Feb 28, 2022
MegaloDEV On the task 'Checking in With the Crew', if Emma talk with Garland first, Emma 'will be throw' into the cleaning pot and only continue the first one after cleaning (not sure if it bug or intention).

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
On the task 'Checking in With the Crew', if Emma talk with Garland first, Emma 'will be throw' into the cleaning pot and only continue the first one after cleaning (not sure if it bug or intention).
That's intended. If you talk to any of them, Emma should mention that she should complete the task first.

bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are referring to the sprite. That isn't a bug. Just a feature that isn't implemented yet.

I'll add the Uzul and Maid/Mayor to the list.
Thanks for the reports!

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
so, how many scenes are there now, iirc tried a few months ago and the gallery only had a handful - figure could be, it's not updated as well and also has been a few months.
Depends on when you last checked it out.
At the moment we are adding 1-2 CG sets a month depending on what other 2D artwork needs to be done.
EG: mini-cgs, character designs, etc.

Android version please and thank you
In the cards, for sure.

havent checked in in a bit, how is stuff going?
Chugging along. (y)

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
After working off a different merchant to get 1000 silver, there was a dead end. I slept then there was a ball, but now after sleep it is the 6th day and there is no one else with whom one could interact and so on in a circle.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
"NTR" and being corrupted will eventually be avoidable. Later sections of the game will have the "hard NTR" where you can optional play as Emma's lover and view events from his perspective. The game's major focus IS on Emma's corruption. A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.
My kink is playing NTR games and staying loyal. I love it when that is possible.

Reactions: lordfrosty

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I dont understand you but you do you.
You see this:

''A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.''

When game is littered with NTR I can jack off to how fucking loyal the GF is. It adds weight to it.

Other than that just ask yourself if the subject of loyalty gets brought up at all in other games? Usually not at all, usually 90% of games all relationships go without any turbulations without any obstacles, without any possibility of cheating.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
You see this:

''A "purity" route will eventually exist purely to add more weight to her corruption route.''

When game is littered with NTR I can jack off to how fucking loyal the GF is. It adds weight to it.

Other than that just ask yourself if the subject of loyalty gets brought up at all in other games? Usually not at all, usually 90% of games all relationships go without any turbulations without any obstacles, without any possibility of cheating.
gonna be honest, i tend to jack off to a girl getting banged.
idgaf about relationship status. i don't care if she's loyal.

kinda like a bit of corruption shit. really like seeing a girl get banged in a lot of different ways.
also, usually the 'build romance' type shit, has a lot of dates or whatnot, fewer sex scenes.
meanwhile the ntr of her getting banged half a dozen ways by a dozen different people, LOTS of scenes.

it's not the only kind of game that does something like it - claire's quest, for example, has a lot of different paths to take, but there's no real romance.
flipside, some games like celesphonia, has 'corruption' as well as loss rape stuff, which also provides a lot of varied scenes, again without bringing up relationships.

but i kinda don't care about avoiding like 35 scenes for 5 vanilla scenes, where you'd be like 'aw, she was loyal', i'd be like 'dude i missed out on like 80% of the game'

but like someone else said, you do you.

edit: browsing the latest updates, there's this
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-r...-bought-today-v1-00-the-church-of-ntr.174080/
seems like it might be what you're into.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
gonna be honest, i tend to jack off to a girl getting banged.
idgaf about relationship status. i don't care if she's loyal.

kinda like a bit of corruption shit. really like seeing a girl get banged in a lot of different ways.
also, usually the 'build romance' type shit, has a lot of dates or whatnot, fewer sex scenes.
meanwhile the ntr of her getting banged half a dozen ways by a dozen different people, LOTS of scenes.

it's not the only kind of game that does something like it - claire's quest, for example, has a lot of different paths to take, but there's no real romance.
flipside, some games like celesphonia, has 'corruption' as well as loss rape stuff, which also provides a lot of varied scenes, again without bringing up relationships.

but i kinda don't care about avoiding like 35 scenes for 5 vanilla scenes, where you'd be like 'aw, she was loyal', i'd be like 'dude i missed out on like 80% of the game'

but like someone else said, you do you.

edit: browsing the latest updates, there's this
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-r...-bought-today-v1-00-the-church-of-ntr.174080/
seems like it might be what you're into.
In a good game with choices you get a love scene for every NTR scene that you skip. But then again in this game this is impossible since the boyfriend just went into a coma and the MC is just solo, this is not as much an NTR game as just a slut simulator, and after trying the game the cheating in unavoidable, so there is no purity route, or at lest if we trust the devs words that it will exist, not YET. So, moving on.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
ah, sorry about that. sounded like 'if you do good enough at this game, you don't screw the other men', but i guess that doesn't mean that there's plenty of mc scenes, or that, you're meant to be able to get away.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes