him13

Feb 11, 2019
Why isn't there the new images and someone can tell me where to find them that would greatly be appreciated

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Okay ... Playing female start and I can't even work out how to change what clothes I'm wearing. D:

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Nope it really is the same, because if you just do it because the users wants it, but your heart isn't behind it your product is shit.
There are more than enough examples for that.
While the things that people put their heart into and do the thing because they wanted to do it, pretty much always gain their own status.
Because the user feels the difference between both in the finished product.

Edit: The only real difference was, that I didn't even need to try to make the users feel good. The best way if you want to sell a product is to make the user feel special while still doing your own thing.
My analogy with the chef was clear, that's all you still did not understand me. that the developer or chef just can't not to listen to the client. HIS client or tell him that he is wrong, otherwise he will receive a bad assessment that will affect his reputation, yes, there are customers who are haters or just psychos, but I'm talking about constructive criticism. This is more understandable. I hope. I have bad English.
And you write like this is "not for average"... or whatever. it's not the point if the somebody know that is game not for him or he just hate. he don't write the constructive he just do a bad "talkshit" review and go away.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
My analogy with the chef was clear, that's all you still did not understand me. that the developer or chef just can't not to listen to the client. HIS client or tell him that he is wrong, otherwise he will receive a bad assessment that will affect his reputation, yes, there are customers who are haters or just psychos, but I'm talking about constructive criticism. This is more understandable. I hope. I have bad English.
And you write like this is "not for average"... or whatever. it's not the point if the somebody know that is game not for him or he just hate. he don't write the constructive he just do a bad "talkshit" review and go away.
Okay, to stay with your analogy with the chef.
If you go to a restaurant that is known for its 5 courses 10 star kitchen, you don't ask for a simple hamburger.
There are other restaurants that server hamburgers. This Restaurant enjoys doing 5 courses 10 star dinners.
Of course you can tell the chef he could do simpler dishes, but do you think that chef who works at that restaurant will enjoy making hamburgers for the masses, just because he can sell more of them?

Edit: and most likely his hamburgers won't taste as good as the hamburgers from a chef who enjoys making hamburgers, even though he might be a good cook, who can do much more complicated dishes, just because he doesn't like his job anymore.

Edit2: and that's why it is a bad idea to listen to much to your customers, if you loose the joy at what you are doing over it.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Okay, to stay with your analogy with the chef.
If you go to a restaurant that is known for its 5 courses 10 star kitchen, you don't ask for a simple hamburger.
There are other restaurants that server hamburgers. This Restaurant enjoys doing 5 courses 10 star dinners.
Of course you can tell the chef he could do simpler dishes, but do you think that chef who works at that restaurant will enjoy making hamburgers for the masses, just because he can sell more of them?
So you think the restaurant dont have the Book of complaints and suggestions
or they never to do with critics and the never change their menu? They never be a 5 star if they dont listen. How do you think they started immediately became five-star

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
So you think the restaurant dont have the Book of complaints and suggestions
or they never to do with critics and the never change their menu? They never be a 5 star if they dont listen. How do you think they started immediately became five-star
They certainly didn't become a 5 star restaurant by listening to people demanding simpler food.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Shouldn't there be a game file for v0.21.0? It's just the resource download. (The mega link anyway.)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I think far more importance is being placed on the idea of cutting things back than was needed. Right now the game isn't really anyone's niche. It's a hugely detailed sandbox with very little in it. It's like playing Skyrim with no loot or monsters.

I'm not sure if cutting back on the complexity is the right call. I do agree that maybe some of the game systems could have been placeholders to make time for some actual content first. Currently an overwhelmingly number have systems have been built up, but there's not much reason for a player to invest in engaging with most of them.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Shouldn't there be a game file for v0.21.0? It's just the resource download. (The mega link anyway.)
Only getting resource folder. No .html file on sight.
The game file can be found in the first link of this post.

"Last" framework update just dropped, he's switching over to content production now
first link is game, second is resource files

Edit: apologies on delay, totally forgot the resource folder at first

Reactions: Pedritofalsete
Jun 15, 2018
So even in the most recent version seems like there is a sore lack. The changelogs talk about a lot but every interaction no matter if I have high communication has the other characters not wanting to talk to me. Dates are broken even though this was the "Going Out" update? If I invite someone for a date the dialogue breaks when you meet them there and they complain through text after even if you talked to them. Even in the park where it says things are implemented the actions don't seem to do anything really. Am I missing something or is this just still a case of wait another year to see if it improves at all?

P.S. Bugs...............bugs everywhere, I don't think I found a single location without parser errors in the coding

P.P.S. I found none of the random events or even at the one bar that seems to open interactions that are different other than "Are you drunk?" and then them not wanting to deal with you

Reactions: Grankle

Grankle

Dec 19, 2018
It's kind of amazing all this time has been put into the framework before adding content and yet seemingly so little was spent on ensuring the framework actually works. In addition to the above I've found the daily grooming and apartment cleaning settings either won't save or don't do anything when they do.

Reactions: worstnightmare1
Jun 15, 2018
It's kind of amazing all this time has been put into the framework before adding content and yet seemingly so little was spent on ensuring the framework actually works. In addition to the above I've found the daily grooming and apartment cleaning settings either won't save or don't do anything when they do.
That being said I actually did discover something with the apartment cleaning. You have to do a few quick cleans with good settings and it will clean up some of the apartment into a better condition. Still in order to know what is wrong you have to experiment with it a bit and it is a bit of a pain cause it seems like even if you are never home the place gets completely screwed up in no time at all again.

Zenith25

Dec 8, 2018
This game is particularly frustrating. I've been following the development since pretty much the beginning and even though a lot of framework has been added, when it comes to actual gameplay, pretty much nothing has actually changed. Can't be bothered with it currently since the detailed character you create has pretty much nothing to do except some 80% placeholder sex. The few actions that are in are only superficially affected by your body shape/appearance. It's pretty much a huge fucking mansion, but there's absolutely no furniture.

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes