mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
I have a laptop, got it in the introduction. How do I use it? Reading on phone will sometimes make the character think that I should buy a laptop from the store which I already did. Can't see it in inventory and I don't get any prompts around the apartment to use it.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I have a laptop, got it in the introduction. How do I use it? Reading on phone will sometimes make the character think that I should buy a laptop from the store which I already did. Can't see it in inventory and I don't get any prompts around the apartment to use it.
You have to plop it in your room from the home inventory menu iirc.

6Hell9

Apr 24, 2023
v. 1.15.5 - good ideas, but way too much bugs.

Maybe the bugs are browser based, but i don't have the patience to check it.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
Question, what can get you pregnant currently? excluding humans.
I heard tentacles from the shop can get the PC pregnant.
However, it'll result in a human pregnancy.

I think the dog can get the PC pregnant, but not 100% sure. Even if it can, I don't know if it'll be any different from a human pregnancy.

There's also the lady in the Woods, which technically fits the criteria, but the pregnancy is resolved within the cutscene each time.
Before you ask, yes, you can make progress in that regard, but by the time you're met with any success, you'll be hit with a bad end.

There may be more I haven't thought of right now.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019

I think the dog can get the PC pregnant, but not 100% sure. Even if it can, I don't know if it'll be any different from a human pregnancy.

There's also the lady in the Woods, which technically fits the criteria, but the pregnancy is resolved within the cutscene each time.
Before you ask, yes, you can make progress in that regard, but by the time you're met with any success, you'll be hit with a bad end.

Ah ok thanks a bunch for answering :). I haven't played for a while. lol

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

what shop tentacles?

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
what shop tentacles?
Quoting from the v0.42 changelog (near the bottom):
Some more tentacle content in the club district.
Quoting from the v0.43 blogpost (part of the rambling at the top):
We've also got the Little Shop of Tentacles set up, with four species you can play with. Each species does its own thing and has some unique effects/benefits to the player.
Quoting from the v0.43 changelog (honestly still rambling considering how many bullet points were used for this):
  • The Little Shop of Tentacles has been created (9K words).
  • The name is a bad reference to the Little Shop of Horrors for some reason.
  • After discovering the shop initially in the club district, you can visit normally afterward.
  • You can browse the "species binder" to see the 4 species of tentacle available for play.
  • You can pay the fee to have "playtime" with any of the 4 species.
  • In addition to sexy writing, playing with tentacles can have a number of benefits depending on the species.
    • Standard mental stat benefits such as happiness and satisfaction gain.
    • Unique benefits depending on the species, such as orifice widening or a permanent increase to one or more fertility stats.
    • "Tentacle Fan" mutation now appears in the character menu.
    • Some unique fun status conditions and a new achievement "egged".
  • Some new art to go with one of the scenes.
  • Consentacles!
Click "Explore" while in the Club District. If you do it too early, it'll say there'll be more interesting stuff "at night."
Now I don't know what "night" is for ThaumX considering the PC passes out cold after staying awake for ~22 hours, but I think "night" starts at 18:00.
After discovering it, it'll be open starting from 16:00.

Reactions: nightsight

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Note: Breast size max shrinking may be a surprise, so quick explanation: with Hucow expansion we're planning on expanding amount of breast growth options, and generally overhauling how fast breasts grow and how the treatments work. Smaller starting sizes allow more room to grow, and since I was already at the same spot with the breast shape... I did that too.
Note to the Note: we originally planned to reduce starting breast size quite a while ago after we had added multiple breast growth options... but just never got around to it XD
So.... basically, "We're going to nerf this because of options we want to add to 1/100th of the game that most people will not even engage in any of its content."

Without any context don't know if this is ok or a stupid decision. A realistic DD being the max size at start or is AAA going to beconsidered huge and to have a larger bust you must engage in hucow content. $$ sink

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
So.... basically, "We're going to nerf this because of options we want to add to 1/100th of the game that most people will not even engage in any of its content."

Without any context don't know if this is ok or a stupid decision. A realistic DD being the max size at start or is AAA going to beconsidered huge and to have a larger bust you must engage in hucow content. $$ sink
I mean, I'm all for hucow content but.... what the hell is the point of nerfing something like that? Is it to add more pointless fucking grind to a game that already stonewalls you into waiting a month to advance a relationship 'to the next level'?

Reactions: Xhak

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Most of the new hucow stuff and locations are just placeholders though. Will have to wait for next month for actual playable content beyond exploring empty areas.

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes