quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If anyone is interested. Sexing part is still busted AF. Cocks appearing and disappearing at random, and other issues still. Because you know, having a working sex system isn't important in these type of games.

But foolish me to thinking it might have been fixed with the last few updates having fix lists. Be back in a year.
This is so frustrating. Thanks for the heads up.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Yeah, it's not new content but whatever. You know what's better than a complete game? An incomplete but stable game that has a lot of replayability.
Bugfixes are fine, but I played this game years ago and it's somehow subjectively worse nowadays. This is one of those few games where I really don't understand how it has 1000+ subs on patreon.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Chrome Warning: Chrome's new "Memory Saver" feature seems to be occasionally causing bugs to occur. This feature takes data and stores it on the HD instead of keeping it in memory when a tab goes inactive or browser loses focus. Because AW has a lot of data, this can cause problems if the data hasn't finished being reloaded before actions are taken. You can disable this feature in Settings -> Performance -> Memory Saver, try excepting AW from this feature, or you can wait a few seconds before doing anything when you return to your AW game. Avoid leaving the tab when things such as sleep are processing/running.
So let me get this straight, browser-based game which has for a long time only supported one specific browser now also doesn't work on that browser? :KEK:

Surely ThaumX needs to bite the bullet at some point and port the game to a more stable application-based environment...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
So let me get this straight, browser-based game which has for a long time only supported one specific browser now also doesn't work on that browser? :KEK:

Surely ThaumX needs to bite the bullet at some point and port the game to a more stable application-based environment...
Seems like it, though there is possibility to block Chrome automatic updates.

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
dont even know how to get that
Select the right stuff in character creation. If I remember correctly:
- Use "eggs" (2337) doorcode (or choose the unlocked fertility setting from it)
- Give the PC wide hips with heart-shaped butt
- Take all mutations even remotely related to fertility

Reactions: RenH

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Select the right stuff in character creation. If I remember correctly:
- Use "eggs" (2337) doorcode (or choose the unlocked fertility setting from it)
- Give the PC wide hips with heart-shaped butt
- Take all mutations even remotely related to fertility
what is Fertility Storm can do?

Yorekani

Dec 12, 2019
what is Fertility Storm can do?
If I remember correctly, it further increases your baseline fertility to the highest level or the level below it.
I think it used to be the highest level, but it was changed.
Now the PC has to encounter some ingame event to reach maximum fertility.
Progenerate most likely has easy access to such an event.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
is there a way to directly affect the libido score? Either by cheats, save-editing, or tweaking the html file? My game has my libido set as "Libido function bug" and I want to force a reset for it to be calculated normally again

2.20 star(s) 58 Votes