gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Ok just downloaded the game and it gives me a bug:

Error
Failed to initialize graphics.

searching around the thread didn't really help as they are no actual solutions, anybody can help with this?

Reactions: WOLVPAX

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
MegaloDEV 1. Lorraine is pretty dope! 2. Is Emma gonna have scenes/a scene with the mayor? I would say that is a great option for Emma to make some extra money and or be further corrupted using whatever he used on the maid, on her. 3. So is Emma not gonna be doing any combat anymore?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
MegaloDEV 1. Lorraine is pretty dope! 2. Is Emma gonna have scenes/a scene with the mayor? I would say that is a great option for Emma to make some extra money and or be further corrupted using whatever he used on the maid, on her. 3. So is Emma not gonna be doing any combat anymore?
Yeah, she will be able to do combat.
I'm just in the middle of ironing out a bunch of things story-wise now that combat will play a larger role throughout.
The Wolf Girl will help her relearn combat.

The Mayor is quite the devious fellow! Who knows what he has in store!

Amen. In Lorraine we trust!

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
seems broken extracted twice
Yeah, sorry. It's a known bug and in the patch notes. The bug is the interaction between the new "mini-cgs" loading in and the "fast" function.
I actually just fixed it in an internal build. So that'll be in the next public build.

For now you can avoid it by not using the "fast" function when a "mini-cg" is displayed.
Which for now the only time I think people will be using "fast" is when interacting with ol' Cross.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is fucking broken! I am stuck at the gallery and the only damn thing I can do is do the damn battle system! WTF! I can't even leave the battle system! Game is totally fucking broken! I can't get past day 2 I get fucking stuck in the damn gallery! After 2 updates and 3 restarts I give up.. this game is broken as fuck.. unplayable.. deleted and give up on it.

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Hey Dev great to see the game getting more content. I remember playing the first public version with little to no content.
I love your art and your choices of character. I hope we get to see atleast a scene with wolfgirl.

Thank you for making the game user friendly. I seriously never understand why devs don´t add the run or skip option.
Great visuals great gameplay. i´m looking forward to some new content.

Suggestions
Game needs a bit more polishing tho. I also found another bug where after you first go to the bar and are able to free roam in the town. If you head to the onsen location the game freezes up and locks you out.

The town feels kind of empty i suggest adding random npc´s with cheeky dialog or some "molest" scenes like the scene in the bar.
The sexual counter thing is great. Would love to see some numbers going up if somethings are happening behind the back of the hero. Not sure on how to tackle this but i saw that you wrote it´s a female protagonist game.Maybe at night when the Hero is healthy again you can play as him at night and see a suggested Emma scene where she fucks some random dudes. So the Hero won´t know but we will. Like kind of like Scars of Summer.

Don´t bother taking all of the comments to your heart.It´s your game and art and you can do whatever you want. Sure the game is kind of buggy however it´s still in the early stages and people need to understand that it eventually might get ironed out. I am fully confident that you will meet the expectation most of us have.

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Yeah, sorry. It's a known bug and in the patch notes. The bug is the interaction between the new "mini-cgs" loading in and the "fast" function.
I actually just fixed it in an internal build. So that'll be in the next public build.

For now you can avoid it by not using the "fast" function when a "mini-cg" is displayed.
Which for now the only time I think people will be using "fast" is when interacting with ol' Cross.
Fast button still result the same error, same position after checking the unconscious male protagonist

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
So I saw at some point there would be yuri/futanari content added into the game and I'm just curious on when we could expect this content to be implemented. Wondering which act it may be added into.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AccursedEmmasPath-0.0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
at the hotsprings left side takes ya all around back to where the elf was fucking and ya can watch if you choose ..grants corruption points if ya watched
right side you talk to the wall anyone there and then next line says nothing
no other options to do or speak to the couple at the door that already spoke to loading game
so wft am i missing? Untitled.png

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
at the hotsprings left side takes ya all around back to where the elf was fucking and ya can watch if you choose ..grants corruption points if ya watched
right side you talk to the wall anyone there and then next line says nothing
no other options to do or speak to the couple at the door that already spoke to loading game
so wft am i missing?
If you've gone to bed after returning to the Golden Barrel and meeting "the Barkeep", you've reached the end of the current content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Reactions: Feyd
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes