4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finally got to play it....

aesthetically first class stuff, and I expected nothing less, the plot just hinted at interesting enough to keep me waiting for the next chapter but not too intrusive at least in this first chapter.
this first chapter at the end was a roundup of the protogonists (all of them?) while already laying the groundwork for future developments (a little behind in the presentation remained Lynn and Paris's classmates)

for now Portia, Paris and Katrine are my podium picks

the only "serious" flaw I see is with the Milfs, Lynn is too young, really hard to believe she is the... landlady, already with Portia I can get over it, at the end she could be even 5-6 years older than the main character

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
okay okay first of all I love girls with scars it looks badass
and sexy

if I dislike a girl it's not because she has scars it's because that particular girl is a wolf in human form

and when I say wolf I don't mean a pack of wolves

I mean a wolf that got thrown out of the pack because she scared the fuck
out of the other wolves
you have a type called blondes with big tits kind of bimbos that totally ignore you!
you know what i normally call my cum rags!
this aproach of you on Maeve is nothing more than a trap you set up for me so you can play the victim!
Luckily for you i am a sadist cunt and i will fall for your trap and bully you until you drop Maeve!
I just hope you do not get more than emotional satisfaction from this... no getting a stiffy boyoh i do not play on that team!

Sep 3, 2020
you have a type called blondes with big tits kind of bimbos that totally ignore you!
you know what i normally call my cum rags!
this aproach of you on Maeve is nothing more than a trap you set up for me so you can play the victim!
Luckily for you i am a sadist cunt and i will fall for your trap and bully you until you drop Maeve!
I just hope you do not get more than emotional satisfaction from this... no getting a stiffy boyoh i do not play on that team!
Who you calling a bimbo

bro check yourself before you wreck yourself and I didn't talk about your

girl at least by name

and in case you missed it Maeve is exactly my type strong powerful woman that hates me that's what Daddy likes

and I don't swing that way either but if I did I have standards

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
big mistake...and now you are caught in this eternal fight :devilish:
Do u really think that is anything new for a Zoey simp :ROFLMAO:
That being said, Stella is one of the best girls, so i can't fault him here.

Vidal don't worry about Stella, she is sweet, friendly and cute...in other words, completely wasted on u.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: matschbirne

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Do u really think that is anything new for a Zoey simp :ROFLMAO:
That being said, Stella is one of the best girls, so i can't fault him here.

Vidal don't worry about Stella, she is sweet, friendly and cute...in other words, completely wasted on u.
you know Vidal takes this very personally if you talk about his LI in any way whatsoever...keep it up :sneaky::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

TheProfx

Jan 23, 2021
Wow... Really, wow.

I have to say, nice cliffhanger in the end, can't wait for the next chapter.
The visuals are amazing, totally mesmerizing, among the bests I've seen lately.
Nice pacing to the story, seems an interesting plot overall.

Looks really promising, best wishes to the dev.

P.S.: Would love to translate the game, dev tell me if i'm allowed to do it pls.

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 1991424

Overview:
Grappling with the usual challenges of daily college life was supposed to be hard at times, but fun. At least that's what Lewis [MC] thought... That is, until his girlfriend broke up with him and his clingy sister joined the same college as him while he's still trying to rebound and recover from the breakup. Handling all of those things and keeping up with classes might've been possible, but that changed when a mysterious girl from his dreams appeared.

Acquainted is an episodic adult VN centering around mystery, romance, corruption, and storytelling.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-18
Developer: Yuno Gasai - - - - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

Extra: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - FAN SIGNATURES - RUSSIAN TRANSLATION*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1991494 View attachment 1991495 View attachment 1991496 View attachment 1991497 View attachment 1991498 View attachment 1991500 View attachment 1991501 View attachment 1991502 View attachment 1991503 View attachment 1991504 View attachment 1991505 View attachment 1991507 View attachment 1991508 View attachment 1991510 View attachment 1991513
Why isn't she in a game banner?
You think Katherine is not cut out to be in a Game Banner ?
Edit it Sir
we will appreciate it.
1662375298331.png

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes