VN Ren'Py Abandoned Acerto de contas [v0.1] [V-ONE-Dev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is one of those rare ocasions where the "engrish" won't affect me since I speak portuguese. But it's probably something that the devs should focus a little bit more in future releases, because most people that will play the game will probably speak english. Also one thing the devs should do is the option to choose your language when you start the game. When you start the game the game is in portuguse by default, I know you can change it in the preferences but having that option at the start of the game would be cool. Other than that solid first release, the renders and the animations are good and the story is interesting enough to keep your attention.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.jpg
Acerto de contas [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If you are having Language issues, you'll need to UnRen the files for it to work, but still some untranslated stuff then too. Thank you to GamleErik89

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 1330745
Acerto de contas [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
fix the mixdrop link

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
" Acerto de contas is a visual novel based on choices " The great promise. Not the first time I've seen it, but the promise I always wished every claiming to have it kept.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I quit just after having selected the name for the PC. I did not expect much when the title had not even been translated into english, and I could forgive that the policewoman and the naming part was in portuguese. But the introduction should not be in portuguese when you have selected English as the language! If that is the starting point of the story then I would not expect the rest of the game to have any english at all despite it being an option in the settings! So yeah, good luck with the project, I will not be revisiting this one unless it is properly translated in the future! (n)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The title is not in english, I give a try too... Maybe one day we will have spanish, french, german, italian titles. World is big and rich of diversity!
I believe it roughly translates to "payback". But it's still open to interpretation I guess.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So the first thing that i noticed in the screenshots was the "sniper girl" using a Barrett Anti-material rifle of all things, and the pose seems wrong. If you shoot while holding that thing like that, it's going to launch itself back into her face :ROFLMAO:.

Also, i do hope the protag doesn't stay the small boy in some of the screens (as in i hope he grows up before the real meat of the game starts), cause that seems like shota content right there (as in the male variant of Loli).

Then the Engrish in the overview also kinda worries me, but ive seen people improve over time, so i wont hold that against the game.

Overall the screens look good, and i guess i might sometime try it out (got a backlog of games i have yet to play) so good luck to the dev, keep up the work.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I get this message when trying to start the game with your mod m8...
I downloaded from Mega
Close the error, open the game again, it should fix that.

Edit: The links in the post should work without any errors

Reactions: WaerM

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks, I'm new to this in English unfortunately it's not my first language sorry for the mistakes
I played only about 5 minutes and I had to stop because I had to keep using google traslate to understand the game. The Dev should sit down with someone who understand English and make a complete English version.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The premise sounds interesting, I will put this on watch list and hope the dev takes the suggestion of finding help with the translation. I wish you success in your game.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes