Aug 13, 2018
It's not often I say this buuuuut .... wut teh fook?
I don't understand why they thought killing a PC for interacting with the preg-system in a way the devs intended was a good idea. What does forcing a player who wants hyper-preg content to go to a clinic actually fucking add to the game, aside from more clicks when you start?

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
It seems like there's only plankton in the great ocean.
The typical ideal is high, the reality is a mess.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Seems like a huge game, last time i played it it was also huge, but somehow felt like there was nothing to do. Is there still no storyline to the game? besides the intro that is.

Everytime i play this game, as soon as i finish the intro and move in into my own apartment, then it starts to feel like there's nothing to do, i get lost and have no freaking idea on what to do, don't even know how to go to work :S and the manual built into the game manages to confuse me even more. So, does anyone have any idea on what to do?

is there any storyline continuation once you've moved into the apartment or not?
Glad it's not just me. I can't figure out how to get food, sleep or find non-pajama clothes.

EDIT: Nevermind, my taskbar was covering the options down at the bottom. Fucking windows update...

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Bruh how do u get past the first friggen door? I tried like 30 times and it wouldnt work. I put in tits and got a secret code that made my character have massive gazongas which I didn't want and I rage quit.
Apparently you just have to enter 1661 multiple times. Eventually it works... no clue.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I like that this is filling out a little. It's quite ambitious and expansive, but naturally has a long way to go. So far, I've struggled with how quickly the mc's mental health deteriorates and I haven't figured out a proper sleep cycle routine, which has made it hard to survive and be able to reach into some of the further content beyond a simple beginning. Overall, I find this to be an intriguing project.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So I've just looked through the recent dev blog about burst pregnancy and found this on the page. Does this game have drawn art like this or was it just a fanart for this post?
Screenshot_20191006-185352_Chrome.jpg

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Meeting people is borked. even if you manage to get to the location at exactly the right time the DATE button doesn't do anything.
Yea it seems so. I got it to work exactly once then never again. Even when it worked the meeting was screwed up and I had to use the escape button or whatever to get out of the scene.

Seems like the only things that work and are worth doing are the jobs. Even those are more effort than they are worth. Had really high hopes for this game but all the "detail" that the dev spent way too much time on kinda ruins it.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Also you starve to death in 7 days. I eat at every food court and restaurant every day and dies from starvation. You can't cook at home either.

.27 is seriously borked

• Haha
Reactions: lewdviticus

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
OOFGAME.png

So this appeared when I went to save my game. I got it right after the prologue, and YES I did enable cheats while in the prologue. It sucks cause I can't save my game because of this error.

Can anyone offer some advice/help on a fix? Thanks. :)

BTW: This was me typing out the error in notepad. It wouldn't let me copy the text, and it was too long to take just one picture. So I retyped it in notepad in the way it looked on the "ERROR" popup.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can read 2-3 pages back to find some more discussion on it, but basically it's SugarCube's cryptic way of saying that there isn't enough space to do an in-browser save. You have a couple options: use less slots until eventually even one save becomes too big, save to disk (easiest long-term solution, imo) or try some of the other stuff mentioned on page 44

astrooo2004

Apr 12, 2018
Is this game already playable in some degree, or the author is still working on mechanics?
Ive gave this game a try many times in the past, but with each consecutive version i've been finding excellent mechanics, more and more content added and zero playability - basically an advanced open world with nothing to do in it.

Reactions: kaye
2.20 star(s) 57 Votes