iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm going to say something positive about this game...

I really respect a game creator who continues to put out regular updates to their game that has been almost universally disliked and criticized from the beginning. It is obviously a personal passion project and they require no one else to like it or enjoy it for them to continue working on it. That is impressive.

haloharry

Dec 16, 2018
I'm going to say something positive about this game...

I really respect a game creator who continues to put out regular updates to their game that has been almost universally disliked and criticized from the beginning. It is obviously a personal passion project and they require no one else to like it or enjoy it for them to continue working on it. That is impressive.
I think it also helps, how much money they get per month.

moonruins

Dec 3, 2017
AccidentalWoman-1.17.1Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
edit: the OP post has been updated.

The linked torrent does not contain 1.17.1 from 7/11/23, it is still the 1.17.0 version from 7/8/23.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grankle

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
OMFG THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS.

In all reality it is just too much buggy af content.

EDIT: I don't want to be straight up mean. The dev is ambitious, the game is just so incredibly confusing, buggy, and filled with massive walls of text, dialogue that takes seconds to pop up. Everytime you load it up, you're greeted with literally like a 5 minute loading screen, and I'm on an NVME drive yo. The character customization is interesting, and it seems dev has done their study on the female anatomy but, it's too much to take in and you end up not knowing what the fuck to do. I'll give it another go LOL

Edit: Damn it takes more than 10 fucking minutes to load.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinkerr and mk28

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
The linked torrent does not contain 1.17.1 from 7/11/23, it is still the 1.17.0 version from 7/8/23.
Huh, that's weird, are you sure? You might be right, but the files used for that torrent are from the links currently up in the OP.
Unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be other links, whether it be an update patch to 1.17.1, or anything else really.
If that's the case, you might wanna report the OP to say links are only for 1.17, with patch not part of download links yet.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Huh, that's weird, are you sure? You might be right, but the files used for that torrent are from the links currently up in the OP.
Unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be other links, whether it be an update patch to 1.17.1, or anything else really.
If that's the case, you might wanna report the OP to say links are only for 1.17, with patch not part of download links yet.
Yeah, all the non-torrent links have the same content. I've reported the OP to see if the labeling can be fixed as we wait/hope for the patched html file

moonruins

Dec 3, 2017
Ah, learn something new every day. Thanks.

In other news: kemono party has the proper 1.17.1cheats html file now. I'm not going to link it because I am a coward but it's easy to find.

Reactions: yilkin

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
Is jogging dog scene working, if so how do you trigger it? Can't seem to activate it.
I know your pain as I had it trigger once but didn't meet the requirements to do anything but I can't remember where.
Edit: It can trigger in the residential park area, just walk around without clicking on any of the smaller areas.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
anyone know how to fix this issue with saving as I am currently only able to use 1 save slot total View attachment 2774027
I know.
There are 3 possible solutions:
1. Save to hard disk instead of browser local storage
2. Use another browser.
3. Clean up your browser local storage by deleting not needed elements. This behaviour is common especially on Chrome, because local storage on Chrome has hardcoded total limit=10 MB which is shared by everything.
AW saves are pretty damn big, which can be a problem if you use your one browser for everything.
To edit Local Storage I have the following file - load it in your browser to see your browser storage:

Uberfurher

Jan 18, 2019
I set the wedding but the time it takes place is 00:00 and I cant get to it. My save is after I planned the wedding. How do I get to the wedding or change the time?

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes