str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you've gone to bed after returning to the Golden Barrel and meeting "the Barkeep", you've reached the end of the current content.

Thanks!
i deleted the game i got frustrated with it BUT i never went to bed ... when i loaded my save i was the inn and i talked to one of the guys from my crew and then talked to a couple that are at the door (entrance)
and then after that there wasnt anyhting more to do except for go down the hall as seen in my picture i uploaded anyone here...next line says nothing UNLESS thats all that was suppose to happen this update?

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
i deleted the game i got frustrated with it BUT i never went to bed ... when i loaded my save i was the inn and i talked to one of the guys from my crew and then talked to a couple that are at the door (entrance)
and then after that there wasnt anyhting more to do except for go down the hall as seen in my picture i uploaded anyone here...next line says nothing UNLESS thats all that was suppose to happen this update?
Ah, yeah. Using older saves can definitely cause issues.
It is currently not recommended/supported to use them. We did provide saves in a zip folder next the .exe though.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Ah, yeah. Using older saves can definitely cause issues.
It is currently not recommended/supported to use them. We did provide saves in a zip folder next the .exe though.
i like having/using my own saves because if say example im trying to go corruption route
then i use save that comes from game or what ever maybe THAT save is going pure route
at least with MY save i know the direction my game play is going that said maybe ill just wait for your game to be completed

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can you add the option to disable male choice like taking control of them if some players don't want see that part even if it story related (Personaly I care less about male protagonist and I was here to play female protagonist when it started but at this stage with anavoideble male control part I rether skip whole male part even if it importat to the story.) Can we add disble or skip the part I rather skip that part of the play ran when we control fiance. I prefer play Female Protagonist Emma not her fiance.

If this game about her fiance this is anoher story. It look like it about fiance not Emma who get corupted. :unsure:

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nobody pay attention to that idiot complaining about the female protagonist bullshit they are clearly just looking for attention. Making the same retarded ass complaint like 4 times. Just ignore them cause clearly they are just a clown looking for an audience to perform for.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Doing the first (barmaid) job the screen freezes without any error message.
How can I take initiative for instance I need to show my breast after the first two story related show off mine tits nothing still on two just before the freeze.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Restarting this cool story I noticed something I did not catch before. Emma has a Demon-esque Dream before her original encounter with the Demon Lord. So it leads me to believe The Demon Lord was already following her group and was interested in her from the get go?.

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Restarting this cool story I noticed something I did not catch before. Emma has a Demon-esque Dream before her original encounter with the Demon Lord. So it leads me to believe The Demon Lord was already following her group and was interested in her from the get go?.
Obviously, I won't deny or confirm.
But, there is actually another occurrence of that "dream" in the prologue. It just isn't implemented yet. As stated in the current one its something reoccurring for Emma. This isn't the first time she has seen it. For some reason she doesn't seem to pay it much mind after waking though. Weird.

Doing the first (barmaid) job the screen freezes without any error message.
How can I take initiative for instance I need to show my breast after the first two story related show off mine tits nothing still on two just before the freeze.
Not sure what you mean for the breast aspect of your message. As for the barmaid freeze, that'll be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.

Reactions: JaszMan

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love the concept of your game. Emma is a real cutie and I'm gonna love corrupting her. Would love to see her wear skimpier outfits as she goes deeper into the corrupt rabbit hole. What you really need is a way to speed up her movements throughout the game. The game itself moves so slowly. Would love to see animation sequences and long ones at that. Especially in the sex scenes. Would love to see her get pushed into a corner of the bar and be made to make out with a drunk and even give head and even have sex. As she gets more corrupt she even works without panties, getting felt up by all the patrons.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
so, how many scenes are there now, iirc tried a few months ago and the gallery only had a handful - figure could be, it's not updated as well and also has been a few months.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes