Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
yoo ppl, im kinda need some help, dunno if im using a unfit browser or something like this, but i cant load the game, seems to be frozen or some looping.

H

hagini

New content is preg but cant see it cuz i die of hunger is 2-3 days...

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Jesus christ, instead of new content I just want all the bugs fixed. :(

Edit: One of the problems is energy or lack thereof. The energy system is borked after the prologue.

Last edited:
Reactions: LongJohns77

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
God I wish this game had someone with proper eyesight among the devs to fix the absolutely horrendous visual design. Disregarding the horrible UI, the visual aspect alone just puts me off - which should be hard in a bloody text game. A Word document looks more appealing than this game does - at least Word has a cohesive style and proper fonts. I mean please, for the love of GOD, stop mixing various ugly fonts in every damn UI-element. Pick a couple and stick to them, assigning one as a header font, one for common text and so forth. This is basic shit.

As for game design, I struggle to understand the purpose of having a prologue (whether you start as male or female) that establishes your character's personality and background in a sandbox game where we'll get to rewrite said character's personality afterwards anyway. Makes no sense. Not to mention how overly long said prologue is.

A much more fitting and useful (from a gameplay perspective) way of doing the prologue would've been to simply establish your background through multiple choice questions rather than having to go through a very specific storyline. There is an exam that does something sort of similar in the prologue, but that's not the focus of it.

Currently, all the prologue does is 1) inherently limit the kind of character you can create due to assigning them a specific background, personality and relationships and 2) gatekeep the player from, well, playing the game.

This is a bigger problem in the female start, as the male start at least offers a few options on how to tackle a few situations.

Last edited:

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
and most of that tends to be on the eye of the beholder.., some uniformity can work.., but people have also been ragging for content..,
id rather they fix things, and get the game honed on the way they wish it to go than focus on things that can be edged out soon..,
but its easy to see how one can see it as so.., it is, or seems to be their first go..,

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
for a guy that spent 3 years making the framework, the extended framework, the parser and everything else that was "needed" before adding content there sure are lots of bugs in basically every release...

and not just lots of bugs, most of the time the new versions are unplayable...

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
for a guy that spent 3 years making the framework, the extended framework, the parser and everything else that was "needed" before adding content there sure are lots of bugs in basically every release...

and not just lots of bugs, most of the time the new versions are unplayable...
Yeah, it's pretty sad. Especially when it's glaring and critical things like all the scheduling bugs basically screwing up your relationship attempts for several releases.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
How do I prevent my character from blowing her brain out? Two days in and she's already suicidal because I don't know how to raise happiness. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
i wanna know all the music in this game cause there's on in particular that i like but all the music is in one single file so i don't know what it's called

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
i thought there was a small list in the settings area where audio was.., either way.., ill probably look at that myself now that i think about it..,(for myself..,)

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
How do I prevent my character from blowing her brain out? Two days in and she's already suicidal because I don't know how to raise happiness. :(

Game is glitched, like normal, but this time worse than usual. If some kind soul has access to 0.27.1 and uploads it, you should find it much simpler to not blow yourself(lol).

2.20 star(s) 57 Votes