Unity ACG Cosplay Simulator [v1.11] [Tensun3d]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Where do people who make these Unity games get all the models? There's no way you're manually making all of them in zBrush or Blender, right?

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
It's quite sad seeing people make fun of other people's fetishes and interest in this community. The 1st page is just depressing to read and makes me feel like less of myself. I love his animation and the lack of grinding is great as well. I appreciate you uploading this OP and still updating it.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
This guy is actually making his own models
Damn, i was interested in this game just to rip one of his models he used in the past in animations

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Very nice, only critique/suggestions are
  1. Wish there was more of a camera panning action (unless I am mistaken)
  2. Better categorization of animation (human, humanoid, tenticlesk?)
Also any dev who makes a separate field for pantyhose is a friend of mine (y). This guy gets it!

Sagithesmurf

Dec 9, 2018
Very nice, only critique/suggestions are
  1. Wish there was more of a camera panning action (unless I am mistaken)
  2. Better categorization of animation (human, humanoid, tenticlesk?)
Also any dev who makes a separate field for pantyhose is a friend of mine (y). This guy gets it!
What are you missing with the panning? I found the "side slide" movement most convenient, though there was a keybind for zooming in/out.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Sagithesmurf

The game has just one focal point which is the girl/scene and (in my opinion) would benefit from the traditional 1st to 3rd person FPS style camera controls. In Unity if you make the camera a child of the character object you can rotate/pivot around the scene.

The additional keypresses seems bit excessive and unnecessary, and having full and minimalistic controls with your right hand and leaving your left hand free for other things ;) would also be a bonus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sagithesmurf

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Well ... um ... it's a fucking freak show with dolls :), not even bought or ripped 3D models. Did better models when i was amatour - 20 years ago. :cool:
It's deserve the 1-2 star IMO. (n)

PS: yeah-yeah-yeah, you are a 'bigger' perv, BUT do not quote me. :poop:

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
is this game dead its been a while there was a update. Anyone know the game is still in dev?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Dev changed the game title to 'Cosplay Collection' a while ago.
He also started making another game, with some actual gameplay this time. But there is only some early alpha available with no content i believe.

As for 'Cosplay' game, current version is 1.23, released 4 days ago [08.07.2023], so now updates slowed down a bit, but it's certainly not dead \ finished.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Version 1.30: Google Drive

I have an overwhelming need for Homura Akemi. This man is the only one who makes content for her getting dicked down.
Thanks for sharing!
Any chances for his newest game, Goblin Killer?

I don't think there is a thread for it on f95 yet, and i'm pretty curious how much 'content' is already there

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes