Dec 29, 2022
hello i wanted to ask (sorry for my bad english im italian) there will be a moment in the game that the protagonist change aspect , i mean that she become a demon ? ( dark skin, ecc)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
hello i wanted to ask (sorry for my bad english im italian) there will be a moment in the game that the protagonist change aspect , i mean that she become a demon ? ( dark skin, ecc)
That sounds like it could make a pretty cool route or bad end. But the game is still early in development its to early to know if that type of thing will happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccursedEmmasPath-0.0.18RC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

soreigai

May 8, 2020
I understand that the creators are putting their full effort into development, but I can't help but wonder. At this development pace, how many more years (or possibly decades) will it take for the story to reach its conclusion? The main characters are already in place, and I'd like them to focus on unfolding Emma's story without adding more characters or increasing costumes and sub-character's sub-events.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Can't believe outfit 3 won when it's clearly the worst one for a barmaid. Yes, let's have the long piece of fabric hanging off for people to tug on, trip over, for it to get dirty as it spends the entire evening soaking in spilled beer/food...

And it was the least sexy one too!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I would gladly skip whole Cross main story part, which I don't care a demn fuck about him. I would gladly play it if the main story part where we control him was totaly optional (disebale playing Cross and see him as cutscene instead. I would gladly come back in to it), but since that never gonna happen I better look for another game with no male proatogonist into it. I care less if it 90% female protagnosit, I rather play 100% female protagonist game instead. Even if it had an interesting story.

Last edited:

anonymouskommando

Jan 28, 2022
I understand that the creators are putting their full effort into development, but I can't help but wonder. At this development pace, how many more years (or possibly decades) will it take for the story to reach its conclusion? The main characters are already in place, and I'd like them to focus on unfolding Emma's story without adding more characters or increasing costumes and sub-character's sub-events.
I have to agree, saw the latest changelog and was thinking that's not a lot of progress for a RPGM game. Like I get that scenes might take a while to make art for, and quest dialogues have to be written... but other than that the actual coding of this stuff should be pretty easy to do in that engine. There's a reason everybody and their brother uses RPGM to make low-effort h-games.

This one seems like it has the potential to be a GREAT RPGM game (exception rather than the rule) but I hope this isn't a case of "we're funding this thing on subscribestar/patreon so we have no incentive to work quickly". Considering most complete japanese RPGM games are a whopping $5-10 on DLsite, that whole funding model seems like it gets abused to hell and back by devs.

EDIT***: I would temper that assessment with the fact that the devs are currently only pulling in a little over $700 a month on patreon for this + probably a similar amount for subscribestar (can't see actual number)... so they're not making "quit your day job" money on this. If its just two people who also have to make money other ways... yeah this could take a while for good reason.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
This game's art is amazing and I really want to subscribe and start playing, but I might just do the 3.50 sub and chill and see what ppl say. Like I want to support, but I remember another semi-corruption Red-haired female protagonist game that was being developed with the subscriber model. I thought the art was amazing as well in that one, but every chapter that got released felt like a weekly sitcom episode. I.E. new area, one to two new monster encounters/sexual encounters, very little story progress. I subscribed towards it's ending but I literally ended up downloading a save cuz I only appreciated it for its CG in the end. Everything else felt momotonous and repetitive. My point in saying this is, subscriber models scare me with games like this that can raise the bar. :/ This kind of model can push for lower quality over quantity, but if the devs ignore what the subscribers want and just focus on delivering a high quality game, I say let them take 5 years or even 10. Actual high quality rpgm games are hard to come by.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Also playing incomplete games has been a mistake that I've made way too many times. Star Knightess Aura is one that I felt so blue balled for playing at its early stages lol.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey Dev great to see the game getting more content. I remember playing the first public version with little to no content.
I love your art and your choices of character. I hope we get to see atleast a scene with wolfgirl.

Thank you for making the game user friendly. I seriously never understand why devs don´t add the run or skip option.
Great visuals great gameplay. i´m looking forward to some new content.

Suggestions
Game needs a bit more polishing tho. I also found another bug where after you first go to the bar and are able to free roam in the town. If you head to the onsen location the game freezes up and locks you out.

The town feels kind of empty i suggest adding random npc´s with cheeky dialog or some "molest" scenes like the scene in the bar.
The sexual counter thing is great. Would love to see some numbers going up if somethings are happening behind the back of the hero. Not sure on how to tackle this but i saw that you wrote it´s a female protagonist game.Maybe at night when the Hero is healthy again you can play as him at night and see a suggested Emma scene where she fucks some random dudes. So the Hero won´t know but we will. Like kind of like Scars of Summer.

Don´t bother taking all of the comments to your heart.It´s your game and art and you can do whatever you want. Sure the game is kind of buggy however it´s still in the early stages and people need to understand that it eventually might get ironed out. I am fully confident that you will meet the expectation most of us have.
no thanks

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes