Jun 8, 2017
Never experienced a game that got me bricked up on the character creation screen with all the kinks and customization you have been then instantly kill my boner 5 minutes later when trying to navigate my character to buy clothes in the “tutorial” store or even with something simple like navigation and interacting with NPCs feels as boring and clunky as trying to fill out my taxes.

Apr 28, 2020
Never experienced a game that got me bricked up on the character creation screen with all the kinks and customization you have been then instantly kill my boner 5 minutes later when trying to navigate my character to buy clothes in the “tutorial” store or even with something simple like navigation and interacting with NPCs feels as boring and clunky as trying to fill out my taxes.
they spent more time on the boring real life aspect and bad ends than making the game enjoyable.

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know what you're saying, but the last sentence of being able to "go back to a normal playthrough" is just straight up false since you can't advance the day. So you wasted all the time going through character creation, intro, and tutorial just to be brick walled into an inescapable dead end when a "Sleep" button fixes all of that. If the hucow content is really that broken/unplayable, it shouldn't have been included in the release.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Fun fact: we can all see the changelog for free on the site, people were requesting the actual working version of what those changelogs were talking about.
so what?
There are some people who want changelog right here!

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes